Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 48080 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
Yes all will return to normal, we just need time and be patient. Remember when you're so happy when the price of bitcoin soars, I'm sure that moment will come back.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
The future is very bright for Bitcoine and a few other alt coins but how long it will take.. we will never know
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
December 05, 2018, 09:44:49 PM
Game over? No! It's not game over it is just always the beggining of bitcoin because of its price it changes always every minute every second so that there was no ending for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 05, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
Expecting a huge bloodbath at the beginning of Q1 in 2019. BTC could drop-down to 3.5 K usd. We will see at the end of March 2019. Let's prepared for December 2018  fall now.
But lucky for us, the game will be running and never end as people still can trade/make money with it

That's to be expected. Many people are driven nowadays of what the mainstream media or government says about Bitcoin, instead of doing their own research. Because of this, FUD could be easily spread out and newcomers into cryptocurrency would quickly believe it. Effectively, this would cause a large sell of coins across the cryptocurrency market.

Any kind of event (whenever good or bad) has a huge impact over Bitcoin's price. Since this year had more negative news about Bitcoin and crypto than positive ones, the bear market hasn't come to an end yet. Whenever it is whales manipulating the market to obtain cheaper Bitcoins, or simply the government pressuring the crypto space, Bitcoin has had a very bad year. Despite this, Bitcoin has been working extensively behind the scenes to become better, faster, and stronger than ever. Several improvements are almost finished, paving the way towards greater success for the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Once the Lightning Network becomes stable and highly functional for the masses, then expect more demand for Bitcoin over the long term. That, alongside with Bakkt, would greatly increase Bitcoin's prices to the moon. Other than that, we might experience the current bear market for a long time. All we could do is just accumulate cheap Bitcoin and store them for the winter. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
December 05, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
It is so funny because there are some people like you who believe that the bitcoin will die. Its potential in the market is now proven. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is so low is because of the manipulation and the cycle of the market.

Bull market follows the bear market and this cycle repeats consistently for last 3 to 4 years. I think now the correction phase is almost over and we might start to see bull market very soon.
Activity: 22
December 04, 2018, 06:28:41 AM
bitcoin mania im suffering at this moment
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
I think it depends on how you define normal, I think that in the end bitcoin will go down at a price and stabilize, that is what we are waiting for, people like me who want to use them as a means of transaction, we can not do anything right now, with so much volatility, but when things become "normal" bitcoin will be used for what was created.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
This is just an odds to cryptocurrency that the market price value is falling down at long span of time, so game is not over yet for bitcoin, but it is struggling to survive for season , so bitcoin holders  must believe that the market will soon recover from this falldown.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 05, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
Well that is what the 2017 investors are saying but to me BTC is still running like something. Drop in price is a  normal thing that shouldn't scare you to sell out your fortunes. Crypto at large is volatile therefore hold on and be patient. Things might be better soon

Only that step can be taken and always be patient to see prices rise again. Everyone feels the same for now and some of the disadvantages they get. Bitcoin still has the opportunity to have high prices and it's time to buy at a low price today.
We are all at a stage of development, for me this is a beginning. There's still plenty of time to develop digital currencies. so this situation is when the price of Bitcoin decreases, it is a normal situation. What we need to do is continue to support the development of Bitcoin, use Bitcoin as a financial system and use Bitcoin transactions more and more often.
Activity: 616
December 05, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Well that is what the 2017 investors are saying but to me BTC is still running like something. Drop in price is a  normal thing that shouldn't scare you to sell out your fortunes. Crypto at large is volatile therefore hold on and be patient. Things might be better soon

Only that step can be taken and always be patient to see prices rise again. Everyone feels the same for now and some of the disadvantages they get. Bitcoin still has the opportunity to have high prices and it's time to buy at a low price today.
Activity: 22
December 03, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
i think btc will fall to 1000$... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 05, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 30
December 03, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
The bitcoin game I think I do not finish.
However, the bitcoin game is still to begin.

authentic frontier ebonic jibberish - blazing saddles

who says hodl-r's aren't creative?
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 05, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Well, from my point of the view bitcoin is still in the game true to say bitcoin will fight back soon as we know bitcoin has enough potential and technology to overcome this weird situation very soon. Nothing to worry but keep investing with patients if we believe in bitcoin there is nothing to worry.
Activity: 36
December 03, 2018, 08:44:34 PM
The bitcoin game I think I do not finish.
However, the bitcoin game is still to begin.
Activity: 481
December 05, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
It is so funny because there are some people like you who believe that the bitcoin will die. Its potential in the market is now proven. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is so low is because of the manipulation and the cycle of the market.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
I think it's not the end of bitcoin because there are still investors here because of its very low price now but at the time the bitcoin price increases I'm also certain that all those investing in it are big.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 05, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
I think all is not lost for Bitcoin and it will return to growth. There are speculative manipulations in the market now with the aim of capturing bitcoins belonging to many small and inexperienced traders and investors. For this, panic is injected. As soon as the necessary amount of bitcoins is accumulated, the growth will begin and in my opinion this growth will exceed all our expectations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
To this day I still believe that bitcoin does not end as people might talk. The continuous decline in the price of bitcoin, I think is still in a reasonable way. Why don't we think when bitcoin prices rise continuously? Huh
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
December 05, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
I don't think so, its far from over I mean we have experienced a huge downfall but its quite normal here in volatile world of cryptocurrency right? sometimes this kind of downfall is quite good in my opinion. I mean just look at the effect in the entire market, the biggest sale of the year right! with the right amount of effort and patience, I'm pretty sure we will all gain what we long for. Keep holding.
Pages:
Jump to: