Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 92. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think if after the end of the bounty 6 months have passed, then you will not get a coin.  Most likely it was a scam company or the company did not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

At first you must read all terms and condition that Bind of the specific Bounty Campaign your in! because  some of the Bounty Campaign Platforms are sending Bounty Payments by form of tranches or maximum period of time written in terms and Condition* of the said Campaign to protect the price of the token/coin in short term. at first if you didnt agree in settings written in terms and Condition/rules then dont join that campaign thats easy. back to your questions its, if 6 months or more or tranches is written on the terms and condition then its normal....
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Yes it is normal, I have some coins that have been hanging for more than half a year, so that's OK...
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
By convention, a bounty event will be issued 1-2 weeks after the completion of the project's ICO. So it depends on when their ICO can be completed, and if the ICO is not completed then the person who participated in the bounty activity cannot get the coin.
Activity: 154
6 months after the ICO ends or 6 mnts after bounty finished? But overall, 6 mhnts are just too long i think. Id rather wait for 2 months after bounty finished, and patiently wait for the reward , when its already over than 4 months, i can say dont expect too much from those bounties.
Activity: 73
It is normal to receive bounty award within a month. If you wait for six months, it may be false.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Bounty companies are not very effective now, but thanks to this you can understand that this is a normal project or a fraud. In your case, if you already have such a time waiting, then it looks like you will not get anything.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Reasonably bounty should be distributed within 3 weeks to 1 month of ICO end date. More than that, and people realize that team was without any plan for distribution and ICO was just a cash grab. I waited for over a year for Decent bounty. The team kept delaying the product and their main net was shoddy piece of work, even a first year grad student can design better product than what they came up with.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I don't know if it's worth , but I stop doing bounty campaign if they don't pay weekly in bitcoin or already listed coin. I was doing signature and social media campaign for 6 week, now it's pass 3 month and I didn't get anything from them. I'm little mad because I waste posting 6 week for nothing. I would recommend you to try find campaign which pay weekly so you will be sure that you don't work for free.
Be in mind that altcoin campaigns pay from a week to months AFTER the ICO. About the 3 months as you mentioned, was it 3 months since you participated the campaign or 3 months after the ICO concluded?
I won't disagree about encouraging people to join weekly-paying campaigns but I want also to tell them that there are great altcoin campaigns that pays MORE than how much we can receive when it's weekly-paying. I am saying more as in 3 to 5 times more or even higher.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I don't know if it's worth , but I stop doing bounty campaign if they don't pay weekly in bitcoin or already listed coin. I was doing signature and social media campaign for 6 week, now it's pass 3 month and I didn't get anything from them. I'm little mad because I waste posting 6 week for nothing. I would recommend you to try find campaign which pay weekly so you will be sure that you don't work for free.
Activity: 92
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I do not think you should be afraid your coins have not been distributed to you for a long time, because there is a reason why managers have not yet distributed coins. I've been waiting for a coin from a 4 month bounty campaign
Activity: 294
Once I had quite the similar situation. I was waiting for my payments for nearly half a year. But fortunately I was lucky and I was finally rewarded for my patience. But it’s not a routine practice. If you have to wait for your payments for so long, then usually it means that the project is dead or a scam.
Activity: 331
I had one case, for some reason everyone paid the coins for the company, but I do not, so I was tortured with promises within 3 months. But in the end I still managed to get paid. And the reasons for a specific one I never named

indeed we can only be patient waiting until actually receive the gift. this is their business takes time to succeed the project they are working on. so we can also get the gift they promised. if the team fails then we also feel the consequences of not getting a reward. I received a gift from a bounty campaign, an average of two months.
Activity: 224
You have to read the whitepaper and chose the right ICO bounty program to participate in
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
My current signature promises to pay us after 3 months from ICO end. This is to ensure that bounty hunters won't dump their rewards when the token first hit the exchange. And I'm good about it anyway, it is for the whole project's good. Now, weeks, 1 month, 3 months, or even 6 months is no big deal to me. I'm fine at holding, the longer the better in most cases. It may not be normal base on most bounty campaigns, but as long as they fulfill their promises in due time, no problem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Very similar to the scam. Even those companies that want to protect themselves from dumping of bounty hunters, pay no later than a month, a maximum they can lock tokens, but you will see them in your wallet. I'm more annoyed by campaigns stretching for 4+ months, and pity to throw, and does not have to count to success .
Activity: 588
Well organized campaigns includes that stuff in the schedule and mostly of the campaigns announces it early. Mostly of the campaigns that I joined have 1 month to prepare and organize the reward for everyone then maybe a week additional for the distribution. This situation may not be followed due to some concerns like a delay of transaction from the escrow or there are too many participants in the campaign.
Activity: 140
No, I don't think it's normal. I personally think that if you don't receive a reward for more than a month, basically this is a sham.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I don't think there's normal about that. It just usually take around two to four weeks for tokens to be distributed. Maximum would be two months, but six? God that's too long. I'd understand if it will take you more than two months to wait for tokens to be listed but six months is too long that I might question the project's authenticity.
Activity: 308
Some bounties pay 2-3 weeks after the program but staying up to 6 months thats a long period of time maybe there might be other reasons why it would stay that long
Pages:
Jump to: