Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 46. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 13
The timing of campaigns can be different and if for example the team has not collected the amount they need to collect to launch their ideas-they can extend for some time. In General, despite what the team what the product is being prepared to production or something.Or it may be the option that the team already sees his project dead and that was not a complete loss of funds they pull from investors last money to rate worked!But no matter how long the project is or on the contrary fast it is always necessary to study all the information!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Usually coins are paid much earlier.  I think it's not normal to wait 6 months.  And most likely you will not get anything.
Activity: 99
I participated in Hirematch ICO from September till November and they still haven't payed anything for bounty hunters. More of that, they haven't yet updated the spreadsheet, saying that it takes a lot of time to check everything. Probably they just don't plan to pay anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Each project has its own rules, and I think waiting for up to 6 months is normal, although this is very boring. and we should not be too tired, while waiting for the coins to come, we join the new project.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Each project has different rules. Usually it takes no longer than 2-3 months. 6 months is a pretty long term, but it can be possible.
Activity: 504
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

I think it isn't normal to be receiving your alt coins at a very late period. Waiting usually takes around 1 month and another month for the actual price of the tokens. I waited for mine for around 1 month to receive the token and then 2 weeks for the price to come out and then I sold some.
Activity: 308
Some coins came to the wallet almost the day after the end of the bounty. Some I had to wait two or three months. And some coins I also have six months of waiting. And I don't think that's normal. When there is no deception there is no sense to delay the distribution of the bounty pool.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Now, in a falling market, many projects do not give coins as they are afraid that the exchange rate will collapse. And this is a well-grounded decision. I believe that in the end I will get my coins.
Activity: 103
It is unlikely that you will be paid in 6 months. Typically, tokens are paid within one month. Campaigns that delay payments are usually scammers.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
I do not see anything wrong with staying for a long period of time to take your hard earned money. Investors even stay for the long so how much more you? It is normal by the way.
Activity: 182
6 months it's a long time to discuss the project, the project is usually the longest 3 to 4 months until payment. And when the project was pushed back it just backs off for a few weeks. It will be meaningless if waiting for old projects and in the end did not get paid for these projects turned out to be a scam
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Usually the the time frame of the distribution of tokens are 1 month after the end of the ICO depending of the number of participants. some of the Projects delayed the distribution so to avoid the dumps of the bounty tokens.
Activity: 139
In my experience, I was waiting for my reward of the month . 6 months there was no such-it seems on fraud. Try to contact the Manager-if he is silent, it is likely you will not wait for their coins
Activity: 430
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
6 months is a long time. It may lost your patience or worst, you will lose hope that you will be given a reward. The longest waiting time I experienced in a bounty reward it only just 3 months and the fastest is just 2 weeks. Noe, all my bounty campaign I participated pays after a month or two but 6 months, you will lose your sense for waiting that time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Recently, when bitcoin prices become unpredictable, many projects implement very complex rules, because they are now trying very hard not to pay tokens, I think they are now deliberately delaying tokens.
Activity: 294
It depends on the ICO progress, my first bounty took 6 months. Some bounties take less time because the ICO sells out quicker.
Activity: 103
Usually coins are paid 4-8 weeks after the end of the ICO.  Therefore it is not normal to wait for a 6 month payout.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
It is already normal to see some delay in bounty rewards due to extended campaign. Some of the bounty campaign can last up to six months and there are some reasons why some campaigns are longer than the other like postponement of the ICO and not meeting target sale. To find the legit bounty, it's better to make a  thorough research on the bounty first before joining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
It's the same case with me, I've been wait too long for the payment from them. So many reason they said when I ask about the payment. But 2months ago, I'm join bounty and 1month after the bounty over, they give me a rewards, so fast than the others.

still very reasonable you wait up to 6 months,
I am join bounty exscudo and paid 1 year after bounty finished,
the key is we must be patient for happen Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think you may need to consult the bounty manager.
Although I have encountered a similar situation, the delay of the bounty thread is normal because the participants of ICO also do not issue tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: