Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 48080 times)

copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
Still optimistic and believe bitcoin will continue and still have hope to grow. The game is not finished yet and therefore I will not come out selling low.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Have pass one year bitcoin never growing up but always on lower price, maybe we can say now is the end of bitcoin or bitcoin is over, how come last year bitcoin at lower price but could raised up on higher price, but why on this years bitcoin always drop?
Bitcoin grew more than 5,652,000% of the price when it first appeared. Do you want the price to always go up? This does not happen.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
I have told people that care to LISTEN that the 'bubble economy' bitcoin experienced when it was launched was because of mere fascination mixed with excitements ..owing to what it could do when compared to fiat money.Apparently,triggered an unusual rise in its price and value. But economists always argue that in the long-run the prices/value of stocks, securities and/or digital monies would always adjusts when the economy does change.

As could be observed in 2018 the global economy has is yet to smooth-en out the dampening effect of the previous year slowed growth in global GDP.

But ultimately, this slowing effect affected almost all digital and real currencies. I am convinced that this is leading to the era where even cryptocurrecies become law abiding (abide by the law of economics).

So, is the game over for bitcoin?

The answer is no......Bitcoin would definitely rise as the global economy improves castigation from different countries notwithstanding.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
December 06, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
There will be no game over for bitcoin or even alternative cryptocurrency.
The market situation is normal for the rise and fall of the price in the market.
We came from less than a dollar value, what are we afraid at this 4000 rate?

Of course we believe that the situation of bitcoin has been used to go up and down, so if it's called game over it's wrong. because we also know that until now the market still survives and does not shrink.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
still I believe  that bitcoin gives me a lots of chance to settle my future. bitcoin is my part  time job so I think this hard time will be over. many fud damage the price in this year but next year can be different. I hope in 2019 become a more stronger.
It is not over, bitcoin was still remain and not just because its losing its value. I also still believe on it because as we go back to the past we will see the price of it was lower than what it is today but still people that time invest on it. Means that the value of it doesn't the reason for bitcoin to die.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 09:29:06 AM
No. This is not the end of the game. This game will never over. " Bitcoin " This is a key of crypto. King of crypto. Mother coin of crypto. So, how could die or end it? If it ends, the whole crypto market will down and will die. It will never happen because this is a huge field. Don't scared about the future of the BTC. It has a very bright future.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
Absolutely not. Bitcoin still have a long way to go in this era of technology we are into. Although in life whatsoever comes down will surely rise which I think is the case of bitcoin.
Activity: 9
December 05, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
I really hope that the it's not the end for bitcoin and that the market recovers soon because I have a lot riding on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 06, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
There will be no game over for bitcoin or even alternative cryptocurrency.
The market situation is normal for the rise and fall of the price in the market.
We came from less than a dollar value, what are we afraid at this 4000 rate?
brand new
Activity: 0
December 05, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
I  still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
December 06, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
The game is not over. How can a game that has just started end so quickly, so it won't happen? You don't have to worry about the future of Bitcoin. The game will become more and more fun.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
It isn’t game over yet. If bitcoin price goes down to zero then it will be the end. Whats happening now is truly a bear market and we all know that it happened in the previous years and i am pretty sure it will recover in the future. Keep the faith and be patient.
Activity: 532
December 06, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
Have pass one year bitcoin never growing up but always on lower price, maybe we can say now is the end of bitcoin or bitcoin is over, how come last year bitcoin at lower price but could raised up on higher price, but why on this years bitcoin always drop?
Activity: 14
December 06, 2018, 07:30:13 AM
Nobody could predict the future, but do not forget where bitcoin came from in the first place.

We are near the precipice of the longest bull market since world war 2 and the derivative instruments are more coupled than ever along with the rise of machines gaining dominance in the market.
When the chain of reactions happen, and they will be swift, govts won't have much ammos left this time. What are they going to do? Negative interest rate? Haircut on pension funds? Print mo' fiats?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

~The protocol lives~
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
still I believe  that bitcoin gives me a lots of chance to settle my future. bitcoin is my part  time job so I think this hard time will be over. many fud damage the price in this year but next year can be different. I hope in 2019 become a more stronger.
Activity: 420
December 06, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
Not yet, because Bitcoin is a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust that has been widely adopted in various countries. so, if no one uses bitcoin in one country, it is not necessarily the same as other countries.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
Bitcoin is not a game it is a future currency which will be used for the job market and services industry and this is not the game but after fall of the market people say that it is a game so be patience and do not lose hope other wise you will bear huge losses and if you stay here you will get the value of it.
Activity: 606
December 06, 2018, 01:19:13 AM
one year later I got news bitcoin will be the same price and keep lower under $4,000, you have wait until when bitcoin is raised up and you can start investing at bitcoin or altcoin again, maybe for just awhile you can stop make investment at bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 06, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
It is so funny because there are some people like you who believe that the bitcoin will die. Its potential in the market is now proven. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is so low is because of the manipulation and the cycle of the market.
Who told you that OP believes on that bitcoin dying when theres a QUESTION MARK at the end of the topic?meaning that it was supposed to be a Question and not accepting
But you’re right that because of manipulation this market is going bad for year now,hopefully the authorities will find solutions on this burden of cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
no one can predict exactly what the crypto currency will be because it has become the nature of the crypto currency and you can think bitcoin will end it is no reason
Pages:
Jump to: