Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 95. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 06, 2017, 11:33:41 AM
I feel it depends person to person but generally it is better to invest than save, it is important to split your money between the two but if you had a large chunk you should put more in to investments than savings. This is because savings will grow only by a very small amount if at all whereas investments can grow largely and you can be rewarded financially in later life.
I am with u folk. Ya right. It has to split for more security because if we put all in only one investment, if the investment did not turn out successful we will lost all our money and nothing will be left to us to start again. So it is indeed better to separate part of it in your savings account and the other part into investment. Though saving is not really profitable but it is better than putting all what you have in risk  
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 07:11:46 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
INVEST IT ON BITCOIN, not real estate or not in scam investments hyips. bitcoin only, it is the only legitimate investment that you can invest in. the price of the bitcoin today is so much increasing it is not late invest on it.
It’s better to invest mate because bitcoin multiplies your invested money and return profit up to many times higher and this is the most trustable thing on which millions of people are investing theory money because they know one thing that their money will never sink and bitcoin will bless them will a huge jackpot of profit in future and that’s true it is happening and it had happened and will happen in future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2017, 03:55:17 AM
For me you need to do both investing or savings you will surely get more money with that idea because if you invest your money to make a bussiness opportunities or tradings then you will possibly be a lucky person to earn a big profit in that way if your bussiness or tradings is successfull with the money you earn in your bussiness and you choose to save it then you can also receive a interest for saving it in the bank.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 05, 2017, 01:55:54 AM
It is better if you will put your money to the bitcoin than saving it in banks. Do you know how much interest that you can get in banks? You can only get 0.5% interest by saving it in one year! If you will compare it to the bitcoin, you will see the big comparison. People who invested in January 2017 earned now 1200% interest. Put your money in the bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 01:24:05 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I think investing your money online is a wiser move than saving money in bank. Banks has low interest rate and it is sometimes anually. At least online you have the choice to control your money. It is the perfect timing because cyptocurrency now is already patronizing by some big investors.
Banks are not good if you are investing money, you need to make sure you stay away from banks because they are only good
if you are saving money. Be wise all the time, when there is a bigger risk there is a bigger reward and by buying bitcoin and holding it for long term, you can make money because you already have a good investment.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 05, 2017, 12:42:36 AM
I think investing your money online is a wiser move than saving money in bank. Banks has low interest rate and it is sometimes anually. At least online you have the choice to control your money. It is the perfect timing because cyptocurrency now is already patronizing by some big investors.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 05, 2017, 12:39:37 AM
Of course better to invest it. We could invest in us dollar, singapore or other currency. If we have a lot money we could invest it in land or building. Anyway in gold too we could invest it. It is the easy way to keep money from inflation cause sometimes we dont have alot money to invest gold could be the option but we should keep it in a long run to gain profit.
Activity: 75
btc
December 04, 2017, 11:40:12 PM
well it depends on what do you want to do with your money, do you want a passive or active income this kind of things really matters a lot in running your investment and savings. saving is a traditional way of getting a sum of money by collecting it and not spending over time but this will not earn you money it will just be a fix amount until you decided to spend it, while in investing your money my grow bigger than your investment putting the risk inside the equation of where did you invest.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 11:35:38 PM
Gold and bitcoin is good form of investment, both are have the same characteristic, bitcoin is the digital gold but the real gold is better although the increasing price of real gold is not as high as the digital gold. Real gold is safer than digital gold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 11:05:14 PM
investing by far.Save some for if you need a cash quick like a 1000-2000 dollars .You really should be investing about 70-80% of your left over money
Depending on your income and your needs you should only have enough to cover your expenses for some months and some money in case you have a medical emergency, everything else needs to be invested for the long term, investing in bitcoin is a great choice but any investment is better than saving since you are always losing against inflation.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
I feel it depends person to person but generally it is better to invest than save, it is important to split your money between the two but if you had a large chunk you should put more in to investments than savings. This is because savings will grow only by a very small amount if at all whereas investments can grow largely and you can be rewarded financially in later life.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 04, 2017, 03:11:38 PM
It depends upon how you save your money or how will you invest it. But for me, it is better to invest your money on something you know you can earn more than saving it in a bank. You can earn money in both without doing anything, but there is greater opportunity in investing.
Agreed! Investing is the only thing which can help you in having more money as compared to that of saving. Saving is also a good option as it can greatly help you at the time of need and it is really a good habit to save your money. The fact is if you want to have more money, then the only possible way is to take out that money from your account and then invest it in some sort of profitable business to have better living.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
December 04, 2017, 03:29:50 AM
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend (and you normally get some kind of share that can be sold later). Think stocks.

"Save in bank" is actually a kind of investment. You give money to the bank, they use it for their business and give you a small interest (if at all) as dividend, and you can withdraw your money. With current interest rates, this is pretty boring, the only advantage compared to keeping money in a safe at home is that it's easier to do most types of payment, and that you don't need your own safe...

Buying precious metals is not an investment because those metals won't work with the money you paid for them. It's mostly speculation (you hope that you can sell it for a higher price) and safekeeping (real value of money can fall due to inflation, while precious metals will mostly retain their "real" value). But you need to consider storage fees.

To decide which is better you need to know what you consider "good".
Do you want to maximize your ROI? Do you want to store your wealth safely? Do you want to enable entrepreneurs to build their businesses?

Onkel Paul
I will go for investing in investing there is a big posdibility that your money will grow and continue growing as you continually invest here too. Just to give some advice. Choose an ICO that is very promising and trusted for your money to grow surely.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 02:21:00 AM
For this time maybe it is better to invest money because there are lots of opportunity and a chance to have huge profit. Try to do a keen research for an investment of bitcoins that really gives a huge profit, you can find them and have profits.

Well if you want to grow your money you should invest but i suggest not all your money, many opportunity will come so its better to invest then after you invest for sure your money will grow and that's the right time to save.
Activity: 84
December 04, 2017, 02:05:45 AM
Saving bitcoin is double purpose, you've got savings while having an investment. And as you get some profit with bitcoin savings, I advise you guys to spend it with a better or another investment. While you are earning good with bitcoin, you can just get some real property which is also appreciating as the time goes by like bitcoin. But if you want to focus with saving bitcoin and investing on it at the same time, it's your choice.
Activity: 182
December 04, 2017, 01:57:53 AM
i am like to say that its better invest money in bitcoins and alts.. we know there is risk but it can be very successful investment. bitcoin getting famous day by day then demand for bitcoin is going up. so i think invest money in bitcoin is the best.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 04, 2017, 01:32:53 AM
50% - 50%. Don;t go all in saving nor all in investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 12:53:29 AM
For this time maybe it is better to invest money because there are lots of opportunity and a chance to have huge profit. Try to do a keen research for an investment of bitcoins that really gives a huge profit, you can find them and have profits.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 03, 2017, 11:41:08 PM
You can do both by managing your income properly. Divide your savings into two; the first one is for your investment and the second one is for your savings that is to be spent when urgently needed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
December 03, 2017, 07:53:45 PM
saving money is an old school for now .. today we are on non stop evolution and the market are growing so fast so i wanna tell you to invest.. bitcoin is a good platform to invest . as you can see the grapr oif its value in the market , we can expect a 10k usd before the year ends ..

This is true. This is a now or never scenario. We've experienced one of the most greatest milestone of humanity right now and that is cryptocurrencies. We are lucky enough to be part of this community and be one of the early birds in the cryto cummunity. It would take years before our coins will bring fruit but let's just be patient. Even BTC spent almost 10 years to have a 10k$ price. I wonder how far the altcoins will go but it is good to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: