Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 96. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
For example,quite popular project ENVION still haven`t payed antthing to bounty participants, but we still believe:))Main reason is dev team,not bounty managers.
But you certainly need to check work history of bm
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is unlikely that you will be paid in 6 months. Typically, tokens are paid within one month. Campaigns that delay payments are usually scammers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

No it is not normal. I've seen a couple weeks to 1-2 months (maximum) but anything like waiting 6 months is kind of crazy.
Activity: 196
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I participated in a campaign 3-4 months at the most. But yesterday I followed the campaign for only 2 weeks and the token distribution lapse 1 week after finishing the campaign.
If you follow the 6 month campaign is reasonable. But if after 2-4 weeks the token has not been shared you will need to ask the bounty manager and ask for clarity.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

Some campaigns are better than others, and some are quicker at paying out. It is understandable that companies may not want to pay out bounties as soon as the coin is tradeable - they really don't want to see their new coin tanking in price as a lot of bounty recipients dump the coins at the first opportunity.
Projects that don't reach soft cap is a separate issue - this means that the project has failed to gain sufficient minimum funding to be viable, so the project stops. There would be no point to receiving coins in this instance as they would be worth $0. It is a risk we take I suppose, so we should always try to back campaigns where it is a strong project with a good chance of success.
Activity: 65
In my opinion that's not normal because usually when the payment for the bounty campaign will be delayed, it is only for 2 to 3 months, but 6 months that too much.
As a bounty hunter we don't have a choice but to wait, as long as there is assurance for that not unless if you see any suspicious. To make things clear always communicate with to see an update.
Remember this: better to receive late the payment than nothing
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think six months is too long for the distribution of bounty because the usual coins are distributed at least one month after the bounty that we follow ends. On every bounty that i follow, they distributes coins about 2 weeks till a month. But i ever have been waiting for the distribution of bounty coins for almost 3 months because there is a decentralization process of that project. But i am satisfied with the results that i received even though i have to waited too long.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
based on what i’ve experienced, the normal or usually distribution of the bounty is 1-3 months after the ico ends. 3 months is the maximum day for distribution of bounty.  If it is last  up to 6 months, i think there’s a problem or the bounty campaign that you’d participated is scam.
Activity: 22
Am yet to experience such but most campaigns i join distribute the rewards 1 month after the end of the tokensale, six months is too much and such projects might end up as scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It's not normal as a project usually pay you immediately or less than one month after the ico ends. Out of all bounties that i have joined, the longest i have to wait is almost one month but that's because the participant has to do kyc in order to prevent bounty abuser so they need more time to sort it out.
Activity: 170

there are some of ICO does have a long time there is also a short timeframe ,,
it's all actually just waiting for the coin that ICO for investors bought out ,,,
all ICO wants the best for everything so do not think bad to ICO.

thank you
Activity: 137
Move on to another bounty campaign mate, I think you should report this ICO in scam accusations, that will be better instead of waiting. Usually a good bounty campaign pays their bounty participants in 1 or 1 1/2 month span, try to research first before joining a bounty. Always remember QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
No,it is not normal.I usually get my bounties reward after two or for weeks after finishing Ico.But I know that some bounties do like this,delaying bounty-hunters payment,the recent example is Beluga Pay.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Maximize campaign only 3 months if ico is extended, and the longest payment time is only about 1 month. I conclude It's a scam. Although coins can't be traded in exchange coins remain acceptable within  3-4 months.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
6 months that's too long to wait maybe that is scam ICO, normally from bounty campaigns waiting 1 or 3 months to get your reward, but 6 months don't expect that you will get your reward and just move on to another bounty campaign.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
my experience during the bounty campaign hasn't been waiting for payment for up to 6 months, the longest time of payment during the bounty is 3 months, if one day I have to wait up to 6 months or even 1 year I think it doesn't matter if it's for the right reasons and the results obtained is certainly expected to be maximal.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I think you don't need to wait until 6 month, blacklist that bounty manager and find another bounty campaign is better than only waiting on a failed project. Usually we can received our reward around 2 weeks - 1 month after ICO end. Sometime after we received the token we must wait for the exchange too, doing bounty campaign is hard and so tired for waiting. So i think the solution is doing as much as you can and careful choosing the company you work with.

That is if you haven't joined yet. But for those who have already joined and completed the task for the duration of the campaign, he will have to wait depending to the team's plan of the distribution. You'd be lucky to have only waited for 6 months some are even waiting for more than a year. You'd be boiling when you don't get paid when you expect to buy something out of the money you will get.  Grin
Activity: 238
I think you don't need to wait until 6 month, blacklist that bounty manager and find another bounty campaign is better than only waiting on a failed project. Usually we can received our reward around 2 weeks - 1 month after ICO end. Sometime after we received the token we must wait for the exchange too, doing bounty campaign is hard and so tired for waiting. So i think the solution is doing as much as you can and careful choosing the company you work with.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It is not always good to wait this long. It might be good for some projects, but not all. I once participated in a project that made me to wait for as long as that, but you know what, they gave a valid reason and it was justifiable. Many who participated in it understood that the project is actually working to make things right. Although, very few can be trusted with this. What i do is, if a project takes too long to give out bounty reward, i will just forget about it and move on. If i am paid, then fine.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Usually it only takes 1 month after the ico sale done. But there is some that are pay me more than 6 month and i think its okay as long as they keep they promise and do pay me.
Pages:
Jump to: