Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 41. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Six months is too long to wait for token distribution. It can take 6 months to run the campaign from private sales to main sales,and that is even quit not normal but is accepted, if the soft cap is not reached and the team decides to postpone it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
There are some coins which still have not paid coins. anything can happen here. It is better to participate in proven bounty
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think that the rules for each of the bounty plans are different. I got tokens after 1 month. I think that waiting too long can be a deceitful person. I think you should give up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Now there are many delays in payment, an increase in the company's term and other unpleasant things. Six months is a very long time, but it's better to get reward after a long time than not to get it at all.
Activity: 238
Its normal because most of them will want to prevent their tokens been dump,  its just a way to protect the  investors from loosing big, which will make them distribute it when the token already trading fully. .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well it depends on when you join the campaign,  most project takes more than 6 months to sell off their token and hits exchange,  so if you join the bounty since the beginning of the campaign,  surely it will be up to 6 months before you receive your tokens which is normal.
No project will ever distribute a bounty token when the ico is still on or when the token has not been distributed to the investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I prefer to participate in those in which there is a quick charge. If 6 months, then these are most often scammers.
Activity: 122
No, it's not normal to wait for a coin payout of 6 months.  I very much doubt that you will get coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It's easy to wait for your coins to be in your wallet, even if they are locked up for a few months or even a year, until the ICO project realizes its plans! But wait for promises for 6 months, not having in your wallet earned tokens - this is a very long period that not every person can withstand! I consider such projects as a scam and it deserved! I could list their names here, but I will not advertise these projects!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Most of the project paid bounty reward within 1 month, but not all of them, some project paid immediately after tokens sale ends, but my longest wait to receive a bounty reward is 2 months.   6 months is really long, I think it's a tokens lock and it's already writen in project whitepapers or bounty thread. you need to get all informations on a bounty before you start off for any bounty
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think it is, but it may be shorter or longer depending on how the coin, born through a bounty program or campaign would unfold. The better it goes in the market and its value to peak, then it may take a shorter time. The time when most coins from ICOs get their best value is after their pre-ICO period when they go public. During this time, they get the most attention, and so, that attention transcends to more transactions that help boosts its value even more in those months. Just know when to strike, I guess.
Activity: 181
Of course this is not normal.  Good companies pay coins much faster.  Sometimes even a week after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 98
If the team ICO is still not give bounty paid then nothing can be done except wait. Distribution can take a long time if the participants on the Bounty Campaign is too many. But six month is a long time to wait. I advise you to find good bounties and participate in them, and the payment will not take so long.
Activity: 84
it is ordinary some campaigns are rewarded after lengthy wait. as it all relies upon on the date of the crowd sell. And indeed we are able to most effective be patient waiting till definitely obtain the present. that is their commercial enterprise takes time to prevail the assignment they are operating on.
Activity: 163
I've never waited a coin for so long.  Usually, if the company does not reach the soft cap, then no coins are paid.  I think it was a scam project.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think it is not normal. I joined the cardstack campaign when i was a jr member. I was quit 3th week at the campaign and than i watched the campaign. It finnished 2 weeks ago Smiley
Activity: 155
It is already normal to see some delay in bounty rewards due to extended campaign. Some of the bounty campaign can last up to six months and there are some reasons why some campaigns are longer than the other like postponement of the ICO and not meeting target sale. To find the legit bounty, it's better to make a  thorough research on the bounty first before joining.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
From my experience till now , in CRYPTOCURRENCY field the basic requirement is patience. And therefore to wait for six months for bounty reward is very normal.Also i would like to tell you that recently i received reward of a bounty campaign which finished almost an year ago.So it is very common.
Activity: 100
actually that's too long for you to wait. Six month is a little bit strange. Usually, the rewards will be distributed 1 month after ICO end. But I also experienced some new method of ICO project. They also will lock the token/rewards for several months
Activity: 70
I think that process is too long and too boring to pass. But I know, there are some ICO which since the end of last year until now not yet distribution. If the results obtained from the ICO are also equivalent to your long-term savings, that's okay
Pages:
Jump to: