Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 48106 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

Of course the game continues. Nothing much happened. All in all, the continuation of the bearish trend. Sooner or later the market will go up. Therefore, we wait and do not panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
Those who only saw bitcoin when the price peaked at the end of 2017, certainly panicked and even considered this the end of bitcoin. But for those of us who have known bitcoin a few years before, would certainly think otherwise. For me, the decline in bitcoin prices that happened this year is still natural, and I see bitcoin still has the highest price in cryptocurrency, this is only a matter of time, and I'm sure bitcoin will rise again above $ 10,000 in the near future, and will again prove that indeed it is very strong and able to provide great benefits to every investor and is still worthy of gaining the trust of everyone.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which has changed the whole concept of crypto trading. Due to the fall in price of bitcoin can create unusual havoc which can make investors go this way that bitcoin will not be able to survive market anymore but the time it comes back to its actual value everything gets settle down.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 30, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
The game is not over yet because this is part of the game where bitcoin prices are dropping
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 04:58:15 AM
It is not game over with Bitcoin,the fall in price is associated with so my factors but this dose not draw  an end line to Bitcoin but and increase in price is our next expectations.

You know, I am not surprised to read posts about the death of Bitcoin. people predicted that BTC could die soon hundreds of times, but the King of the crypto market is alive and going to grow.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
This is NORMAL. We are going through a long bearish cycle of the chart and it is akin to the 2014 long bear winter we all had to endure back then. Did Bitcoin die because the manipulators suppressed the price and all the newbies sold low and lost a ton and had bought high in January? It is not game over for Bitcoin but it is game over for all the people that fomoed in last year to catch the pump then lost everything through the bear market. They have long left crypto.
right, trust won't disappear that easily, because bitcoin already has a strong foundation to continue to survive,
maybe many are disappointed with the current conditions, but there will always be new players coming,
so if we stop now then we won't feel the sweetness
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 01, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
This is NORMAL. We are going through a long bearish cycle of the chart and it is akin to the 2014 long bear winter we all had to endure back then. Did Bitcoin die because the manipulators suppressed the price and all the newbies sold low and lost a ton and had bought high in January? It is not game over for Bitcoin but it is game over for all the people that fomoed in last year to catch the pump then lost everything through the bear market. They have long left crypto.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
December 01, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
It is not a game over for bitcoin brothers and sisters. A thread like this is one of the reason why other people don't usually get onto cryptocurrency such as bitcoin. This might affect their point of view that instead of getting a profit, they will lose their investment. But this also have a positive effect for us because it causes us to brainstorm with one another. For me it ain't a game over but this is just the beginning for a long term investment. You just have to be patient and think positive. You just have to keep and hold and trust the process.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 01, 2018, 02:40:57 AM
Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue

A lot of people said that in a few years, Bitcoin will not be that popular as it is right now.

The time that I saw that posts and statements, I felt betrayed because I am just starting to invest on cryptocurrency. Then time passes and I forget that time I've read that, nothing happened. A lot of changes occur but the price continued to soar so quickly, I regretted that I stop myself for a while to invest but that moment shows that it would not die, it will keep on living as it is.
Activity: 56
December 01, 2018, 02:32:01 AM
Also top technical analyst says it could be 'game over' for bitcoin, but I don't believe it   Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 01, 2018, 02:01:13 AM
This is happening also in first years of bitcoin and it's not new for people who knows that it will bounce back in the upcoming years. This is also the best time for bitcoin to continue the development so that people will realize the importance of bitcoin and what it can offer. Best time to accumulate right and bitcoin will exist for a long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 01:37:25 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
The purpose of the bitcoin for me is for utility, I buy and use my bitcoin for me to buy goods and services. The people who say that the bitcoin is dead are idiots. They always think that the bitcoin is for speculation only.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 01, 2018, 01:20:03 AM
In my own humble and honest opinion, bitcoin will never be death . The value will fluctuate as so because of market pressures but the technology and the security behind it has strong foundation and cannot be easily crumble. It would take a massive brute force attack to take the network down.
Activity: 315
November 30, 2018, 11:39:50 PM
So far it's all in gamble to me. This is one of the life time investment that I've got, if bitcoin goes to zero then that's it but I'll never regret it. This isn't a game over for bitcoin,  everything's going to be good soon and it will come back.

Game is not over for bitcoin.now take a manay times it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 30, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Maybe I am also one of those who is very shocked and disappointed that it will happen like this, but I am very sure that there will be a change and will return to the heyday that has happened, but it really takes time and trust that will grow and come back again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 30, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
Expecting a huge bloodbath at the beginning of Q1 in 2019. BTC could drop-down to 3.5 K usd. We will see at the end of March 2019. Let's prepared for December 2018  fall now.
But lucky for us, the game will be running and never end as people still can trade/make money with it
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
November 30, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are here to stay, regardless of it is value many people and companies already realized the benefits and potential of the block chain technology.

I know that this is one of the longest decline (price wise) but I still believe that prices will recover, do not know if it is soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 09:12:01 PM
I dont think its game over for bitcoin. Bitcoin price once drop from $2000 to $200 but instead game of over, bitcoin growing more bigger and reach $19k. I am believe price fluctuation happen in any commodities and its very usual. Better keep confident on bitcoin and i am believe the price will reach highest price again
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 30, 2018, 09:06:26 PM
Why do people anticipate the end of Bitcoin? Is it lack or inadequate knowledge in this great technology? Perhaps, yes! You see Bitcoin to be dying off yet it is showing green on the market. You call Bitcoin dead yet is it still accepted in some online shops like Gyft, Reed Jewelers, Egifter etc. Awake from the slumber and buy more BTC because the bull will come soon.
Activity: 699
Merit: 274
Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS
November 30, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
Those who were smart enough to buy Bitcoin in the last days are truly happy now  Smiley
Never say Game Over for Bitcoin
However, it's not late guys. Buy Bitcoins Now and enjoy Xmas like this Smiley

I completely don't understand why you are so happy ..? At this point the BTC chart on Coinmarketcap is red. Probably it was only a temporary increase in price, and it is not the end of price drops.
I hope you are right, but in my opinion it is still too early to talk about long-term increases in cryptocurrency prices.

of course for the short it was good. Drop can always happen and will always happen.
I stay positive.
Pages:
Jump to: