Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 69. (Read 6965 times)

legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
No, it's far from normal. The team must pay tokens within one month after the end of ICO. Furthermore, some ICO campaigns last more than 6 months. Therefore it is better to work in different directions and participate in other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
I do not know the specifics of your project, but I believe that this is a very long period for which you had to accrue your rewards. I advise you to continue to promote other projects!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
but if you have a project, a long time, then 6 months is also okay  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Well, I honestly experience was after the bounty I joined end up, it took 1 month to recieved my tokens or coins but their has a campaign that until now, I never recieved any tokens from them because they said that their project is failed because of some reason and they told us to wait and joined in their next campaign so that we can recieved our payment there. But I am dissapointed in that campaign because all of us is wasting our time and hardwork and thats all of we recieved. So for me, its better to joined in bitcoin campaigns because they will pay you at the end of the week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
All my friends that are participate in bounties campaigns get their rewards soon after those campaigns finish. I can not name any campaigns but they are paying quickly. So waiting for 6 months seems strange to me.
Activity: 490
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
the time to get rewarded from bounty campaigns is uncertain, of the many bounty projects, I can not decide to get the rewards quickly.
a bounty there is a reward directly, some are after a few months, and if you get rewarded after 6 months, I think it is still reasonable because I have been waiting for the rewards for one year. We do not have to worry, which is important we still get the benefits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
 If the team ICO is still not give bounty paid then nothing can be done except wait. Distribution can take a long time if the participants on the Bounty Campaign is too many. But six month is a long time to wait. I advise you to find good bounties and participate in them, and the payment will not take so long.
Activity: 504

I do not know how long I received a coin. because I'm here just plunge into the world BTC, so have never earned a coin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
It seems like its too much to wait but yes, sometimes distribution can take long time. For example one of my friends still waiting for his bounty reward from Hdac bounty and its been months. If i’m not wrong Envion is same, too. Well i think its normal.
Actually it was only the team of the bounty campaign was the one doing if they need to distribute the bounty rewards on 6 months or more than. But it was better also to wait than to wait but not to receive yet a bounty rewards we participating in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
6 months sounds too long frankly. You should start to prepare yourself for bad news if you haven't already. Be more careful when choosing ICOs for bounties. There are more than many scams out there and that effects us as well. If you have no clue, follow high ranks  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
Six months to wait for payment is a very long time.  Good company bounties pay out coins a month after the end of the ICO.  Sometimes earlier and based on my experience, one month is the longest time I spent waiting for my reward. Sometimes its fast like 1 to 2 weeks. Also it is indicated in the bounty campaign rules the date of the release of the token. If they continuously changing the schedule and always making some lame excuses, most probably its a scam.
Activity: 181
I think that it's okay to wait six months of accrual. the main thing that counted and accrued. I've been waiting about three, four months.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

I think some projects hold bounty tokens for some reason. Some are avoiding early dump once bounty tokens are distributed, most bounty hunters dump their tokens right away, which results to dump price. However, waiting for almost 6 months is too long. I think most likely it may take 1 to 2 months to distribute, 3 months or 4 months might be the worst case scenario.
Activity: 155
This not normal.  I usually get coins a month later, sometimes two months after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 672
I have also experienced that during the bounty years. I participated in Hero token bounty campaign in the month of September 2017 and I got my reward in the month of April 2018. Its actually not a normal thing to participate in a bounty campaign for 6 months, but there are some projects that do extend their ICO for months and bounty will also be extended.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
When campaign of a particular project run for up to six months and above, what is happening is not just unending csmpaign, what is really happening is that such project is developing and gaining traction in order for the project to be successful!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
6 months, right? Well, If waiting for around 6 months after the end of the ICO, it is very long time. However, if the team is responsible, it is relieved. However, you must be around them and keep in touch to get the continuous information about the distribution. In this case, just be patient. I had the experience to wait for a longer time than it was scheduled first. But, no more than 3 months.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It is in some way and at the same moment not, cause every campaign has diffrent attitude to awards, so be patient and maybe you will get even more than you exactly thought.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
It seems like its too much to wait but yes, sometimes distribution can take long time. For example one of my friends still waiting for his bounty reward from Hdac bounty and its been months. If i’m not wrong Envion is same, too. Well i think its normal.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Waiting for 6 months for a bounty rewards? Ill think it was normal for us if the distribution was end on 6 months, Actually they have some bounty campaign that ill participated it was come to 4-5 months ill wait to receive my bounty rewards. Must better to wait if have sure to distributed to our wallet the bounty rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: