Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 94. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 10:43:20 AM
I think invest in bitcoin is good choice. We will get many more profits for it. Sometimes bitcoin will increase but it is risk. I am analysis in graphic that bitcoin always increase for many times  Wink
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 08, 2017, 10:38:43 AM
Save your money by investing it on bitcoin, simple.
In banks you'll only get a little yearly interest unlike in bitcoin your money will possibly be triple or more.
Activity: 91
December 08, 2017, 07:42:42 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you've learned about bitcoin and have a lot of information about it, I think you should invest in bitcoin as it has great potential, in the future the  bitcoin prices will continue to increase i guess. Currently,  you also see the bitcoin price is creasing  , many people are holding it for a long time  with hopes it will bring them a huge profit  . You can also invest in real estate, which is also a good idea
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:10:07 AM
I will earn my money by investing in that bank without having a bank. In my opinion, investment is better than saving. It is better to invest online than to save the bank. So,be careful and best of luck .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 08, 2017, 06:56:26 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It is better to do both. Invest your money and save it too. Save your money because if ever there's a bad thing happen in investing so you still have a saving for your future.
Indeed. We should save some money for double purpose, as a back up and also an emergency fund in order for us to have a comfortable way in taking our journey. If we will have savings and investment then we can say that we are safe in almost all of the possible bad scenarios because we have protection.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

It is better to do both. Invest your money and save it too. Save your money because if ever there's a bad thing happen in investing so you still have a saving for your future.
Activity: 140
December 08, 2017, 05:21:28 AM
Save money in a  bank specially over  a long period of time is better,but invest it is the best way for me.Investing is risky,so be smart and wise in choosing a company where you want to invest your money.Choose the stable and popular company.The good thing in investing,it can be sell and bought.
Activity: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:13:52 AM
For me my idea where its better save money or invest i think for me is invest your money have interest and became bigger while savings money only in the bank and its is not moving.
Activity: 146
December 08, 2017, 04:57:05 AM

Better to invest in bitcoin because it will benefit you in the future. We know that many people have been successful by investing in bitcoin. So we can also like those who succeed in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2017, 04:27:53 AM
for me its both,im investing while saving because here in bitcoin or in this whole crypto community your saving is what your investing.the longer your saving the funds is the more chance of having bigger profit.thats the essence of long term investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
It depends upon how you save your money or how will you invest it. But for me, it is better to invest your money on something you know you can earn more than saving it in a bank. You can earn money in both without doing anything, but there is greater opportunity in investing.
Agreed! Investing is the only thing which can help you in having more money as compared to that of saving. Saving is also a good option as it can greatly help you at the time of need and it is really a good habit to save your money. The fact is if you want to have more money, then the only possible way is to take out that money from your account and then invest it in some sort of profitable business to have better living.
If you would be interested in analyzing it thoroughly, saving money and investing are similar, but at the same time they are not.

Saving money is plain simple, you save money, but there are so many ways to do this. Now, banking is one of the ways to save money, I know what you're going to say, 'how can you say that you're saving money if you're going to spend money?'. Remember, you save money because you wanted to use in the future purposes. Now I know what you're going to say, 'this method seems familiar!'. That is correct, its the same principle as 'investing'.

BUT then again, there are so many ways in investing. The first one is, what kind of investment are you going for? And so, I wouldn't bother explaining it any further. You get the idea right?
Actually saving and investing are two different sides of the same coin only.So we perform one process,the other becomes necessary to perform.If you have a lot of money,you can save some of it for future or emergency purposes.Some of the money you can keep for investment purposes.You can invest in bitcoin only as you get very huge profits in a small period of time.Both the processes lead to more money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
December 07, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
I think investing your money online is a wiser move than saving money in bank. Banks has low interest rate and it is sometimes anually. At least online you have the choice to control your money. It is the perfect timing because cyptocurrency now is already patronizing by some big investors.
Banks are not good if you are investing money, you need to make sure you stay away from banks because they are only good
if you are saving money. Be wise all the time, when there is a bigger risk there is a bigger reward and by buying bitcoin and holding it for long term, you can make money because you already have a good investment.
Nope, in my opinion, saving money in bank is also risky too. You can see just from last year until today, we have many cases about the bank hold money of user. I know this is the policies of the government to help them keep safe the economy of their country. But it's not fair for those who deposited in these banks.
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 07, 2017, 03:56:19 AM
if in my opinion better invest online but must really find out whether the place of investment is guaranteed reliable. but if in my opinion there can save much ETH lot.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 03:18:48 AM
It's better to do both to be on the safer side. 30-40% of your savings  should be invested so you would not end up losing everything you have worked so hard for of the investment does not work out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 07, 2017, 03:13:51 AM
It depends upon how you save your money or how will you invest it. But for me, it is better to invest your money on something you know you can earn more than saving it in a bank. You can earn money in both without doing anything, but there is greater opportunity in investing.
Agreed! Investing is the only thing which can help you in having more money as compared to that of saving. Saving is also a good option as it can greatly help you at the time of need and it is really a good habit to save your money. The fact is if you want to have more money, then the only possible way is to take out that money from your account and then invest it in some sort of profitable business to have better living.
Well, these two factors are linked to each other, because you can invest the money saved. Honestly these days it is not worth leaving the money saved or stopped in some savings card (these yields 0.06 monthly miserable) and it is interesting to have the money movement.

Invest in some area that you master and that generates revenue. What can vary a lot from country to country, for example in my the real estate branch generates a lot of revenue in other countries actions are the focus. The important thing is to invest.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2017, 01:20:16 PM
Better to invest and take your profit because when you save money the amount will not change but buying power maybe change to negative side.

And to deny yourself everything is also not very good. You need to invest money to get more money and live happily. You can only keep part of the money, in order to reduce the risks
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
December 06, 2017, 01:01:13 PM
The difference between saving and investing your money is that in saving, your money value saved will be the same as the time pass by and it might have decreased its value due to deflation. While in investing, your money increase as the time increases.

The main difference between saving and investment is the risk, which in the case of saving is much smaller.

In the case of Bitcoin, we are still saying that buying BTC it is an investment (because for many people still is risky). However, in my opinion, soon the possession of Bitcoin will be called saving. We just have to wait for general acceptance Bitcoin as Money. I recommend the purchase Bitcoin - now as an investment, in the near future, as saving. Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 06, 2017, 12:55:49 PM
Better to invest and take your profit because when you save money the amount will not change but buying power maybe change to negative side.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 06, 2017, 12:51:28 PM
If you would be interested in analyzing it thoroughly, saving money and investing are similar, but at the same time they are not.

Saving money is plain simple, you save money, but there are so many ways to do this. Now, banking is one of the ways to save money, I know what you're going to say, 'how can you say that you're saving money if you're going to spend money?'. Remember, you save money because you wanted to use in the future purposes. Now I know what you're going to say, 'this method seems familiar!'. That is correct, its the same principle as 'investing'.

BUT then again, there are so many ways in investing. The first one is, what kind of investment are you going for? And so, I wouldn't bother explaining it any further. You get the idea right?
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 12:09:52 PM
The difference between saving and investing your money is that in saving, your money value saved will be the same as the time pass by and it might have decreased its value due to deflation. While in investing, your money increase as the time increases.
Pages:
Jump to: