Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 6. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
Investing in digital currencies is risky, and this is a jump shot, although we can't predict the future.
We can't predict the future but this trend is still a chance to jump in. Price is below $10k is still a good chance to buy better buy than late. Investing in bitcoin is the best that you can jump in maybe tomorrow or the other day price is already continued increasing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 15, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
its being almost a month since the markets went down and as of today's price report,

I see most coins showing some good signs of recovery and the crypto market isnt as volatile as it was either. For your ow information with crypto people will always make money weather market is up or down so jump in while you can.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 15, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

Don't wait too much brother because you may tend to miss the chance to buy in dips and it means that you can miss to have a great profit. Below $10k will always be a good entry point especially if you'll hold it for long term so don't hesitate to buy as soon the bullish trend is within our fingertips.
Hope he have bought in at around the 6,000$ level because as of right now Bitcoin is very bullish at 9,800$ and it is showing that it might go above 10,000$ soon. Questions like this one shouldn't be asked in the first place as every time Bitcoin is up we are seeing that we are left out that we have missed an opportunity but when Bitcoin's price starts falling we are asking if Bitcoin is still a good buy which I does not make sense as aspiring buyers are fearing of losing their money even without investing anything yet.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

Don't wait too much brother because you may tend to miss the chance to buy in dips and it means that you can miss to have a great profit. Below $10k will always be a good entry point especially if you'll hold it for long term so don't hesitate to buy as soon the bullish trend is within our fingertips.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 15, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

I do believe that their is a time to jump in. Because as what we have knew that bitcoin price is flactuated and their is possibility that it will jump in. Jump for the highest price and people may happy. Not only the price but all the people will jump into happiness because of what will be the result. We just be patient because we do not even know what will happen. We consider that the price we earn can purchased in any transaction we do.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 15, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
To wait a little and to begin to be purchased on low price. Listen to nobody as well themselves decide how to do
The problem is that most people will only give you an opinion they feel without them even knowing exactly what they are telling you. Jumping into a trade should not be something one need to ask and that is the mistake a lot of people make. They cannot even make decisions on their own, because they do not want to learn and they still want to trade. Most people like it when they spoon feed them, so I am not surprised if such questions like this come up once in a while.

In this world, we are all on our own and whoever that cannot make good decision, but would rather prefer following other people's opinion to make a decision will always fail. The OP should go learn so that next time he can know where to jump into a trade. Still, this is a good time to jump in, the market may have a retest of support, but it is all conditional.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
Jumping in now will be better because market have started recovery. I do not see it getting back to this kind of bearish as witnessed last month till this February . Bitcoin has moved to $8,000 plus. This is showing a reversion after hitting $6,000 last week.

Ethereum also has started appreciating from $600 to $800. This indicates recovering.
Yeah it is better to get bitcoin at lower prices and sell at the higher prices and this time is perfectly applicable on the conventional strategy so go and grab your bitcoin faster and hold for the long time I am sure it will give more than 100% of profit this time and we all will be happy soon and all our patience and waiting time will pay off in the coming pump and one more thing of you aiming for short term investment this time is good for that because when pump occurs it give 5K of profit in one days and its history of btc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 08, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
    Yes this is the right time to buy coins  at the dip price and invest it specially bitcoin. Buy more that you can afford to buy then invest it for a long term because bitcoin will rise soon. There are many people now keep on buying that brings the demand in the market increase. If the demand is great the value of bitcoin will follow.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 12:02:49 AM
maybe this time we have to see a good chance to jump in and we could see the price increase higher than yesterday. bitcoin itself showing to us the green candle and I wonder how much the price will increase. I am sure that there will be a time for the price to start to recover and make a new record.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
The demand of the bitcoin is increasing day by day thats is the reason that itwould become more expensive day by day , there's no much bitcoin left available to be mined. Bitcoin would become an exclusive asset with super high price , or could be a perfect currency for a cashless citizens. Do it by now to take the opportunity to buy it so cheap before it gets jumped.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
I think right know the price is really good to invest and the whole market is start to recover. It could either go back up or it could also go further down. But as the case is right now, you can jump in, considering the fact that the market is still down. This is where taking risk comes in. Make a decision and stick to it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
I think now is the right time to buy some coins, because the price of the coins itself has decreased significantly. So I suggest to buy it now.
Yes the market is down so better buy coins that are cheap. Invest willingly just the amount you can afford to lose as the market is decreasing and increasing price. You will still earned if buying today and hold when the price of bitcoin will jump.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 07, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
YAH, the prices are falling. it 's a chance to get in the coinmarket to buy some good coin that you have reseach on and you dont really know when to buy coins , it's a good chance for newbies
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
I think now is the right time to buy some coins, because the price of the coins itself has decreased significantly. So I suggest to buy it now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
In my own opinion I think yes it is. I think it would be the very best chance to dive in by now because there are really so many great coins out there that might increase in couple of weeks or months during this dip. Opportunity will really knock just once so if you have money right now for investing then it would be good to buy some dips especially to altcoins that under a single or double digit dollar price. But if for longer term then go to bitcoin there are many events that might happen in couple of days we may not know that would skyrocket the price again. Bitcoin will always be the King
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
February 07, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
Jumping in now will be better because market have started recovery. I do not see it getting back to this kind of bearish as witnessed last month till this February . Bitcoin has moved to $8,000 plus. This is showing a reversion after hitting $6,000 last week.

Ethereum also has started appreciating from $600 to $800. This indicates recovering.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:33:02 AM
yes, I guess it's the very time to hop in this btc train.
I sold all doge coins for btc last weekend though somehow exmo was lagging, I tried coinmonkey exchanger for that.
Well, we all believe in better future for our coins...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 07, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
you should by now,or else the recovery of all coins will hold you from getting richer.look at market now all greens meaninh this is the start of recovery..and dont just jump instead jump and jump to make big profit.i have bought more as i can.almost my funds is in crypto now,because ive been waiting for this
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
February 07, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
i think? buy some now. so if the rate will pump you have a coin and have a profit. and if the rate dump again buy again some until it pump and sell some of your hold coins until you have a profit. and hold some so that if the rate will pump you have some that you can sell. and if the rate will dump you can buy again because you have a profit. the remaining coin that you hold will be you stake. enjoy trading Smiley
Yes, this is now the time to jump in, so for those who have waited for the price then it is not the time to celebrate again, as we are always saying that nothing will happen in us if we just leave our passion here so at least now it is time to reap again what we have planted even if it is just still a little.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
i think? buy some now. so if the rate will pump you have a coin and have a profit. and if the rate dump again buy again some until it pump and sell some of your hold coins until you have a profit. and hold some so that if the rate will pump you have some that you can sell. and if the rate will dump you can buy again because you have a profit. the remaining coin that you hold will be you stake. enjoy trading Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: