Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 73. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I can say that 6 months waiting for the distribution of bounty reward is normal because some my friends get the bounty reward for bout 6 to 7 months. You just need to wait for the time of the bounty manager to distribute each bounty rewards.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

They usually claim that bounties will be paid 2-4 weeks or something after completed ico. But with the bounties I've done it always takes longer then that but eventually they all paid. I think they try to protect investors as well by not releasing bounties until listed on good exchanges first with some volume, which i think is wrong. We are the reason they raised the money so they should pay bounties as soon as ico is over in my opinion.

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
indeed at this time the distribution of bounty payment was very long, whether the factors that affect, maybe investor competition and token prices are somewhat made this, compared to last year bounty payment is still smoothly paid not for bounty at this time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think it's too long. Usually, if you do not pay half a year, then payments should not be expected. Although there are exceptions to the rules.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think because of red market many icos are postponing their stages and all we wait and wait, i know its normal, but nothing we can do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Usually two to three months after the campaign is over sometimes one month after before they give their token, and for that six month i think it was too long to wait. Anyways, i have experienced that i wait for too long but in the end they don't fulfill their promises in short Scam.
Activity: 196
Usually Bounty campaign takes from 1to 2 month and after that the tokens are distributed among participants in a 2-4 weeks. However thare are many cases that company needed even more than 6 months to fix all stuff. So wait what else can you do? Hope you will get your reward soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
too long waiting period and it's not quite normal in my opinion usually the reward is paid much faster
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think it's not a normal thing to wait for such duration of time before you will receive your bounty token. The question there is that, will they really give the reward or it is just a tactic to make you feel forget as time goes by? That makes me think that either the ICO is a scam or you just missed to read their roadmap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

6 months is too long! Smells like a SCAM!

I usually only wait for mine for 1 week max. Anything past that and usually people will already start complaining about the campaign manager. If managers promise 6month beyond payment, run for your life. Open a reputation thread on that manager and expose him/them for the scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
You can wait a long time for their coins. I don't know if this is normal or not,though most campaigns prescribe in advance on their first page of bounty when coin sending.Perhaps things may not go well with this company that delays or there are other reasons.But you can always write to the Manager and ask about the link!
Activity: 156
Its depends on bounty campaign which you are participated. On my experienced I'll receive token after my campaign indeed, it was end by 2 months only and the token distribution followed after 2 weeks.
Activity: 140
Usually bounty managers give bounties to participants in a span of one to two months after the ICO has ended. Six months is too long to wait but if he give valid reasons then you should consider because there is nothing we could do about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It is not every bounty campaign that last for months, some even ends in two weeks, so painting a wrong picture here is wrong, there are alot of reason why campaign last long and reward is delayed, for me I would have love a situation that bounty tokens will be divided into several month distribution so as to protect the investors in the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
6 months, in my opinion, is really too much. I think it's hard both to the one who is doing the bounty to stay motivated and for bounty managers to keep up with all the different bounty stakes for so long.
Activity: 350
It's not normal if it wasn't in the terms of the bounty. Unfortunately, recently many companies extend their ICOs and bounty too often, and this happens without increasing the bounty pool. It's a bad practice and I hope that this problem will be resolved after the bear market, because now this happens too often.
Activity: 97
I think it's normal but at times some coins cancels their reward programs thereby wearing out their participant and there given no regards to their efforts
Activity: 154
Usually coins are paid a month or two months after the end of the ICO.  Therefore it is not normal to wait 6 months.
Activity: 445
I participated in some previous bonus campaigns. The campaign lasts 1-2 months. and after the end of the campaign about 2 weeks to 1 month. I received the token that I had earned last time. If you do not receive the token too long. I think the campaigns are dead or scam
Me too I received my tokens a week or two after their ico.... For me as long as it's still active and giving the right infos assuring bounty hunters to get their rewards I still consider to wait 1 more week... Some bounties it takes 1mant to distribute... As long as they give what we deserve I think it's OK to wait then...
Activity: 120
It's too long, I haven't seen such projects in six months. It seems to me in very rare cases so delayed
Pages:
Jump to: