Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 3. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

That is a great time to invest because today is lower price do not wait for much longer and much lower price because if that will never come then you will lose your chance for you to come and jump into this thing. Buy now and enjoy it today you can wait for a long time while holding and that is much meajingfull and worth it rather than waiting for the coin to drop much more. If you see an opening get in no matter how small the opening is.
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
I'd say even on Jun-11-18, wait, bitcoin's bear market is far from over. Expect to hit low 3k or low 4k.
Though market is still in bearish trend I don't think price may go lower until 3k or below it is already to much correction even whales won't want it to happen.  i think 5k$ would be the deepest price for this year before bitcoin price may start climbing again.
If Bitcoin crosses the 6k level, the worst that it could be in less than 3k is probably the worst. The panic of investors will make the market become more gloomy and everything can happen. In the opposite situation if BTC can overcome 7k8, the market will change direction and I am very hopeful of that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
yes you are right this is a very good moment and a very appropriate moment to enter into the world of cryptocurrency because I see some coin is currently experiencing price decline.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
exactly . This is an opportunity to buy for those who are looking to invest in this market. Currently BTC is 6k7, this is a good price so you can buy it. But you should divide the capital to buy.
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
I would recommend to enter the market right now. At the moment, the rate has dropped significantly and can be purchased with many coins. Not necessarily it will be bitcoin or Ethereum. It could be altcoins.
Activity: 2
June 11, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
I think it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
June 11, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
I'd say even on Jun-11-18, wait, bitcoin's bear market is far from over. Expect to hit low 3k or low 4k.
Though market is still in bearish trend I don't think price may go lower until 3k or below it is already to much correction even whales won't want it to happen.  i think 5k$ would be the deepest price for this year before bitcoin price may start climbing again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 05:46:58 AM
Activity: 13
Merit: 5
June 11, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
Yes I just set a prince range to buy, think is going a little bit lower. So I will start accumulating bitcoin and other alt coins I like. No matter what blockchain is here to stay Smiley
Activity: 504
June 11, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
yes you are right this is a chance to jump and buy as much coin as you can because right now I see a lot of coin that have very cheap price so it is very suitable to buy coin as much as you can, take advantage of price when collapse like this to buy.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
June 11, 2018, 12:58:53 AM
Was everybody expecting for a huge DIP this week? Coz I am... read McAfee's recent tweet, and it seems to be legit. I wanna buy a little more before it goes $15,000.
Yes I believe that this was now the best time to buy more for good.if we are going to look at the price we can really see that this was really the best time to buy more with a verry small capital. It seems That the price will maybe continue to down this week before its bull run begin so I suggest also to buy more for good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 11, 2018, 12:15:59 AM
Was everybody expecting for a huge DIP this week? Coz I am... read McAfee's recent tweet, and it seems to be legit. I wanna buy a little more before it goes $15,000.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 07:40:08 PM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

This is a very good time to fill some bags with good coins, cause at the time when the price of all coins will rise, those who didn't buy at low price will not be too happy as compared to those who bought at low price.
Now is the golden time for those who want to get profit in bitcoin, price is not very high so it is time to buy as much as possible, I am bitcoin holder and want to buy more, red price market give us opportunity to have some saving for future, now a day price is really affording so let’s make it higher more than this, so don’t think too much if you have ,money just buy some bitcoin right now.
this kind of topic is always present during this dips, i don't think people are learning from the past, we can still make profit during dips like this because prices will always tend to increase after those dumps just like what happening right now.
we don't always need a bull market just to earn, buy at low and sell high is pretty basic Smiley
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

This is a very good time to fill some bags with good coins, cause at the time when the price of all coins will rise, those who didn't buy at low price will not be too happy as compared to those who bought at low price.
Now is the golden time for those who want to get profit in bitcoin, price is not very high so it is time to buy as much as possible, I am bitcoin holder and want to buy more, red price market give us opportunity to have some saving for future, now a day price is really affording so let’s make it higher more than this, so don’t think too much if you have ,money just buy some bitcoin right now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 10, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Some of the coins are underground!
If you check some of them like Nano , they have broken the trend line and are in a very down part , some tokens like DRGN are backing to the trend line after a long journey too , but totally it depends on volume of the market , market needs fresh money to get back and exchanges need to stop adding any coin or token before market cap increase , or it may take coins deeper.
Activity: 625
June 10, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 02:53:11 AM
wehn topic is creat,if everyone can jump out the market,it is great,now with the price of btc and eth is very low,everyone can cover it again and hold it for the emd 2018 and next 2019,it is great for profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 10, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
jump in now, cause it may rise up back again high by midyear! Smiley its never too late now. So if i were you, try to invest now start up small, end up big. You just have to take risk now, whatever happens when you invest whether you lose or gain. Its alright you'll get it back someday. You just have to be more strategic now, sooner or later you'll get used to it.

The rise has actually begun and thus people who are buying now are quite safe to get some good returns in next couple of months itself. Thus those who will wait that it will fall will regret later that they miss the rising ride and needs to be blamed them self for it.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
No one really knows how deep a coin will fall or how the coins will jump high, everyone has there own speculation base on experience and I would suggest you too should built youre own speculation
Yes it is right to say that no one know about that how much a currency is going to dump, but i think that about bitcoin it is now getting clear that bitcoin is getting a very strong support at 7000$ and its price is not expected to fell down any more, therefore to me i think that the current is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and secure your position.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:07:39 AM
No one really knows how deep a coin will fall or how the coins will jump high, everyone has there own speculation base on experience and I would suggest you too should built youre own speculation
Pages:
Jump to: