Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 10. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Some Bounty campaigns giving their tokens immediately after the ICO ends. But the average time is 1 month after the ICO. 6 months is too much. ask from the bounty managers and from the ICO official group.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
no it is not normal to wait 6 months for bounty tokens just say that a reasonable time is between 2 weeks after the end of the ico and maximum 2 months after
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I think the company will not pay you a coin any more.  It's very long to wait six months.  Usually waiting for coin payments 1-3 months.
Activity: 126
No, this is not normal, there are exceptions of course, but these are units, projects that actively dissolve the product in general and the team always puts out reports on the work done.
Normal waiting is 2 months, then if the project is silent, you should already ask questions in groups about the delay in payment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I joined Nynja bounty last march and this month is already August. I have the same situation as you but I still trust our bounty manager in that campaign and the project itself and hoping we are not going to get scammed for our hardwork. But I think it depends on the campaign because there are campaigns that really takes a long period of time in order to get finished.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I think that this is not normal ... if the company does not make payments for so long, with a high degree of probability it can be a scam. on the other hand, you may still be paid (if you are lucky)  Grin
Activity: 83
It is worth waiting from 1 to 3 months, if nothing more successful is not worth waiting for .
Activity: 138
As a bounty hunter, I have been rewarded for the longest time since I joined the bounty. It is three months. The three months are the longest waiting time. I think you can wait for six months to find other bounty activities. Don't take care of this bounty. It is very likely that they are not going to fulfill the rewards for you.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
everything is not necessarily due to the many different projects for their development. a clear project should still actually running then we can know until when we have to wait to sell our assets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I too wait 4 months for tokens from ICO Morpheus and so far the situation is far from being solved. Now this is a real problem and we unfortunately can't do anything about it, because organizers of ICO do not bear any responsibility to participants of bounty.
Activity: 123
No, this is not normal. Most likely the project in which you participated was not entirely successful and that is why, you have been paid a reward for so long. Could you name the project you are talking about and then I can help you?
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
No, it's not normal. I think that project participants should receive a reward right after the bounty ends. If you have not received an award for such a long time, then you have chosen a fraudulent project.
Well of course it would not be normal but there are some ICO projects that implement this and so far it is still normal because they continue to develop the project but with the note there is a rule that tokens for bounty already have provisions on the roadmap they make, the roadmap does not apply so but for the rewards at a retreat for several months then it is not normal.

You can determine what's normal by looking at the average. I don't have statistical data but based on my experience it takes typically 2-3 for the average project to get listed, some are fast and listed directly but is rare. Shivom was such an example. Others need more time, like 4 months. But everything beyond that is unusually long.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
As far as I know this is not normal, but there are such projects. Most likely, such actions are connected with the fact that the market today is in a terrible state. Because people simply can not correctly assess the market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
I have some coins I have been waiting for a very long time for about one year and I do not think that the tokens will be sent already. Support is unsubscribed by standard phrases.
Activity: 209
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

In my own experience I am always waiting for my coin for almost 5 months. This is already a long time for us bounty hunters. But still we can't push or demand from them since distributions and listing needs time. The priority also is the investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Late payment of Bounty tokens is good. Why? Because bounty hunters satar immediately bounty awards. If the bounty awards are paid late, the token price will not fall, and the price will remain reasonable. so everyone makes money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
It is depends on the core developer of the project,if they do want to lock the rewards they will,so that investors will still have a good chance to get your rewards
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Hehehehe personally its not normal, i think reward should be given some few weeks after bounty but many will come their 'personal strategy' before you realize then everything is over
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
This is a very rare case when you have to wait for payments for so long. More often coins are blocked for a certain period of time, but they are in your wallet.
Activity: 163
I don't think it's normal, because there's so much uncertainty in six months. If something goes wrong, the team will probably just cancel your bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: