Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 100. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Based on my experience I get tokens of bounty campaigns on average after two or three months, but in recent times I have to say that there are many delays. I understand that there are valid reasons to pay even after three months, but I have two bounty campaigns from which I expect to receive the tokens after almost six months and these delays in my opinion are not acceptable
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, sometimes it takes even a year. Even when you get them, not a fact that you can immediately sell. Listing on the stock exchange can also take several months, so do not rely on fast money.
Activity: 155
If you wait for 6 months of coins, then this is not normal.  And most likely you will no longer be paid coins.  Good company bounties pay coins 4 weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 89
They are always procrastinating on various excuses, such as the ICO is not over yet, counting stakes, waiting for the listing exchange, etc. You can't do anything, you can only wait.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think it's a very unnatural thing. six months time too long to receive a prize bounty. but see also how the terms beginning before following the campaign. It could be that the bounty was implemented first before the ICO Prize Division is indeed so in long or wait for the ICO is completed can also occur.
Activity: 728
I really want to answer "very rare or very unnormal". But, what should I know? What do I know about why the developer or bounty manager doesn't send the token immediately. Sometimes, they find some problems such as pending or canceled contract. however, what should they do is that they must inform the participants i order to update what exactly happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Reward payment from bounty campaign is based on the ico period, where we have know some ico when their target of ico sold they will try to add ttime to sell their ico. But some ico project will be short of bounty campaign because their ico was sold out in short time. We have patient if we are joining the ico project and we have check before joined ico and bounty campaign, we will know how long for waiting payment.
Activity: 224
I am certain it takes over 3 months to complete the abundance crusades itself and after that you can expect the installments in one month from now or something like that if things exercise well. Once the time of dispersion is over then additionally you may state that you lack what you require unless and until the point when you trade the tokens for genuine cash generally what is the utilization holding tokens with no significance or incentive to it. So you may need to sit tight for one more month or so until the point that they come and hit the exchangers. That would be your real end goal and yes it do takes over a half year ordinarily.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Its not the certain rule to pay bounty after six months but its depends on how goods and genuine the developer team. If the intend to pay bounty reward, they will pay in just 7-10 days otherwise some doesn't pay even after 5-6 month because of any reason. Also i seen some good and reputed bounty manager here in this forum who pays regular in just one month. So it depends on the project development team or bounty manager when they will pay.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
This is very wrong 6 months is very long period of time to wait for the bounty reward, most likely 2-3 weeks is the best time for calculating the stakes and distributing the bounty rewards. Do research on the best bounty managers and the most trusted so that you will have your bounty rewards right after the ico finishes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't think it's normal when bounty participants need to wait more than 1 or 2 months. Bounty reward distribution often happen 4 weeks or maybe 5 weeks after the ICO crowdsale ended. If anyone is still waiting to receive their reward from bounty more than 1 or 2 months I think they're scammed by a scam bounty campaign.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
Im just starting to join some bounty campaigns in this forum and I think to be able to avoid the delays of bounty the tokens must be escrowed in a reputable escrow service before starting a bounty campaign I hope this will be implement in all new bounty coming.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
that is of course much too long. from the start maybe already when ico runs forever but basically there are bounty 1-2 weeks after ico end  Wink
Activity: 658
It is a long time to wait for the reward after the end of ICO. I don't know the reasons behind that decision, but it is very long time. However, if the token is very promising it will be no matter.
We must know the rules of the bounty campaigns including the token distribution. Just be patient to wait for your token.
Activity: 154
It is not normal to wait for 6 months to receive your bounties unless the bounty campaign lasted for 4-5 months.  I would say it is normal to wait one or two months max after the ICO has ended to receive your bounties. If they don't pay, it supposed to be a SCAM ((
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
On average, bounty coins are paid in a month or two after the end of the ICO.  It's very rare when you have to wait longer.
Activity: 224
Sometimes it is really necessary to wait for payments several months after the end of the company, in my practice 3-4 months
Activity: 182
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
which I experienced the longest it was 2-3 months range. and even then wait until Presale reaches hardcap. and after that still pending 1 month until distribution done. but it all depends on the rule of each bounty respectively.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
No this is not normal, I would normally expect to see bounties paid out between 1 and 2 months after the end of the token sale. One exception I know of recently has been HDAC this has been due to a delay in creating their platform and slow release of the purchased tokens. But rule of thumb 1 month - 2 months is the norm.
Pages:
Jump to: