Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 5. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Depending on dev policy, there are several bounties that I follow and they pay an average of 1 month after ico is finished. If you join during presale, it is likely to wait a long time to get paid.
I got one payment after ICO ended and it took 6 months because I joined during presale
At the moment I think there is one bounty that has been completed since January but there is no payment at all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes it is normal,

after ICO presale and public sale, the team is often still trying to distribute the bounty evenly so that everyone is awarded properly.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
As I remember before we only have to wait for like 1 to 2 months before we get our reward but I think it depends on the project and how they run things. I have notice a lot of bounty campaigns have a long duration before they give you your rewards. 6 months wait is really kinda fishy maybe you should check the project you have participated to get more information about said matter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
in my opinion it is very normal because ico's sales period usually lasts very long and thus makes the bounty campaign very long too. if you don't want to be a bounty campaign participant for up to 6 months then you can search with those who use bitcoin payments.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Ini my opinion waiting for bounty campaign prizes within 6 months is normal. The bounty management took quite a long time to distribute the token prizes because there were so many who took part in the bounty campaign, up to thousands of people. This requires very high accuracy because if it is wrong then there will be many complaints. Besides that in the process of sending tokens also requires high accuracy. The management must ensure that the address is correct and the amount matches the one in the spreadsheet. This process takes a long time because it requires high accuracy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course, with so long time around 6 months is certainly very unnatural. But if the sale is not finished, of course we have to wait until it's finished. We only get tokens from the results of our work. So waiting for the sale of the new finish can be said to be reasonable and unnatural.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
the longest I get a payment of up to 3 - 4 months,
if up to 6 months or more it is an abnormal time,
need to check back to the project.
first possibility, scam.
second possibility, there are some points of the target project that are not achieved. so that it requires extra time
third possibility, maybe you are not updated about the development of the project, always check the telegram group or their social media,
I have experienced it. I thought that I was not paid for a project, but...the terms to be paid are to do is kyc. and the info is sometime info behind when the bounty / campaign ends. I missed this information, I spent more than 6 months and was not paid due to lack of information.  Embarrassed
Activity: 116
I think it is worth it. Atleast we have something to wait. Time is not an issue the most important thing we must consider if their really going to give the reward in the 6 months time.
Activity: 120
It depends on the conditions specified at the beginning of the campaign, if it is indicated that it will be paid within 6 months after the campaign,then it is normal .
Activity: 164
it may take a long time to reward participants while some give a gift a month or 2 weeks after the campaign ends / it can take 1 month, usually after their ICO. If everything goes according to plan, you will get a token on the projected date.
Activity: 138
i have that one time, they delayed the token sale due to market price that goes down and it lasted 6 months too.
Activity: 62
If 6 months after the end of the bonus campaign, I think it's pretty abnormal . Although I'm at the end,once waited more than 4 months of my payment .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes its completely normal and on top of this I have waited for more than a year for some bounties to work out their shitty roadmaps. There is one called as footballcoin. They came in hot when they started their adverting and today they stand at a point where they have no listing on the CMC and any single exchanger. What they made is their own exchanger to entertain people. They are close to legit one as their project seems to be hit but to be honest they suck at rewarding people.

So some shitty bounties can turn like that and pain in the back really. But mostly 3-6 months is standard period for any bounty.
Activity: 75
Many of the company's generosity, which I joined, in recent years, the majority of them have completed their campaign, but waiting very long .
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I know that each bounty will pay bounty hunters for 1 month after ico because the reason is still the calculation of stake and audit for participants, but if you have to wait 6 months is very unnatural and I've never found a project like that
Activity: 179
No, it's not! Bounty hunters would probably think that it is really a scam. We knew that scammers really exist in this crypto world. So be aware of those bounties that pays for atleast six months.
Activity: 67
In my opinion, you should forget about that bounty campaign, I have participated in some that even gave the rewards on a weekly basis, six months is simply too much to wait.
Activity: 322
That is not the usual way for the participants to received bounty rewards for a period of six months, but due to some reasons the admin have explained ,that is why the ICO bounty will give the rewards almost or more than six months as expected,
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
A half year? You mean more than one hundred and eighty days after the battle has finished. That is somewhat excessively. It can just happen if the venture group is having a lawful issues or having issues with their accomplices.

Me I have encountered the most extreme of multi month and at least two weeks
Activity: 78
This is normal, many people wait for tokens for a very long time.  BUT I've never waited more than 3 months .
Pages:
Jump to: