Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 44. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Waiting for 6 months, there is generally no hope. The normal time for a bounty reward is about 3 months. Before you do the bounty task, read the rules carefully, or check if the rewards of others have been issued. There are a lot of scams, you need to be careful
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I do not think it is good to wait for such a long duration of time, but if that has happened, you do not have any other choice but to wait and see what the outcome would be. If you find yourself participating in a project that was not well analyzed before joining, you may not be able to predict what the outcome would be. We just need to be careful of the projects we promote.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
waiting for the bounty reward more than 6 months, this is not normal, this indicates the incompetence of this campaign, which puts the participants of bounty on the bottom level or generally forgets about them.
Look at the EON campaign, almost a year and bounty payments are still in process.
I believe the team is very serious to manage it and will pay the campaign participants. It's just a technical problem because there are some tests to go through.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
waiting for the bounty reward more than 6 months, this is not normal, this indicates the incompetence of this campaign, which puts the participants of bounty on the bottom level or generally forgets about them.

Yeah that's right, mostly in the bounty that distribute the rewards it takes one or two months, six months waiting is not normal maybe it's a scam.

Not normal indeed. Ive  joined several projects but sr they are good. When they launch they are prepared. As long as they pay, and well managed, then its fine and understand. But, when the devs is noting to be found and gone hiding, not paying, then its a scam and should not be tolerated. Example Tokenpay, they did not pay their bounty. They quarreled with manager and made some issues. They may succeed but a bad reputations remains.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Too long if the bounty had to wait until 6 months and I better choose a bounty of his time 2 to 3 months. If the bounty of 6 months it is I think a very risky and we certainly will experience boredom. And choose a bounty of his time not long 2 to 3 months then I think it's a good thing because the results we can also be very much.
Activity: 126
Well that typically normal being on this industry you need to take risk to wait a long time for you to get your'e share because the more it take long the more you can have a big share.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It depends on the rules and plan of the whole bounty program. That is the more reason why you are required to read thoroughly and understand the rules of the bounty program before you attempt to do it. It becomes normal to wait for six months for bounty payment when it was stated in the bounty program but abnormal when the otherwise happens.
Activity: 9
It's the same case with me, I've been wait too long for the payment from them. So many reason they said when I ask about the payment. But 2months ago, I'm join bounty and 1month after the bounty over, they give me a rewards, so fast than the others.
Activity: 215
actually I have never participated in a bounty campaign, because I am still a newbie, there are some bounty campaigns that include newbie in bounty campaign especially signature campaign, but if I participate in it, later I will get a little token because of the distribution of stakes and tokens lose with the level above jr. member
but to my knowledge, after the bounty campaign is over a few days token will be distributed, the old one is waiting for the token or the coin to enter the market
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Lately there has been this holding policy thing being implemented with all the bounty campaigns I have participated. It says that bounty hunters will have there rewards later after the price gets stable. The reason for this was to stop bounty hunters from dumping their tokens in the market as soon as the project ends. I know it is for a good cause but us bounty hunters will suffer for this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I often receive my bounty rewards with in a month after token sale finished. 6 months for bounty hunters is long time but for a good and real project, it's just a short time in their roadmap. The longest bounty campaign i've joined is Globatalent, as it started in Jan 04 and just finished 2 days ago.
Activity: 34
its truly depend on Bounty Manager and ICO Dev.usually, the fastest is 1 Week After ICO Sale end.and the longest I ever get is 6 Month after ico End.
I already learn from my experience, so before I join bounty I ask everything I need at bounty group or to Bounty manager. and better pick ico that handle by trusted bounty manager.
Activity: 196
I think for the time of 6 months it's still fairly reasonable. Because I have also never felt it. The distribution process also takes time. We were lucky, because it could still get paid even though the time is long.
Activity: 406
I think it can be known from the ICO roadmap as well as the ICO's regulation regarding the timing of its payments. If you have agreed to an agreement with ICO that will give you a fee after completing all the sequences, and the stage takes approximately 6 months. I think that's a natural thing. Therefore, you should really understand every instruction given by the ICO team. So you can predict when the actual time by ICO to do the distribution process.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

Yeah that's right, mostly in the bounty that distribute the rewards it takes one or two months, six months waiting is not normal maybe it's a scam.
Activity: 350
The waiting time to get a Bounty depends on each project. In my opinion, you need to pursue to the end when the show ends. If 6 months, maybe a little longer. You need to review the time of your campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 167
6 months for bounty rewards? I think that is not a normal. It is too long to wait.
But it depends to the rules of the manager or the founder to that project and it is up to you to join. Because they already announced that before start of a campaign.
Activity: 182
It is normal some campaigns are rewarded after long wait. Because It all depends on the date of the crowd sell. And indeed we can only be patient waiting until actually receive the gift. This is their business takes time to succeed the project they are working on.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Mostly it happened 1 month after the campaign ended but some may over it because they said needs to verify each participants for calculations. Some of the campaigns already sending tokens like monthly or weekly like eql campaign which is really very awesome .
Pages:
Jump to: