Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 85. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
I followed the Exscudo campaign and it has not been paid until now, and it's been almost a year since the start of the campaign until now.

and I follow Spindle campaign and paid within 3 weeks.

so it all depends on the investor, its success or not is from the investor.
Activity: 147
Usually, the bounty rules specify when coins will be paid.  And 6 months to wait for the payment of coins is not normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I would never participate in a bounty that require me to wait 6 months to get bounty rewards. I myself have also experienced such a situation, a few months back I participated in a bounty campaign and it has given me bounty rewards after six months. Many ICOs give rewards early, but some of them take a long time to give rewards.
Activity: 101
I have not received anything yet from bounty except KNW tokens. Though they were sentto me very quickly. I consider such period of wait (6 months and more) to be very annoying, but actually what can I do with it?  Grin
Activity: 126
Waiting for a bounty reward for six is really serious,that I have never heard of yet but maybe if the rules are clear at the beginning of the bounty then it will not be a problem otherwise this is crazy.We need to read the rules before entering a bounty and if the rules are ok for you before you before participating in that bounty.
Activity: 76
I also experienced it. bounty finished already two months but the allocation for bounty participants has not been implemented, dev only concerned with the investors. the investors have received the token and the participants did not receive it. really ICO is very bad and does not appreciate the efforts of bounty participants.
Activity: 58
Often the distribution of coins takes place long after the start of the bounty.It is not profitable for projects that people who receive tokens for free,lower prices.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Everything depends of the project dude, the NTKO campaign will pay at the end of July the tokens of the bounty campaigns and the campaign ended in May. There go 3 months easily. You have to be connected to the Telegram groups so that you have information about all the announcements made by the administrators, I think that waiting 6 months is not so long, but do not be naive, look for information by other means about the payment.
Activity: 294
I'm a victim of BelugaPay (tokens would be unlocked after 6 month) and no, it is not normal. There should absolutely be no reason for waiting more than 6 month, for the payment ,after the ICO has finished.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
terms from various projects may differ so it's OK if you have to wait so long. the main thing is to receive earned tokens. I have to wait for a several months to get my reward from one project too.
Activity: 196
it's a very long time for token distribution. longest period of token distribution about 1-2 months and normaly just take 1-2 weeks. maybe they have their own reasons to wait up until six months to distribute their token rewards or maybe they are scam projects and don't want to pay bounty participants.
Activity: 103
I think this can be. The project may not pay a fee, as it itself is experiencing financial problems. I expect payments on one project (GN COMPASS) for about a month, but I think it will take a long time, and maybe sometime when I write a similar question here.
Activity: 162
I once participated in the bounty task and waited for three months before sending the token to me. Usually, a token was sent within a month after ICO. If the time is too long, the project may fail, or the task is a hoax.
Activity: 1078
I don't think it is OK to wait for 6 month for a Bounty reward if the team didn't notify the participants about that fact at the beginning of the campaign. Generally, postponing the Bounty tokens distribution may have a good affect on the token coin price because the Bounty participants like to sell their tokens just after they get them which dropsa the price.
Activity: 83
which i know for token distribution to participants about 1 month after ico but there are some distributions up to 3-4 months after ico all depend on bounty team and manager in maintaining and developing token
Activity: 238
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Not 6 months i think 4 to 5 months i waiting for a bounty reward because the projects of the ICO is still being fix for the reason and the projects will complete and success for every one participants get a bounty reward for 6 months above.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
6 months is long, but I still think it's normal, because the project itself may still take time to complete its platform and the funds they raise, but the token itself is quite complex, maybe that's why it needs to be rewarded for them in 6 months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In fact, half a year is a very long time for payments. Usually serious projects pay coins within 1 month from the date of ICO's termination, вcё чтo cвышe - пoдoзpитeльнo. Although I know cases when payments occurred 1 year after the end of the ICO!
Activity: 266
I don't think there's normal about that. It just usually take around two to four weeks for tokens to be distributed. Maximum would be two months, but six? God that's too long. I'd understand if it will take you more than two months to wait for tokens to be listed but six months is too long that I might question the project's authenticity.
If only 2 or 4 weeks then its too fast. I have ever get that fast payment but not in many project.
Mostly around 2 or 3 months maximum and if 6 months then its too long. But if its sure we will get the reward then its no problem.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Yes, many bounty are distributed  after the coins end ICO or listed by exchanges, so the time is very long and just waiting!
Pages:
Jump to: