Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 72. (Read 6965 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Some times we get with in 2 to 3 months but even 6 months are ok to get the tokens that will help the project to be stable. As most of the bounty hunters dump their coin immidietly so it is ok to get the coins in 6 months or late.
Activity: 151
This not normal.  I think this is a scam project or a company that has not reached the soft cap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
On average, I'm waiting for tokens up to one month, but there are exceptions when for some reason coins are delayed. As a rule, such tokens do not bring profit.
Activity: 42
Am yet to experience such but most campaigns i join distribute the rewards 1 month after the end of the tokensale, six months is too much and such projects might end up as scam.
Activity: 17
if you look at some average bounty within two weeks after ICO then they will pay us,
if passed from 6 months, be careful it could be a scam and we fail to detect it
Activity: 168
I think that's normal, but if dev or bounty manager still responds to bounty hunter, if dev and bounty manager does not respond it means bounty you follow scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yes, I also have an example of a campaign that was held last year. Only recently began to receive a reward, and in principle I am satisfied with the cooperation.
Activity: 1036
This is not normal, and similar to be not be. The token has been traded on the stock exchange, sometimes even several, but bounty awards have not yet paid. Very unfortunate situation, which I already came several times. Sad.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It sure is not. These bounty managers or ICO people need to realize that its not a gift or charity that they are giving, its not free airdrops, but they are paying for the work we bounty members did for them. Its a shame that too many bounty members plead to get their bounties, this is the reason that they think of members as beggars.
Activity: 89
It is not normal to award bounty for more than six months. Usually the token will be sent as soon as possible after ICO is finished, unless this item is a hoax.
Activity: 420
This is right that some of bounty distribute token within a short time, unfortunately the list of those bounty is long enough for which the wait is more         
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What is the mind of the bounty hunters is about "when distribution". Yeah, it is very normal because we need and we want our rewards after working for some months. Well, related to the longtime distribution, actually some bounties do so, but no more than 2 months. I also still have one project that doesn't give me the reward yet after 4 months waiting. I always check their telegram group to know the progress and I got nothing. Just be patient and move to the other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Experience shows that Bounty payments can be made much later than stated. Although usually I get my money in 2-5 weeks. But in one campaign, he waited several months after the completion of the payment.
Activity: 196
For me it is not normal to wait 6 months. If that things happens to you it will a scam or the project is not listed from the exchanges. And i think it is anot legit project ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Its not normal to wait for that long. A good bounty campaign will always follow a schedule and that includes distribution. Rewards are usually given around 1-2 months after the ICO. You need to wait until it reach the exchange for you to be able to sell (I recommend that you hodl it first). Sometimes there are delays because of the KYC but it should not be that long. 3 months is a considerable amount of time to receive a reward from bounty. If it goes beyond 3 months, the bounty campaign manager should inform the participants on what is happening.
Activity: 114
In my opinion, of course I do not disagree about encouraging people to join bounty campaigns, I just want also to tell you that there are great altcoin campaigns that pays more than how much you can receive when it is weekly paying. I am saying more as in five times more or even higher.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
six month is goddamn too long although i have witness this before. not up to 6 months but around 2 month (60 days) after the ICO. most of them will explain that the reason for this is because they dont want their coin to be used and dump but the most important thing is communication. if the ico is still much active and they always provide answer when you ask them anything then you may have little confidence that your bounty will be sent after six month provided the ico is not dead
Activity: 266
waiting for 6 months to get a token is a reasonable time,
because the token publisher for the bounty hunter is done at the end of the time of the distribution. after all investors get their token
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
if they have an irresponsible manager and I think 6 months is still normal and I think, every bounty campaign has different rules and they also have the right to change their rules
Activity: 84
I have participated in the campaign on 1 week yesterday, Campaign lasted for 2 months, and for the coin division 3 months after ico ended. and is currently running for 1 month. Until now I am still waiting for the coin for 2 months ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: