Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 93. (Read 1181206 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 08, 2017, 11:11:00 PM
Yes, investing is a good way to gain a profit even without doing anything  And that's what successful people do, they put their bitcoin first in investment before they save, that's the reason why rich get richer, and for me i choose investment because i want to do what successful people do.
They are smart enough to use their money work for them, taking risk is alright if you know you have a better chance to be successful
because people who always want to play safe will never reach their goal faster.
Playing safe while investigating deeper about the investment that we will take will always do and give us a big potential profits, setting you expectations and make things in reality always accompanied by risk, but if you understand and you are willing then the fruit of success is much bigger than what we
have in mind.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 08, 2017, 11:04:12 PM
Yes, investing is a good way to gain a profit even without doing anything  And that's what successful people do, they put their bitcoin first in investment before they save, that's the reason why rich get richer, and for me i choose investment because i want to do what successful people do.
They are smart enough to use their money work for them, taking risk is alright if you know you have a better chance to be successful
because people who always want to play safe will never reach their goal faster.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
December 08, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
To answer your question which one is better to save money or invest is fully depend on the amount you have and the vesting period I mean how long you can give time for your investment. Investing in real estate need long time and in gold you cannot get big returns and if you keep money as saving the return which you get is nothing from it so I advise you to buy bitcoin just you keep it do nothing and with in short period itself you will get very big return.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 08, 2017, 08:38:53 PM
For me it is better to invest first before savings. Because the more you invest the more savings will grew up. Shall we say that when we invest the profit of our money invested will turn into savings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 08, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you have a lot of money and intend to send money to the bank, it is very expensive. According to you, you should spend that money investing in cryptocurrency, 50% investing in BTC, 50% remaining investment in Altcoin as Ethererum, Litecoin. If you invest properly, after 3 months you will earn double the current profit. Remember that experience is to buy at low rates, sell at high rates. And if the hole, then cut losses quickly to avoid loss too much. I think it's best to invest in such cryptocurrency rather than banking or investing in gold or real estate.  Tongue

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 07:47:35 PM
For me, it's better to invest in bitcoin than saving in the bank because saving in the bank is low interest per annum. Real estate and gold are both good investment because you are holding them but bitcoin is more potential to grow and more profit to your investment.
Activity: 294
December 08, 2017, 07:12:48 PM
Saving money is better but where we save money and how we save money matters!  Saving money as an investment is the better choice to choose. Investment should possess a profit back so I recommend to go with bitcoin. Investing/trading is obviously better only if you are able to control risk and be among the ratio of 35:100 who win long-term.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 08, 2017, 06:59:15 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Invest the half and i will save the other half.
As the saying goes by, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
You still have to have reserve.
And if you invest, invest in something that you can hold and see. I'll go for gold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 08, 2017, 06:40:10 PM
For me my idea where its better save money or invest i think for me is invest your money have interest and became bigger while savings money only in the bank and its is not moving.
Saving and investing of money, both are equally good and have their own pros and cons. You can only invest your money if you have this much of money in your account. For having some extra money in your account, you have to first make some sort of savings. So both the things are related to one another in some way. Once you have this much of savings, then you should go taking such sort of risks of investing your money.
I think you can not just choose investing because of course there is an emergency situation where saving money will be very useful to meet your needs, yeah so both are related if you want to invest you can not leave save, of course it will be very risky, use both much better,,
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

I prefer investing my money and my assets, because I want to be rich, and the key to wealth is to invest money in all areas, investing in many places, we will benefit very much from the investments we have made.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 08, 2017, 06:05:44 PM
invest but If you know that you have a decent business plan, open a business. Just remember that you do not have to be the first. You just have to be the best

It is easy to said than to be done. Open a business is not that easy, you need more bankroll rather than you invest it. And the risk is much bigger than investment and you need to pay some tax although your business didnt going well. You need to make something different from others
I think it depends on the type of business you are going to make. if you jump into a a huge business without having the idea on how to run it and not having experience then that will too risky for the person but if you are going to split your money and not put all in that investment then you still have money left if the business will not turn out to be successful. anyway everything is risky and if we are not going to take risk nothing good will happen to us. better try than regret for not trying.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 08, 2017, 04:46:02 PM
For me my idea where its better save money or invest i think for me is invest your money have interest and became bigger while savings money only in the bank and its is not moving.
Saving and investing of money, both are equally good and have their own pros and cons. You can only invest your money if you have this much of money in your account. For having some extra money in your account, you have to first make some sort of savings. So both the things are related to one another in some way. Once you have this much of savings, then you should go taking such sort of risks of investing your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 04:35:02 PM
I'd rather choose save my money because investing nowadays is not so good. A lots of scammers rises. That's why I prefer to save for me to secure that my money is safe.
it depends o your plan and thinking. in my opinion i Would love to invest but investment is not possible without a Capital and to hold Capital savings is essential so at the primary stage savings would be better option small savings can make a huge difference as sometimes investment may go wrong so at least you will be holding the savings with you.but while in investing may be you get huge profit..
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:24:13 PM
I'd rather choose save my money because investing nowadays is not so good. A lots of scammers rises. That's why I prefer to save for me to secure that my money is safe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:30:32 PM
I feel it depends person to person but generally it is better to invest than save, it is important to split your money between the two but if you had a large chunk you should put more in to investments than savings. This is because savings will grow only by a very small amount if at all whereas investments can grow largely and you can be rewarded financially in later life.
Most of your money needs to be invested and only keep enough money ready in case of some kind of emergency happens, that is why many people do not make progress in their lives as fast as they can since they do not invest most of their money, not only that, the savings rates in many parts of the world are very small that is why people do not move up in the economic ladder.
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 08, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

Saving is good, investing it is better. If you only save your money will lose purchasing power to inflation and you don't want this. At the minimum make a low risk investment so that your money does not lose to inflation.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 08, 2017, 01:58:52 PM
Better to invest and take your profit because when you save money the amount will not change but buying power maybe change to negative side.

And to deny yourself everything is also not very good. You need to invest money to get more money and live happily. You can only keep part of the money, in order to reduce the risks
In my opinion, it depends on your wish. If you are a person want to have a safe life and do not want to worry anything, you should saving money. But it does not mean you will put all your money in the bank for saving, try to saving in asset, it is better.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 11:05:50 AM
Invest it on bitcoin, that is the most secured investment as of today i guess because the bitcoin is rapidly increasing until now, for sure in the near future it will increase in 200% again and many people will invest again. it is time for you to invest now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 10:50:48 AM
If you've learned about bitcoin and have a lot of information about it, I think you should invest in bitcoin as it has great potential, in the future the  bitcoin prices will continue to increase i guess. Currently,  you also see the bitcoin price is creasing  , many people are holding it for a long time  with hopes it will bring them a huge profit  . You can also invest in real estate, which is also a good idea

One should invest in bitcoin as its price keeps on increasing as time passes by. It can assure you that you'll earn huge amount of profit in a short period of time. And if I have a lot of money, I would also invest in gold and not in real estate. Gold has proven its worth for how many years and its price is stable compare to bitcoin. Better invest in bitcoin and gold. If something happen to bitcoin's price coz it's really unpredictable, at least you have a back up investment and that is gold.

It is better to do both. Invest your money and save it too. Save your money because if ever there's a bad thing happen in investing so you still have a saving for your future.
Indeed. We should save some money for double purpose, as a back up and also an emergency fund in order for us to have a comfortable way in taking our journey. If we will have savings and investment then we can say that we are safe in almost all of the possible bad scenarios because we have protection.

Only the banks can benefit your money if you save it there. You'll only earn small amount of profit in a bank. I would rather invest my money in bitcoin and gold coz I can earn huge amount of profit in a short period of time than saving it in a bank.
Pages:
Jump to: