Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 88. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 106
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
actually, it depends on the development of the project, sometimes the project takes time before they have some improvement for their project. I personally hold my bounty rewards for months, until its price will increase.
for me this is normal there is some bounty that last according on how it is really good to have for just like for example this is may last for a year but for me it was been take for a year if the project are really good for.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
According to me six month is very long period to wait for a bounty reward. Maximum campaigns take 1 month period for full distribution of their token and its a enough time for every participants. Mostly coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 196
6 months is too long. What I know most about ico before distributing is takes long 2-3 months. I think that campaign what you've join is scam, but don't be sad. Because there's other campaigns is legit.
Activity: 164
If you participate in a good bounty, then the rules indicate when the coins will be paid.  Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 98
No. Now there are really a lot of complaints about the ICO teams. Recently, they generally want what they want, and they do, given that under conditions of joining, they indicate that the ICO team can at any time change the order and conditions of the generosity campaign.
Activity: 41
1-3 months is normal
6 months is too long, i think i can't wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
its truly depend on Bounty Manager and ICO Dev.usually, the fastest is 1 Week After ICO Sale end.and the longest I ever get is 6 Month after ico End.
I already learn from my experience, so before I join bounty I ask everything I need at bounty group or to Bounty manager. and better pick ico that handle by trusted bounty manager.

Well, i dont think all condition about distribution is depending on the bounty manager. After stake and reward calculation finish the bounty has nothing right t control the distribution. All is depending the developer and trusted bounty manager even can not do anything if the developer not paying the reward.
Activity: 181
It's not normal to wait for a coin payout of 6 months.  I advise you to find good bounties and participate in them.  Then the payments will be stable.
Activity: 54
Six months wait is overstayed. The highest I have come across is 3 months and that is it. But usually, it takes this long because of exchange issue and this happens when coins haven't enough volume.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
actually, it depends on the development of the project, sometimes the project takes time before they have some improvement for their project. I personally hold my bounty rewards for months, until its price will increase.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
of course it is not normal to wait 6 months for bounty tokens, maximum is 2-3 months after tokens was issued to ICO participants,if more then it is very unfair for people who spent their time for hyping their projects
Activity: 121
Waiting for six months to receive bounty tokens is normal, provided when you get the tokens, they will be worth something. I joined a particular campaign somewhere in november last year, but the token sale is currently ongoing up till now. It wont be appropriate if i mention the name of the ICO here.
Activity: 294
You have to be prepared for a long wait and be patient. Also, diligence and focus are important. If these qualities are not there, then you will not have enough patience. A minimum of 3 4 months must pass, so that you can start earning. Be ready to wait and good luck to you!
Activity: 168
I think it was a scam project or the company did not reach the soft cap.  Usually coins are paid about a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 50
the first bounty that took me long time to get my reward was on LoyalCoin, it took me 4 months of work, effort and time but it was worth it. I trusted and supported the project because it would help a lot of people for sure that's why you need to DYOR before entering a long term bounties.
Activity: 58

It should not take that long! If you are interested in a new bounty program you should check out OPU Labs! It's an Ethereum backed coin and program that bridges skincare with blockchain technology.

AIRDROP link! https://opu.ai/signup
Activity: 294
yes its normal but some of bounty are scam their not giving the reward for the bounty hunter I already encountered almost 18 mos to pay and it is installment i receive their token every month the project what im saying is Atlant for me its good project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This is not normal for most projects, only if the developers warned you about it and if you agreed that there is nothing to be done about it, it seems to me that now there are not enough such projects, after a couple of months it is already clear whether it is scam or not.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
6 months seems long but it is the normal range of the bounty programs to last before receiving the rewards. Some bounty programs even last one year and you need patience in receiving the rewards. This kind of bounty has rewards that is greater than the normal ones, because it is successful and many clients have invested in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It happens  sometimes, most are scam, for example, I participated in an icon bounty,  I had to stop it when I heard that, ICO-Beluga Pay has announeced that bounty-hunters will receive their reward in 6 and 12 months. It not worth to do project that take that long period for sale or even distribution of token
Pages:
Jump to: