Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 5. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
My bottom is around 8k for bitcoin based on my chart, so I would say yes at the moment. But im not perfect and this market is crazy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 09, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
The current year looks greatly for the new opportunities and I'm trying to make good portfolio of altcoins by taking notes from my experienced friends and family in the cryptocurence. This year I'm hoping to earn millions as I have seen people making that much money last year. That's the motivation for me and as we can see the market is completely in our favour and there is no seeing back at this point
Yeah, usually, early time of the year are always good for buying some very good coins, I always call it the shopping time and I always see December as going on vacation time. So far, the market has given everyone the chance to jump in as the whole market already has been oversold and looking for more smart moneys to come investing which I believe is happening already.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 05, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
Can you see that bitcoin will go down even deeper? If you think it will then wait for it. However, you need to understand how volatile the market is, so its 50/50 that it will recover or goes down a little further. If I where in your shoes, I will test and buy bitcoin today and then see what happens, if it goes down, then buy more. If the price suddenly jumps to a level were you can't buy, then wait.

That's why you will only hear people saying that there's no perfect time to buy bitcoin. Of course its better to get while it's cheap, but if you have more money to shop for more bitcoin, don't wait, jump in before this perfect chance will soon closes its door.

For me, i would decide to buy when the price hit very low price and its chance is 50/50 so i have 50% chance.
Time is not reference to buy any coin but we can use the price like technical before buying bitcoin.
Activity: 101
March 05, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
Better to jump in ICO , becose its safe but need to choose very carefully becose 1 mistake and u will loose all u money , but if u a right and did good ico project u will earn 2-3x profit if u a lucky u will earn 10-20x and will be so much profitly Smiley in trading very hard to make 1x profit , ico is easys way

now even ICO may not bring you great profits. look at WRC. it dropped lower than ICO price though ICO ended just 2 months ago.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 04, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
Better to jump in ICO , becose its safe but need to choose very carefully becose 1 mistake and u will loose all u money , but if u a right and did good ico project u will earn 2-3x profit if u a lucky u will earn 10-20x and will be so much profitly Smiley in trading very hard to make 1x profit , ico is easys way
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 09:14:16 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

Why there is any doubt anyway. Whenever the coins are going down we should be buying them. It's not like I am saying it out of thin air but what I expect is that's always stands good chance to buy at low and then sell at high layer on. That's the strategy actually where we can stay profited all the time. See most of the time we don't see much lowering of the value and we always keep waiting for such opportunities so whenever it comes then why should we be afraid to invest. :-)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Ofcourse just today I was talking to some people who said that those who despaired that BTC took a flight to 19k without them have a chance to still catch it at 9K. Same goes for alts too. Ether is down by roughly 50% from its All time high and same is teh case with other coins too. So definitely you can try your luck at this time if you are holding fiat. But surely it wouldn't be a wise option to sell any alts at loss to buy others.

I agree. It pays to enter when the market is down. By doing so, you can get more bang for your buck, especially if you have a big capital to use. The more coins you can get, the better capacity you have to get good trades and the more value and profit you can have for a return. However, since the market has not recuperated yet, some would even say that it would be better to wait a bit until the lowest value may be reached, so that the investment would be more gainful. It's up to you, in the end.
Obviously, anyone who is not buying a market at dip is busy making a huge mistake. So many people last year had a good chance to buy into the market and gain a lot but they were just too busy looking for a much lower price and I hope they have been able to get what they have been looking for so far so good.

The market is recovering and so far we have broken the downtrend and if that is not good enough for anyone who has been waiting for a lower price when it hit $6000, I wonder what will be good for them again.

Well its not that easy though because all of us would want to get in at the very bottom. Sometimes we try to wait for a lower dip that we miss the opportunity entirely. I think the best way would be to buy sparingly during dips. Leave enough so you could buy more when the price dips lower
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 03, 2018, 04:29:03 AM
Ofcourse just today I was talking to some people who said that those who despaired that BTC took a flight to 19k without them have a chance to still catch it at 9K. Same goes for alts too. Ether is down by roughly 50% from its All time high and same is teh case with other coins too. So definitely you can try your luck at this time if you are holding fiat. But surely it wouldn't be a wise option to sell any alts at loss to buy others.

I agree. It pays to enter when the market is down. By doing so, you can get more bang for your buck, especially if you have a big capital to use. The more coins you can get, the better capacity you have to get good trades and the more value and profit you can have for a return. However, since the market has not recuperated yet, some would even say that it would be better to wait a bit until the lowest value may be reached, so that the investment would be more gainful. It's up to you, in the end.
Obviously, anyone who is not buying a market at dip is busy making a huge mistake. So many people last year had a good chance to buy into the market and gain a lot but they were just too busy looking for a much lower price and I hope they have been able to get what they have been looking for so far so good.

The market is recovering and so far we have broken the downtrend and if that is not good enough for anyone who has been waiting for a lower price when it hit $6000, I wonder what will be good for them again.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 02, 2018, 09:30:04 AM
The current year looks greatly for the new opportunities and I'm trying to make good portfolio of altcoins by taking notes from my experienced friends and family in the cryptocurence. This year I'm hoping to earn millions as I have seen people making that much money last year. That's the motivation for me and as we can see the market is completely in our favour and there is no seeing back at this point

Lol. Looks like you are one ambitious ( greedy ) person setting his goals to reach a million this year. Last year was different so we don't know if we can replicate all the madness of 2017 specially December. Right now we can't even more a inch higher that $11K so its a tough one for this year. But then again, no one can predict the future, we may or may not see the potential not just of bitcoin but altcoins until it goes up and pump up to the moon.

For me the change to jump it is already in front of our face, opportunity is knocking on all corners. But its up to us to see it and grab as much coin as we want right now specially those cheap coins that will suddenly go up in the future. So make your choice right now and enjoy the fruits later.
Activity: 55
March 02, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
i guess coin or token will jump later i hope it is.. ill wait for this time.

yes, we all are believers here :-) I hold WRC tokens, they started from 0.1 usd, raised to 0.6 usd and dropped to 0.1 again.
many community speakers told it will rise $1 but it is lying on the floor like smashed fly... still many do believe it will moon.

regarding jumping in I'd recommend to pay attention to Neo, it has been named A status (strong buy) by Weiss recently,
 so I checked rates at coinmonkey.io and changed BTC to Neo just as I heard that. well, we'll see what tomorrow brings us.

True believers :-)
Yeah, I heard about that rating though not sure whether we can trust any ratings as there is always a beneficiary guy... although I followed it.
Ps coinmonkey offered several exchanges for that, looks great.
Activity: 101
March 02, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

yes, we all are believers here :-) I hold WRC tokens, they started from 0.1 usd, raised to 0.6 usd and dropped to 0.1 again.
many community speakers told it will rise $1 but it is lying on the floor like smashed fly... still many do believe it will moon.

regarding jumping in I'd recommend to pay attention to Neo, it has been named A status (strong buy) by Weiss recently,
 so I checked rates at coinmonkey.io and changed BTC to Neo just as I heard that. well, we'll see what tomorrow brings us.
Activity: 19
February 21, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 21, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
The future value of bitcoin are clear if the demands follows growing. Yeah it would become more expensive day by day , there's no much bitcoin left available to be mined. Bitcoin would become an exclusive asset with super high price , or could be a perfect currency for a cashless citizens. Do it by now to take the opportunity to buy it so cheap before it gets jumped
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
February 20, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
Look at cheaper coins and look at their price dynamics, if they are bitcoin dependant, you better start off with altcoins...
Right now, a lot of alts have tested the bottom already and to have more btc now, I am sure this would be a nice move, stashing up some of those alts. Most alts are definitely bitcoin dependent, so before bitcoin starts a bull run, better make some huge gains on alts in that case to increase position in BTC for the long run. I have tried and tested this severally and it never fails.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
it is not known whether the correction has ended or not, it is better to enter parts. Perhaps there will be another test of the bottom. Although the mood of the market has changed and more positive news has appeared, but everything can change at any moment
Always a safe way to enter for a long position. However, entering parts too determines, as you need to look at some trends before you go ahead entering in parts. However, for now, the trend looks good, the volume looks fine and it seems we may be having a reversal soon, so now is a good time to jump in. Few days ago would have been better and more risky though, but everyone have their own strategies when trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
Now is just the time to buy coins. While they have not yet risen in price. Correction ends. After correction, growth will begin. So buy now. Then it will be too late.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 15, 2018, 06:20:44 AM

At this moment we need to wait because from technical analyze the price action still get lower. For this one, you can use MACD ( monthly setting ) and see there is only 2 top bottom low price. Need one more as confirmation to get up again. Maybe you're not agree with me but this is your decision and never forget to use stop loss on your strategy. Good luck with you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
rightnow the price is getting higher and higher every day. I can not predict exactly the price tomorrow but I always believe there is nothing is too late in this market, as soon as we dare to invest in crypto, we will have the better chance to get higher profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: