Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 48106 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 11:53:39 AM
Many of us here totally destroy their trust into bitcoin because they think that,  it will not be recover in the future anymore, thats why many who sold their holdings to cut off their losses. Yes bitcoin right now are in deep but its not the reason to stop holding o  it if you are a true believers of btc and Cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
I do not think the game of bitcoin is over. Because many such news is coming from the past few days. In which the talk of Bitcoin's game ends. But such a thing has never happened. And it will not be.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it
absolutely true while there are still many users and many investors invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin career journey will still continue even though it often experiences price declines but that is not the end of bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
Bitcoin survived for so many years it is not a game and many crypto users are good investors they make millions in this industry crypto is the future currency and in future the whole world be based on technology so those who have more technology those would rule the world and no body was saying this about bitcoin when it;s price were good but if fall every one is against of it i think you should keep patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
Not yet because the potential of bitcoin as a digital currency has been popular in various major countries, and during its progress Bitcoin has achieved the lowest Bitcoin value in 10 years of its journey, but its value is slowly improving again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2018, 10:58:24 AM
there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it
it's true even though bitcoin is declining but this is not the end of bitcoin because there are many enthusiasts and investors who believe in bitcoin as a promising investment place

We just need to be wise, when we should buy and when we should sell our bitcoin. Up and down are there so we can get benefit from such fluctuations. This decline doesn't mean that bitcoin will end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 23, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
it's true even though bitcoin is declining but this is not the end of bitcoin because there are many enthusiasts and investors who believe in bitcoin as a promising investment place
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
November 23, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
No, it's not yet GAME OVER for BTC, I got a strong feeling that it would grow back soon, patience is key and I don't care or get affected too much on what other people are negatively speaking about Bitcoin saying that it will die soon, I just keep my head high and I know that someday the numbers would go back, trust me.
- I also believe it will soon return, this situation is only a control of large investors, they want to create a new cycle, the collapse and adjustment is essential for this cycle to emerge, and when bad things pass, light and dawn will come. And exactly as you say, patience is the key to this problem, no doubt and worry about bitcoin, the death and the end of bitcoin are just rumors, people should not believe because from what I statistic, the information about the end of bitcoin has appeared many times but the interesting thing is that it still lives so well until now
for those who still believe, they can only be patient and wait and I am one of the people who believes that cryptocurrency will rise again and become better even though it will take a long time, I believe because seeing the waves every year has a surprising movement and the pattern will decrease the big one and afterwards will soar later.

Of course that price will rise again. Volatility is normal and it goes both ways, up and down. Now it's the time of correction and it probably will stay that way until the end of this year. But that doesn't mean that the game is over for bitcoin, just the opposite.
That's absolutely correct homie, Everything that currently is happening is normal in this kind of industry and this kind of market downfall already happened many times in the history of Bitcoin and eventually Bitcoin will still manage to survive and recover from this bear market. Volatility and fluctuation of price are expected in Crypto Currencies because of its decentralized nature and this industry is really wild and risky and it is quite dangerous for beginners to invest a lot of money if they are planning to.
Seriously, when a person tries to look at the Coinmarketcap from time to time at this market situation it will surely give them headache especially when they see their hodlings dramatically going down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
November 23, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
No is not, it is a game of waiting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 23, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
I don't think Bitcoin game is OVER! Last week and this week was a BLACK friday that's why market every second reduced. Because people selling asset in cheap price for buying product very high discount. Don't feel panic market will normal end of the years.
I had a high hopes on bitcoin that soon we can see a higher price. The current status for bitcoin is not good and other coins however, this does not mean a game over for bitcoin. Exactly let us not feel panic rather let’s calm.
Activity: 657
November 23, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
I see it bottoming at $2500. The cycle of ups and downs is what makes the economy going. It will be back to MOON.

It's not a question of IF, it's a question of when.
Bitcoin price predicted:
11/23-4000$-4600$ (Min-Max)
11/26-3100$-3500$
11/30-2700$-3100$

Activity: 657
November 23, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
I don't think Bitcoin game is OVER! Last week and this week was a BLACK friday that's why market every second reduced. Because people selling asset in cheap price for buying product very high discount. Don't feel panic market will normal end of the years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
November 23, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
No, it's not yet GAME OVER for BTC, I got a strong feeling that it would grow back soon, patience is key and I don't care or get affected too much on what other people are negatively speaking about Bitcoin saying that it will die soon, I just keep my head high and I know that someday the numbers would go back, trust me.
- I also believe it will soon return, this situation is only a control of large investors, they want to create a new cycle, the collapse and adjustment is essential for this cycle to emerge, and when bad things pass, light and dawn will come. And exactly as you say, patience is the key to this problem, no doubt and worry about bitcoin, the death and the end of bitcoin are just rumors, people should not believe because from what I statistic, the information about the end of bitcoin has appeared many times but the interesting thing is that it still lives so well until now
for those who still believe, they can only be patient and wait and I am one of the people who believes that cryptocurrency will rise again and become better even though it will take a long time, I believe because seeing the waves every year has a surprising movement and the pattern will decrease the big one and afterwards will soar later.

Of course that price will rise again. Volatility is normal and it goes both ways, up and down. Now it's the time of correction and it probably will stay that way until the end of this year. But that doesn't mean that the game is over for bitcoin, just the opposite.
Activity: 910
November 23, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
Activity: 339
Merit: 15
November 23, 2018, 08:36:55 AM
I see it bottoming at $2500. The cycle of ups and downs is what makes the economy going. It will be back to MOON.

It's not a question of IF, it's a question of when.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 23, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
The main reason for the endless bear market is speculation, people wanting to grab every dollar possible right now, if like early Bitcoin investors they would buy and then hold, Bitcoin would go up in value and the bull market will return.
Activity: 518
November 23, 2018, 07:04:04 AM
if you look at prices from the beginning to the present, the current situation may be just a cycle, you know why this situation looks bad? because we were used to rising prices yesterday or seeing high exchange rates, so when prices go down we all feel unprepared, angry and disappointed, but if you are a true investor you must already have a strong mentality to deal with this situation, hopefully there will be good news later this year, and this storm is fleeting so that loyal investors don't get disappointed again and we can reap the rewards of our patience , actually I am a little disappointed with you, if the senior at least what you post gets more trust from the reader and the source of reference, you should post something useful and give encouragement instead of complaints and fears like this, do you want to contribute to this situation? Do you want all this to end?

I believe that this is the truth. If you examine the market and check the cryptocurrencies rates for many years, you will see that even the worst periods happened before. The bulls will come for sure.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
November 23, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: