Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 86. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
No, it's not normal.  Coins are usually paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
it's too long as it seems to me usually the reward for generosity is paid much faster, but each project has its own policy and here we can not affect it
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
In average 1-2 months, which is normal and okay.
Some projects have a suspicious doing of bounties like Envion.
Some projects wrote in the rules, the bounties are locked for 6 months or so, which is also okay.
Because it is against pump & dump.
As I know, if team decided to freeze bounty tokens, there is no problem in sending them first to the bounty hunter (I was participating in one bounty, got tokens, but they were blocked for 2 month).
Activity: 280
The amount of money received depends on whether the CIO is feasible or not.
The more people you know and participate in that bounty campaign with you, the less you get. The bounty campaign I was participated, I was paid not much but enough for me to live.
You should join many bounty campaigns at once, this will earn more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
That was a very long time. But the prize money is a lot. Because it takes time to complete and attract more investors. They will prepare very carefully so that the value of the coin increases as high as possible.
I used to make the bounty campaign of Cryptopia and my reward is $ 33k. I have waited more than 5 months to receive my salary. Grin
Activity: 164
It's really unusual but never unheard of. There's this bounty I joined that ended last month but the releasing of tokens will be around end of July or start of August after the second stage of their ICO sale. It's quite long but I trust the project and the manager so there's nothing I can do but wait.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I prefer hodling these bounty rewards for 3-6 months if there is no good fundamental analysis I can come up to. If there is then I will hold them longer than 6 months depending on the activity of the team as well. I hold longer when it is a community base crypto.
Activity: 252
No it's not normal to wait for 6 months from the end of a bounty campaign. It does happen, but very rare
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Yes it is if it's worth waiting. It is quite a while to sit tight for the reward after the finish of ICO. I don't have the better idea about the explanations for that choice, yet it is long time. Be that as it may, if the token is exceptionally encouraging it will be regardless. We should know the rules of the abundance crusades including the token circulation. Simply be patient to sit tight for your token.
Activity: 364
Its best to ask the bounty manager of the project you have participated. What are the reasons why the bounty distribution took so long. Maybe the project extended its ICO or the project is dead and not reaching the soft cap. Those question are only answered by the bounty manager.
Activity: 378
Usually 3 weeks is the maximum time before the rewards distribute to the bounty hunters but It always depends on the project because the developer know most of time the dumpers are bounty hunters even if the rewards we get is minimal portion but it also unfair for us but we cannot blame them as long as it good for the project, So the only thing we can do is to be more patience and trust the process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I think it's normal even though I haven't experienced it yet, my friend waited for almost 5-6 months for his rewards and he said it's really worth the wait. Maybe you just need to be patient and be updated for that bounty for their latest updates and for you to know what's happening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
It is possible that today many people do not exactly like this, so today most people will clearly be against this, I would also be against if I got into such a situation, but what if there is nothing else simply no more.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
It depends on the terms and condition given at the start of the campaign, if not term were given that it will be paid within 6months after campaign then it is not normal for bounty payment 6months after campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if dev or bounty manager is still active and often give information about bounty reward, I think it's natural but if there is no information about bounty reward then I think the bounty is a scam.
Activity: 95
That's OK. Some may request altogether inadequate deadlines, for example, a year or more. There is also a variety of requirement besides the signature. For example, some will be paid in full reward only if they do not sell tokens, etc.
Activity: 32
Of course it is not normal. I have some projects that i've been waiting for 2-3 months, but 6 sounds really terrible(
Activity: 252

Waiting for a 6-month bounty gift payment is outrageous.
Ideally, bounty payment can be received within 1-2 months.
Of course we really hope the gift soon we receive after we carry out our obligations and our work.
Activity: 21
If you join from start (Presale) then goes to the main sale it's ok. Because all this took time presale 1-2 month then pause and goes to ICO again 1-3 month, sometimes bounty starts even early before sales so it's just usual day of the bounty hunters.
Activity: 150
It's not normal to wait for a 6 month payout.  I think you participated in a bad bounty.  Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: