Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 90. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Unfortunately it is quite normal, I am waiting about the same time for few of bounties I joined Sad Not 100% sure why...they are probably waiting for ICO results.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is true that some bounty distribute token within a short time. Unfortunately the list of those bounty is long enough for which the wait for getting token is more than expected. I believe most of the time there are some valid reasons behind this. But I must say 6 months wait is not normal.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
I think it's not normal. The creators of the project must fulfill their duties and promises. And it seems to me that if they do not fulfill the promised, then they are scammers.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Actually its not normal but the truth is that we cant do anything about it but only to wait and wait and then wait again for the price to rise thats life we need to be patient and wait for the right time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Actually, some of them really take too long to get the reward but some of them gives the reward exactly the time they claim.
You do not do a big job, writing and liking some stuff, so it is still logical to join them if you have enough time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
I think yes,it's normal! It depend on the purpose and rules of the bounty campaign you're joining. On this long term period of campaign,they will also test the effort of participating individuals,those they will never quit 'til the end,they earn profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
At an average, bounties last for about two to three months. After which, rewards are distributed about two to three weeks after the campaign ends. I also participated in a bounty since November and still waiting till the ICO ends in July. The wait is quite long, but we have high expectations on the reward. Just a little bit more patience and we'll receive the fruit of our labor...
Activity: 336
It is not normal mostly one to two months is the period for rewards of a bounty, some time there may be some problem in distribution of tokens as it may be big campaign or sorting of valid and invalid members may any reason but six months is a very long period, there must be some thing wrong with the bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
That really depends on the bounty manager. If the bounty manager says that you could get the reward of your bounty campaign for about 6 months, then you have no choice but to wait for the distribution. I have experience it also, to wait for almost 7 months just to get my bounty rewards. You just have to trust the bounty managers about its decision.
Activity: 210
Yeah. In your case, it's better to just forget about these coins than constantly regret that you did not pay. It's certainly a shame that come across scammers.
Activity: 70
I would have to say that six months without receiving payment does not sound legitimate. Some bountiesnwill run for months and months, but they should pay about a month or so after the ICO ends.

One thing to check would be whether or not the project met its soft cap. If it didn’t, the project likely folded and no tokens were ever created and therefore not distributed. It’s unfortunate that you don’t get anything for your work in this case, but it’s how the game works.
Activity: 266
There's no reason for waiting so long to received your bounty rewards, the maximum days to wait for your bounty rewards is 1-2 month. However, I have fall victim of campaign that will pay half of rewards after 6 months after end of ICO (Beluga)
Activity: 125
It's not normal to wait for a coin payout of 6 months.  Usually coins are paid a month or two after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 238
It isn't normal for me but if at the end they will pay the hunters, not just a promise, that will be okey. Some bounties as I heard from friends even never pay the hunters.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It is really not a pleasure to wait for something that you have put so much effort into. But general, all campaigns gaves their tokens in at least 2 months. This is my experience.There are also exceptions that gives them within a month.  Smiley
Activity: 95
If you wait 6 months, it will take too long. The average time for my rewards is one to two months! The time for distributing rewards may be slightly slower! But the 6-month bounty mission I haven't done so far!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Half of the year to wait for payment is a very long time.  Good company bounties pay out coins a month after the end of the ICO.  Sometimes earlier.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Yes, I think so. Otherwise, this is unfair to the ICO participants. ICO participants invested the project in order to gain profit. This is the fact that the bounty hunters affect the price. If bounty hunters belittle the price in advance, the real participants will suffer losses and lose them is unfair.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

3-6 months later, we work do not think about paying first. because that's what makes the long time in undergoing .which is important we routinely go through one project after another

Why  Huh?
after 3-6 months later we will get unexpected results
Activity: 350
I participated in the bounty last year and I'm still waiting for payments from it. But instead of bounty awards to all participants paid for half a Cup. What to do with it don't know
Pages:
Jump to: