Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 91. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
It's better to invest in bitcoin than in the bank. Your money value will grow bigger than in the bank. But still, it's safe to at least have a secured funds in the bank in case of emergency and when something bad happen in the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 280
December 11, 2017, 10:02:10 AM
It is always a bad idea to just have money in the bank, especially these days when the interest is so low that it does not even cover inflation. You are defacto getting poorer every day the money is in the bank. Of cause if you are planning to spend them soon, it is great because you can use them right away. But if you are not planning to spend the money right away, you should for sure invest them.

Depending on the level of risk and profits you are looking for, you can put the money into very secure assets such as bonds or stocks (they can both be high and low risk), but generally speaking buying an index fund, is sure to giver profit over a number of years.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 09:49:28 AM
Maybe i think is both because much better to save money to make big amount before you can invest because if you have a lot of money  you can invest what you want in investment if you have exactly amount so you can earn first because price of bitcoin is very higher a years from now I want to finish my dream
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 11, 2017, 09:03:45 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better to invest it because of the profit w might earned in investing in bitcoin let us just hold it wait for the profit.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 08:51:53 AM
You can do both, and that's good, you keep some money to your needs, and some of the money invest in safe-side to make a good profit .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 11, 2017, 08:09:55 AM
I am saving money in daily life, and I support the investment with the savings I make. I was always borrowing to make investments before, but saving and investing together. Most of my investments consist of savings. For him, saving is more important than investment. This comparison may vary.
Activity: 128
December 11, 2017, 12:00:39 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
I think much better is invest then save money, because if you invest your money there is a possibility that the price of the btc will increase then if the price of the btc will increase, but there is possibility that the price of the btc goes high/low, so that even if you will wait a year before increasing the price you will get a big profit then, it will help your finacial problem, then save the half of the money that you invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:40:34 PM
It all depends on you. If you want to have more money in the future then I suggest to invest online or real. all investments are good but better in many places so that everything does not focus in one place when something goes wrong.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 11:25:12 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
i still dont know where will i put my money,but in my opinion i better save it because if i will invest to a company we do not know if this company will be broke or what thats why i better save my money alone.
Well, that is also possible. But investing leads a good profit if we are willing to gamble the situation then we must observe first the consequences if ever we fail on investing, so we must ready for it. Unlike savings that our money is stagnant but it is advantage in terms of security.
Activity: 182
December 10, 2017, 10:43:20 PM
i still dont know where will i put my money,but in my opinion i better save it because if i will invest to a company we do not know if this company will be broke or what thats why i better save my money alone.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
December 10, 2017, 09:06:15 PM
Actually some investments with low % of gains are for saving money from inflation. And I think we should have different investments based on our psychological type. Some of the people capable to take big risk and invest in cryptocurrency and somebody can't afford so much risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 07:43:26 PM
Saving money in the bank keep your money well protected but without any interest but investing online most specially in bitcoin or invest in real estate will double what you put into the investment within a time range. It is always good to invest to allow for profit making and expansion of your properties. All you need to do is Just study the market and do you analysis very well before venture into into the investment.
For this you are right because it is very important to invest and to increase the value and the power of the bitcoin as I know the bitcoin is now increasing more and more so I hope as the time coming the bitcoin will grow more and at this time you will feel the proud for your decision and you will see how fast the bitcoin grow and how fast the income of the bitcoin will increase I hope the bitcoin will be the best in all the case.
Activity: 109
December 10, 2017, 02:53:16 PM
I think invest is the better then save money. because if I save money in any bank account then after a year I get 10% profit and if I invest it any bitcoin side then a 6 month after I will get may be 20%, so I will support investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2017, 01:41:13 PM
it is preferable to invest for me, because with investment we can make a profit that can double our money, in contrast of savings, in addition, I was disappointed several times by the bank, so I decided to leave the bank
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 04:19:29 AM
I think it is much better to save money in the bank.Because it is much sure and safe,because you can personally see the people who are going to care of your money.Investing online isnt that good enough,cause there were risks of bankcrupcy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 03:45:37 AM
Why not do both?

Invest and save Wink
yes I agree with you, because we will not know what will happen because investing can be a bad thing all depends on expertise and master in the field of investment, in my opinion better both in live in order not to lose. for example you are still investing but only a percentage and part in the tube because when the investment is good or profitable results can be in the tube and some remain in invest .. because it is effective and no loss because when the investment fails you still have savings from the results of previous investments and will not feel loss, it all depends on the emotion while in investing but we still think about the bad impact is not just a profit in thought.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 03:30:05 AM
Definitely investing is good way of handling your money than just depositing all your money in the bank. I think what could be best option is saving some of your money in the bank in case of emergency or future and some amount to be invested in a reliable investment company or online that is 100‰ free from scam to avoid money lost because our goal is to increase our money and earn big amount for our future.
Some people are investing their all money in one place but I want to tell him that its not good decision to invest all the money because if you have any emergency came then you should have money for any emergency.
Activity: 448
December 09, 2017, 11:58:54 AM
For me my idea where its better save money or invest i think for me is invest your money have interest and became bigger while savings money only in the bank and its is not moving.
Saving and investing of money, both are equally good and have their own pros and cons. You can only invest your money if you have this much of money in your account. For having some extra money in your account, you have to first make some sort of savings. So both the things are related to one another in some way. Once you have this much of savings, then you should go taking such sort of risks of investing your money.
I think both are right decision to do if you keep save bitcoin for future so it can help you as people are going to keep on hold bitcoin and then they are waiting for right time to sell so same if someone want to keep bitcoin on hold for its kids so I’m sure that will really give a big support to it and using is also important of bitcoin because it’s a digital currency and we must use it for our daily expanse such as buying food or paying all our bills.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
In my own opinion, I think it's both..
To invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on. as well, save some of your money in the bank or some safe at home. Then invest the rest that you are wiling to risk or lose in the long run. Investing always entails risk while saving is not.. If you're really afraid of investing do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment...

Yeah, finding the balance between investments and savings is the best thin you can ever do. Doing only one of them could cause for you to miss a possible great opportunity.
Activity: 106
December 09, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

Much better if you will choos investment because there is a time that the price of the btc is increasing and when the btc is increase you can invest it then you will get a big profit. But it depends on you if what will you choose because I'm just giving my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: