Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 84. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think every bounty has different rules and has different schedules for token distribution, for 6 months I think it's reasonable and not too long, but sometimes there are managers who change the rules when bounty ends and the allocation is also reduced, so that is sad news
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
it really depends on how successful the campaigne is. Some ICO's even extend the campaign period just to cater new investors into their platform. So basically theres no specific answer to that question.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
No, it's not normal, although such campaigns are coming across more and more often. A good practice is when the reward is paid within a month after the end of the ICO. Therefore, it should not be such a long time from the date of the end of the bounty.
Activity: 68
usually the token distribution is done after ico ends,
Activity: 285
Merit: 102

Unfortunately for today it's normal ((A lot of bounty companies pay promises in 2-3 months, and that's at best.) We just have to wait
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

It all depends on the length of the campaign and the number of participants. Usually managers try to calculate the reward and make payments within a month.
Activity: 434
Its not normal but sometimes things like these happen. But its better to receive reward even after 6 months then don't receive it at all
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Depends on which bounty you signed up for and for how long it ran. Can you specify? No, it's not normal and if someone was taking that long I would immediately become skeptical of receiving tokens. I have participated in bounty where they never hit exchange and kind of died off but that's just the risk you gotta take. It won't hurt to put more and time and effort before signing up.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
It's very long and sad. I myself participate in a bounty campaign for more than half a year. The ICO term is constantly shifted. On the one hand, I want to quit this job, but on the other, I do not want to lose my earnings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Some of my bounty campaign were postponing the distribution for 2 months. Add here the time of the participation (about 3 months) and here it is. Thanks god they paid though.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I once participated in the bounty task and waited for three months before sending the token to me. Usually, a token was sent within a month after ICO. If the time is too long, the project may fail, or the task is a hoax.
really, it only takes a month for the token distribution after the ICO is over, for more problems it also needs to be questioned because of what the project is failing or trickery and if the company continues to manipulate we can report the project. maybe if wait for division up to 6 months maybe what already exist agreement before or how? because as long as I follow it only until a month token has been divided.

If you have been in the forum for longer than 3 years, you would have learned about DECENT and EXSCUDO which took them to release the funds more than a year. AS a matter of fact, Exscudo EON tokens weren't release to the bounty participants even today. They do have the tokens in our dashboard but that's just it, we can't send it to anyone nor to an exchange. I'm part of it as I have joined the facebook campaign that time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I once participated in the bounty task and waited for three months before sending the token to me. Usually, a token was sent within a month after ICO. If the time is too long, the project may fail, or the task is a hoax.
really, it only takes a month for the token distribution after the ICO is over, for more problems it also needs to be questioned because of what the project is failing or trickery and if the company continues to manipulate we can report the project. maybe if wait for division up to 6 months maybe what already exist agreement before or how? because as long as I follow it only until a month token has been divided.
Activity: 210
To receive a gift from a bounty that we follow normally is about 1 - 2 months, if up to 6 months that I think is not a reasonable thing needs confirmation, but indeed for rewardnya different - usually the fastest 1 month at most 3 months
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
In my experience, I can tell you the following, in January took part in the BP campaign which promised to end in may, but recently announced that the bounty was extended until September and now it is the longest company for me, and the reward promise to pay in a month, but I do not regret that took part in it because the project is very good and the development of the project continues, the information is updated, the innovators communicate with the participants and the goal is not to raise money and run away but develop their project.
So 6 months is not much!
Activity: 240
I think it is normal to receive tokens after few months but 6 months is very long and I think that is already a scam. Distributing tokens is not an easy role for them, also there are thousands of bounty participants that they needed to distribute the token, it is a big work for them and it really takes time to do this task...but having 6 months of waiting, a half year? seriously? I think it is a scam because it is really a long time to wait for your rewards.
Activity: 84
if we want more gifts from bounty we can follow that limits the number of participants or our level or also who apply his many ordinary rules people will be lazy when a bounty too many rules. I just follow bounty the longest about 1 to 2 months only if up to 6 months is too long in my opinion.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
I am currently experiencing what you are experiencing right now. I think it always depends on the developer on how they will provide their service to their clients. I am waiting for almost 4 months now and this certain project I think their team is doing their best to make the tokens valuable in the first time it will be traded live. I hope it will be successful since I am waiting for it for a long time. Anyways, patience is a virtue.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Based on what I know the token distribution for investors and bounty is dependent on their roadmap, usually not so long except for projects that create their own platform. Fmyself do not really think about the important distribution I am in accept and in giving stake in accordance with the rules, because I am busy with trading.
Activity: 143
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
Usually, the bounty rules specify when coins will be paid.  And 6 months to wait for the payment of coins is not normal.

But I saw an ICO who need to wait for 6 months before recieved their coin, I am not sure if it's scam or not well I am just curious why their need to wait for 6 months before give the rewards for the participants.
Activity: 77
There are such projects. If less than 6months will be less profitable as these tokens can fluctuate big when you are holding very well.
Pages:
Jump to: