Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 7. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:12:02 AM
They say its a good time to buy but personally I'm looking forward to getting out of crypto. I might miss out on more gains but at least I already did well during the bull runs.

Well we can do what we want to do. Anytime you can buy bitcoin and join trading in that way you can earn cryptocurrencies. They mean in jump in is the value of the price either fall or rise eventhough this is the routine many people keep on investing and trust bitcoin, because they do believe the capability of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
it is not known whether the correction has ended or not, it is better to enter parts. Perhaps there will be another test of the bottom. Although the mood of the market has changed and more positive news has appeared, but everything can change at any moment
After s massive sell down for past few days it looks like the reversal energy has shown but we don't know if this is just a temporary but we have to keep an eye always to the market so we  were not left behind and keep waiting for nothing but it looks like market is recovering. so hold on and be vigilant with your investment.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
Look at cheaper coins and look at their price dynamics, if they are bitcoin dependant, you better start off with altcoins...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
it is not known whether the correction has ended or not, it is better to enter parts. Perhaps there will be another test of the bottom. Although the mood of the market has changed and more positive news has appeared, but everything can change at any moment
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 05:26:39 AM
To wait a little and to begin to be purchased on low price. Listen to nobody as well themselves decide how to do

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 01:18:56 AM
Each and everyone of us has different opinions and the final decision will be all yours. Personally since i have been planning for a long time investment so i always grab an opportunity like this to buy bitcoin everytime i got extra money. I not like it happens all the time that the price is as low as of the moment.
Activity: 210
January 25, 2018, 08:34:22 PM
Today is a better price than you would have gotten 2-3 days ago but I am not convinced this is the end of the dump. It has dumped 400 million and the end should be near but markets don't give a flying shit what you think therefore it is best to be prepared for both scenarios.

Every people will not try to convince anybody here but they just give suggestion depend on their ability about this.
In my mind, this price is already the best that we can get. Bitocin is low and also altcoin. Time to buy altcoin and bitcoin if you can afford it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
January 25, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. don't be too late to buy the coins and don't buy the coins when the price is start to increase because sometimes the price is not increase too much and only test before the price increase later.
That's true, make sure you won't regret when the price of bitcoin increase drastically then, actually there's no harm to buy at the current price considering it has reached around $20k , people might expect to experience that ath again. We just don't know exactly when. But it would.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
Crystallia is too potential in 2018, you trust and think optimistically.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 01:35:21 AM
Now is the time to buy at low prices, New Year discounts), but for some reason everyone sells
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
I understand what you feel right now because it is true that the coins in the market is going down and still not yet making an increase of value, three (3) weeks from now. Other said that this is just a bitcoin correction which will make the economy healthier but the question is, until when? Most of the people here are sold their coins because they really lose hope. However, I am still hoping that it will pump again. Predicting the market is not easy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
January 21, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
It's really hard to predict if the price will go down further or will start to rise now but I think even you jump in now you can still have a high profit if you hold it because it will surely increase soon.
It is the chance to go jump in the price is still affordable to invest. Yes although we couldnt predict the actual rate in the future but taking risks to invest now will surely worth it. Invest and hold bitcoin would be good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
January 21, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
It's really hard to predict if the price will go down further or will start to rise now but I think even you jump in now you can still have a high profit if you hold it because it will surely increase soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 21, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
We don't have such knowledge if coin is going to pump up or not but we always be updated so that we can sell or hold our coins if it is ready to trade.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
It has always been a good chance to join the market, but the problem is that a lot of people think that the price is still cheap while it is not. Anyway, i have bought some and i will wait paciently until it makes at least 20% from the actual price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
January 21, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

I don't think it is the right time to Jump in because here till there is no confirmation of either the uptrend nor the downtrend and i think you should be entering the market only when there is a strong and clear direction of the trend is visible to you. You need to practise yourself and try to find out whether the downtrend in the market has been ended or not and if it is ended then how you can take trades according to the downtrend market and how you can profit in downtrend market. Make a strategy for this downtrend market and then trade your plan.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
January 21, 2018, 04:43:53 AM
In my own opinion I think yes it is. I think it would be the very best chance to dive in by now because there are really so many great coins out there that might increase in couple of weeks or months during this dip. Opportunity will really knock just once so if you have money right now for investing then it would be good to buy some dips especially to altcoins that under a single or double digit dollar price. But if for longer term then go to bitcoin there are many events that might happen in couple of days we may not know that would skyrocket the price again. Bitcoin will always be the King.
The world of digital currencies has just taken a birth and with every day, the number of available options also increases. New ICOs, new coins. There will be such opportunities from no onwards. Some may turn out to be a scam even. I think, if a person can earn profit in true sense only if he spends money in bitcoin. It is also suffering through a fall so a very nice time to get into this business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
January 21, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
As you see the price of bitcoin drop again i think this is the right time to buy while the price of bitcoin currency fluctuating. I'm sure that your profits will be maximize when the bitcoin price start to increase again so don't miss this opportunity so you will not regret it later.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 12:41:43 AM
The price is expensive right now, the last chance that most people have in here was just to buy when it was less than $9000 two days ago, but most people in here thinks that bitcoin was a "ponzi" because it had a dip.. So what can you expect about all of them?
I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. d
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 21, 2018, 12:31:32 AM
I think if you see the cheap price of every altcoin then you should buy first so if in the next week the price is jump, you already have some amount to sell so you can make your profit. don't be too late to buy the coins and don't buy the coins when the price is start to increase because sometimes the price is not increase too much and only test before the price increase later.
Pages:
Jump to: