Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 8. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
If it is last  up to 6 months, i think there’s a problem or the bounty campaign that you’d participated is scam. Normal or usually distribution of the bounty is 1-3 months after the ico ends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think it is normal to wait for that span of time. Bounty campaigns depends on how the ICO or project gone through. If the ICO decide to distribute the token later or extend the distribution us the bounty hunters cant do thing about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Long time to wait for a six month reward. But I would prefer not to wait if the token given as a reward is bright for the future. If the project is scam, it will not distribute the bounty prize anyway. I participate in the bounty campaign after I do my research...
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Which campaign is that? I'm on the same boat with Morpheus bounty. They finish ICO in April and still haven't even shown stakes. It's not normal, just sign of disrespect and possible scam.
Activity: 140
I think is that not normal because when i ask my friends about that he say is not normal because some bounty reward he claim after four months only and when i join some bounty in last bounty i claim my reward only four months in my one account.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
This is normal, I have participated in Bounty Beluga Pay and they had frozen the first part of token for half year, and the second part - for a year. I would not remember after 6 month that the very project is still on.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is normal because it does depend on the bounty manager and the team behind a project. Surely, they are delaying the token distribution and market listing for the good of the project as a whole. Maybe they are avoiding the investors and bounty hunters to dump the price of a coin because some are selling immediately upon recieving the rewards.Also, there are projects which lasts for a year before bounty hunters completely earn their tokens.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
As far as I know this is not normal, but there are such projects. Most likely, such actions are connected with the fact that the market today is in a terrible state. Because people simply can not correctly assess the market.
Absolutely, in this market environment, we can't be sure about anything but this: six-month wait on a token isn't normal.
Activity: 152
I know after participating in bounty campaign
Most people would be eager to know when they will share the tokens, but it is normal to wait for 6 months because the team will be preparing what would make the project a success.
Activity: 420
Of course this is not normal, it has been said many times about this, but the whole point is that now very many projects do not find another way out in order to preserve their situation in order not to kill the project altogether. It seems to me that this is normal for developers
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Will for me its not normal. Because the normal bounty should be 4 weeks to 3 month. And its so risky to participate bounty like that . What if the bounty is scam you will lose your effoet on 6 months and they said bounty that has long period is low success
Activity: 173
[snip]
Most of campaigns you don't receive tokens from after such a long time are failures or scams. I participated in bounty campaigns for about one or two months and then received tokens two-four weeks after the campaign ended.
indeed, that is an indication that the project failed and finally scam. so, 6 months for distribution the rewards are too long, that's not normal at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, it is normal to wait 6 months for your reward. I also have projects that I have been waiting for 6 months.
Activity: 392
Most of campaigns you don't receive tokens from after such a long time are failures or scams. I participated in bounty campaigns for about one or two months and then received tokens two-four weeks after the campaign ended.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Not always the distribution of the award depends on the manager. Basically, this decision falls on the conscience of developers. And we need to look at the road map, there are projects where the distribution of tokens goes in parts, or after a long period of time.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
To me i think its normal, one can barely predict stuffs in this crypto world.
You could wait even more, that is why it is normal, noone can tell you when the token will be released or anythign like that, sometimes it just need to take a while.
Activity: 140
When you come to the bounty, you must have exact patience for not less than one year. Personally, I just start and clearly understand that the first little money will come to me not earlier than 3-4 months and only in a year I will gain experience in order not to work in vain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
There exist bounties like that they're just making sure that the value of their project will not go down immediately.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
You know at times, you have no choice than to wait upto 6 months, but as for me personally after researching on the project and I see how potential it is, I can have patience for 6 months, it shouldn't be a big deal.
Activity: 167
No, it's not normal. I think that project participants should receive a reward right after the bounty ends. If you have not received an award for such a long time, then you have chosen a fraudulent project.
Well of course it would not be normal but there are some ICO projects that implement this and so far it is still normal because they continue to develop the project but with the note there is a rule that tokens for bounty already have provisions on the roadmap they make, the roadmap does not apply so but for the rewards at a retreat for several months then it is not normal.

You can determine what's normal by looking at the average. I don't have statistical data but based on my experience it takes typically 2-3 for the average project to get listed, some are fast and listed directly but is rare. Shivom was such an example. Others need more time, like 4 months. But everything beyond that is unusually long.
Good examples. You're right. Every project situation is different, and it can take a long time in this unfavorable market to get listed, but waiting for half a year doesn't sound normal to me.
Pages:
Jump to: