Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 98. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
I usually receive token bounty 2-3 months.
If 6 months, in my opinion, it is too long and very worrying. Maybe you can ask the project manager when to share the token of Bounty result.
If no response could be Bounty program you follow is Bounty scam.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

The longest time I have ever waited is 3 months. And I think your situation is not normal. 6 months is too long for bounty campaign. I have reason to believe it is a scam bounty. Even if you get paid, I do not think the coins will be valuable because that's failed projects  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
A few months ago, I participated in the Nucleus.Vision bounty campaign and did not receive my award until now. I can not understand what difficulties the project team has with the distribution of the bounty. With the organizers of the project there is no feedback and in the telegram channel it is forbidden to discuss issues concerning the bounty. For a long time the nCash token has been represented on the exchange but bounty hunters have sent only 200 airdrop tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me it is ok if this token will be traded and price will be good.
I have been participated in 3 bounty campaigns and 2 already have paid reward very soon after ICO. But if it need to wait more, it is ok, because it is not so important where to hold your tokens - in your wallet or in the wallet of developers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Well it all depends on the project. Some fix a lock up period for bounty tokens.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
no man ofcourse not normal to wait 6 months but if the project fails you can wait even for years Cheesy , i have waited 4 months for one ( still got nothing ) .
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

certainly not all bounty projects have the same scenario moreover about the distribution of bounty rewards. this usually becomes one of the strategies they do to avoid the decline after being distributed directly rewardnya. there are also other factors that have become developer considerations. and one of the campaigns I participated in until now has not been distributed to its campaign participants. yes, this is part of the risk
Activity: 209
Hi, depends when you coming in the campaign and the duration. I have receive instantanly and some times 6month later. and other I'm still waiting ( maybe scam bounties...)
Activity: 238
Normally at the start of the campaign the campaign managers tell the date roughly when you will get your tokens.  Typically it is after their ICO. If all the things goes as planned then you will get tokens at the projected date. Otherwise you will get your tokens after the ICO finished.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
Normally any  genuine bounty that one participated on is suppose to last for at least one or two months depending on how the during of the bounty is but at most two months anything more than that you that something is wrong from some where.
Activity: 53
I've heard that Nucleos Vision (nCash) still didn't pay for they bounty campaign. And it was long time after their ICO ended. In my opinion this project looked reliable and I'm really surprised they still didn't pay the bounty.  Huh

Probably the campaign manager already ran out with the money.
Activity: 56
I've heard that Nucleos Vision (nCash) still didn't pay for they bounty campaign. And it was long time after their ICO ended. In my opinion this project looked reliable and I'm really surprised they still didn't pay the bounty.  Huh
Activity: 85
It is not normal but some campaigns are rewarded after long wait. It does not necessarily means that delayed rewards are as a result of scams.  
Activity: 271
Six month is a long time to wait. I have participated a bounty campaign but the longest time i waited for the bounty reward is 2 months and one month for the coin to be in the market.  Six months is long it will affect my desire to join again in bounty campaign. But if they give the reward and its price bloom then waiting is worth it.
Activity: 266
Initially, it is too long.
But, we also don't know the exact mechanism of that ICO why they don't send yet the reward to the bounty hunters.
However, do they tell you why and when exactly? Do you ensure that it is not a scam? If the announcement is clear, never worry about it, just be patient and wise for the distribution.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Getting reward of bounty campaign is part of normal process of distributing tokens to every participants because campaign now a days have different platforms like the smart contract and ect. And a requirements which they have to comply like processing ITO and ICO until 6 months or could almost a one year of waiting rewards to be distributed.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
No it is definitely not normal as bounty shouldn't take that long to count the stake and i should take about a week to distribute the reward. There is something wrong about the project if they haven't paid you for that long. The longest i wait for my bounty is about two months and they even apologize that it took a very long time.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
For some bounty, it might take that long to reward participants while some distribute rewards a month or 2 weeks after the campaign has ended. I have joint some bounty that paid a month after the campaign so I think you should relax until the stipulated period given and if they do not pay after then, then something is fishing.
Activity: 406
From my previous bounty I joined my campaign lastly, it for two or three months, then after a week I already received my bounty token payments. Now I am waiting for the other projects I joined to be paying me, but unfortunately there is no such updated regarding on the that why I think it, I scam or the campaign manager steel the token that should be distributed. I think it is too long for the payment you should ask them on the thread or by just message them through their telegram.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
That's what you need to talk about very often, because people think that getting a bounty is very easy, now many projects are freezing their awards, because bitcoin is not very easy now, although the bitcoin rate is not so small, I think it's more due to the fact that today many projects are simply afraid that bitcoin could fall even lower, that's why this happens.
Pages:
Jump to: