Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 9. (Read 6965 times)

Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
On average, one month and so is required by a new ICO to distribute rewards to its bounty campaign participants. But in other cases, they require longer time to do so as some of them distribute rewards only after their ICO ends. But in case of scam projects, they won't give any rewards to you. They are just there to loot you under various pretexts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
It’s a huge time to wait for bounty reward but i think we should look at the bright side. Like, at least they distribute the tokens Cheesy Cuz there are lots of scam projects and their team don’t even bother to pay anything. So as long as they give the rewards i’m fine with that.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
in my opinion, it is normal if we wait 6 months to receive a bounty token. the first time I joined the bounty, I just received the token 1 year after that. all people know what tokens I mean. but the results did not disappoint. I get a lot of bitcoin from the token. for now, I have to wait 3 months to get a bounty token
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
6 months are too long
1-2 months maybe 3 top to get cash.
You may choose the wrong project already!
Activity: 336
I also have an experienced joining a bounty for almost 6 months but I got my rewards after. But the problem is, I can't sell it for almost a year of waiting already. I keep on updating to its community managers on Telegram and even them doesn't have exact date when they list the tokens to a good exchange. They just gave another promise to wait 6 months again. I was really confused if it is already a scam or not?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I would like to wait and do the task given by the bounty if the project or ICO criteria have met my standards, the roadmap is clear, the ICO project rank is above 4 with a maximum point of 5 and the provisions will be listed in any market

For me it still depends if I can be able to wait that long, because as time passes by the possibility of a project to turn scam because we cannot assure if it go the way they plan to be.
copper member
Activity: 365
Waiting for 6 months after the campaign is a very bad idea and the manager should know that people are inpatient, one to two months is still okay
Activity: 297
No one can guess that you will wait for the next 6 months so you can produce something big because virtual money cannot be predicted.
Activity: 90
I would like to wait and do the task given by the bounty if the project or ICO criteria have met my standards, the roadmap is clear, the ICO project rank is above 4 with a maximum point of 5 and the provisions will be listed in any market
Activity: 78
It depends on the situation in the project, sometimes it's just normal that they don't reach their goal and they will expand.
Activity: 31
To me i think its normal, one can barely predict stuffs in this crypto world.
Activity: 224
I have been participated in a bounty campaign that last only I One month and this is making it three 3 months the bounty ended  up til now i have not receive any reward . To me I think that such  bounty campaign did not meet up their target point.
Activity: 94
It's not usually normal, except when the team that owns the tokens is trying to play a fast one on you.
Activity: 140
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
This not normal.  Apparently you participated in a bad company.  Good companies pay coins much faster.
Activity: 112
This is completely abnormal. Usually the payment comes in a month. Six months is too long.
Activity: 196
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Sometimes coins are paid very long, but usually coins are paid 30 to 90 days after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 406
Often, the hands are lowered only because the organizers of the bounty are delayed with payments. I immediately refuse when I find out that the payment will be more than 1 month from now.
Activity: 434
I think the problem is not with managers, but with the project team. Unfortunately, bounty hunters are not immune from deception. The team always writes a condition that they can change the rules at their discretion ... You can wait and half a year, a good salary. But as practice shows, if such problems start, then there will be no good profit.
Activity: 122
Usually companies pay coins a month after the end of the ICO.  Sometimes pay out a couple of months, but wait 6 months is a very long time.
Activity: 58
The thing to note is : Clarity from the bounty manager about when the bounty reward distribution will be done, because many large projects take a long time to get maximum results.
My experience is that coins distributed fairly  to all participants, but the market for selling coins that is not clear so that the coin still exists but is worthless. My advice is to be careful in participating in the bounty program and keep up with the progress of the project. You can join the telegram group specifically for the bounty so as not to miss valuable information.
Pages:
Jump to: