Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 48106 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
November 28, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
~Snip
Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
I think Bitcoin will game over after hit 1$ or World War 3 happens, so what's the current price? Come on it's still high price, and we are in the begining era of Blockchain, I guess many people so interest of Bitcoin on this year (also altcoins), so this is a chance for our to add more assets, Don't be late!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 28, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
Not game over but is a hard moment for bitcoin. Is really sad to see the price below $5k, but still a nice price. When i join this crazy crypto world, btc was at $600 and after that, it goes down to $250, so, watch it over $4000 for me still a great price. But to be honest will be hard to see it hitting the $20,000 again. At least will take some years.
The bitcoin proved that its value is continuing rising over time. The price of the bitcoin is now increasing again and it seems that the demand of the people to bitcoins are rapidly growing up again.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
Yes!Bitcoin is now game over!
The play with BTC fall is now over and we can see the greens everyday now.
Everybody who has a great potential in the market will go up with bitcoin.
And those who said BTC is dead will be now in their hide-out
Activity: 277
November 28, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
When Bitcoin drops slowly.I think we do not give up Bitcoin.If you compared with 2014,Bitcoin is still very high now.I remembered On December 27 in 2014, Bitcoin was priced at only $ 322.03.But it is $ 4,000 now.There are significant changes.So i believe that Bitcoin will come back near someday.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
November 28, 2018, 10:41:34 AM
We can only say its game over for bitcoin. If no one will buy and support it. And until it has no value at all and cannot be use anymore. But now bitcoin is still one of the better coin in the market. And it can recover anytime soon.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
Bitcoin already has a large user population and bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world, and because of that bitcoin will never end, and having the thought of bitcoin going to an end is a panic thinking because it's too worried about a bloody market.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 06:03:58 AM
This is why I came here. I don't know if I've missed my chance or whether it's still worth getting involved in?
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
November 28, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
I think we saw it happening in the past many times. One year (was it 2014?) Bitcoin went up to 1000 USD and then lost 80% of its value and then it took years, but it went up to 20k in 2017. I just think that we must brace ourselves for whatever is to come
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 28, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
Nope, there is no game over for bitcoin now. I think there are some investors who give interests again to bitcoin because of its good to buy bitcoin price now. It is easy to invest now because of the small price of bitcoin which is good to gain profits in the near future.
It's not easy what the fuck. Do you think $4k/Bitcoin is cheap? It's not and it will never be cheap, if you want to buy it then go ahead but it's not cheap for me.

Bitcoin is a lifetime bitcoin will run forever don't destroy the name of bitcoin because for it price only because thats normal for traders and investors if the price drops out this is same with other altcoins.
People just reacts to this recent thing only, they ignore the fact that the price is become better in past few years. Welcome to the internet.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 28, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
Bitcoin is a lifetime bitcoin will run forever don't destroy the name of bitcoin because for it price only because thats normal for traders and investors if the price drops out this is same with other altcoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
every day market price fluctuation is common.still Bitcoin is currently sitting at a $70,470,440,357 market cap with each Bitcoin currently being worth around $4,050.65. i think this is not end of bitcoin
Activity: 471
November 28, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
Maybe we can say now is over for bitcoin, how come bitcoin could drop and have price under $4,000 where at last years of 2017 bitcoin have cross above $14,000, never hope bitcoin could have higher price at the new year.
Last year was a incredible year in crypto currency era and BTC was a king and 100% dominating in the whole crypto market.
Actually we should be positive and patience always win ultimately. BTC FUD remarkable from the begging of it.
14,000$ will not be crossed in new year i predict and researching that current market.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
It is not game over with Bitcoin,the fall in price is associated with so my factors but this dose not draw  an end line to Bitcoin but and increase in price is our next expectations.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh

It is not game over yet. The volatility is just temporary and the market will eventually recover soon just believe and be patient everything will go back to normal.
Activity: 262
November 28, 2018, 07:38:30 AM
Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

I guess history has repeated itself time n again!
If its destiny was to die, it would have done it a long time ago!
Also the big holders are still holding their coins so I guess till then it cant be game over!
Bitcoin represent cryptocurrencies, and there are huge businesses in this industry!
So such a speculation is just a myth

I think bitcoin will never over, as we are continuing play the game and take it as a challenge, so it won't bother us too much that can trigger us to make mistakes. As long as bitcoin still growing constantly, it will never over.
copper member
Activity: 31
November 27, 2018, 11:52:52 PM
lol.. Go and have a look to whales wallets they are still holding bitcoins  Tongue
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
Nope, there is no game over for bitcoin now. I think there are some investors who give interests again to bitcoin because of its good to buy bitcoin price now. It is easy to invest now because of the small price of bitcoin which is good to gain profits in the near future.
Activity: 29
November 27, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
Maybe the next 10 years will be the end of bitcoin, not now. Just relax and wait for the miracle.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

I guess history has repeated itself time n again!
If its destiny was to die, it would have done it a long time ago!
Also the big holders are still holding their coins so I guess till then it cant be game over!
Bitcoin represent cryptocurrencies, and there are huge businesses in this industry!
So such a speculation is just a myth
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
bitcoin won't be as easy as this game over is just a matter of price and this can be one of the classic problems. so I think this is probably the wrong thing to say that bitcoin will lose and that hasn't been proven.
Pages:
Jump to: