Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 20. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Everything in life lose vales over time also can gain value, this is how bitcoin is working all this time.
Everything eventually crash like some markets and off course after this crash comes panic then everything is returning to normal.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Everything is possible in economy but this not looking like a realistic scenario for bitcoin I think. Especially while so many people are investing on this
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It has no value on countries that already banned it so even if it has value in Japan or South Korea, other country can decide whether they'll accept it or not.
Big countries who are accepting bitcoin can be a model for small countries, there are some countries that might ban bitcoins but I can
still say that we have a big market and the value will never fall if the demand is continues and increasing.
Activity: 420
It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
I think it is now not possible that bitcoin lose its value because people are taking a great interest in bitcoin and making investment in bitcoin. The trust of people are rising on bitcoin day to day. Due to its high security people are now changing their idea about bitcoin and making idea to trade in bitcoin which make the future of bitcoin stronger and more brighten.
Bitcoin will never lose their value because everybody want to earn and invest in bitcoin, so they are really like this forum and it is the best opportunity for them to make their life more comfortable by bitcoin, those persons who wast their time in other activity, so they come and join bitcoin forum I guaranteed they will never lost their time and money they will get more benefit.    
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
It has no value on countries that already banned it so even if it has value in Japan or South Korea, other country can decide whether they'll accept it or not.
Activity: 263
It is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
I think it is now not possible that bitcoin lose its value because people are taking a great interest in bitcoin and making investment in bitcoin. The trust of people are rising on bitcoin day to day. Due to its high security people are now changing their idea about bitcoin and making idea to trade in bitcoin which make the future of bitcoin stronger and more brighten.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
Maybe now bitcoin continues to be hunted many people but everything is very possible, bitcoin is very valuable right now, but this never guarantee that forever bitcoin will be used so maketo lose it's value.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
it is necessary to follow the best security Exchange and wallets. is it helps ... Unfortunately, so bitcoin lose the possibility to exchanged to US dollars, the value will drop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
History proving it for bitcoin but the future is unpredictable
Activity: 54
yes. sometimes even richest country has losing the value of it's currency if their economies are breaking down. so i think is also possilble for bitcoin to lose it's value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Lol! Btc price is almost $20000 now and the value is continue growing. Is it an indication that it will probably lose it's value? I guess it is not.

IT IS! Think of it, a lot of people are going now to invest in bitcoin, but still, they do not have the most number of bitcoin, but the whales do. If they decided to sell off their bitcoin, it will just be a matter of time, other whales will be doing it too. And the other, and the other, until the price of bitcoin is so low that no one even care about it because they have shifted their bitcoin into another crypto currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I don't think it is possible that bitcoin will lose its value. The value of it has risen a lot compared to what its value is way back. Bitcoin has improved a lot and it would take up a long time before someone can bring it down. Considering the fact that its value has risen over the roof right now, it's too hard to say that it will lose its value instead maybe it will just fall down a bit. Let's just keep on believing that good things will keep on coming.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
After such a huge success and going all over the media to the point that almost everybody now knows about it , i don't think that bitcoin might loose it's value again especially after the huge pump it has gained , bitcoin did cross the 19k value per coin today for an all time high value and it may even gain much more ground before the end of this year . Bitcoin is also supply capped so even if we divide the current market cap on 21 million coins , there's still be a huge value per coin whenever compared to any other coin , so unless a new coin arrives with much more features , 0 transactions fees and it comes with a real utility that makes people go crazy about it , bitcoin will never loose it's value .
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

That's the best thing to do, if you are afraid of losing hold only amount you can afford to lose. In everything there is a risks, so as in Bitcoin we can never can tell what will happen it might downfall but hoping not. Take a look in every businesses, there is no business who did not experience problems it always arise but it is still up to you on how you can handle it and pull it up to the top again. Remember in every problem there is always a solution, just don't panic and think wisely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Maybe as long there are investors and users who engage in bitcoin its value will not be loosing.But it is possible because we all know that price of bitcoin is volatile we are not sure how long it takes and value became worthless.But for now it price is continue increasing and we are strong because of that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Everything is possible. With every investment you have to be prepared to loose that, or part of it. When it comes to BTC, risk is small probably, atleast for now. But you should watch news, how some government are going to regulate BTC, or are they going to ban exchanges like CHina did etc. I read somewhere that South Korea is trying to introduce some taxes and fees to transactions. I don't know is it true, or even possible, or if is true how will affect BTC, but everyone should be always cautious.

That is correct and  even if OP is observant enough he would have realized that on several occasions bitcoin has lost its highest value on the market but bounces back later and  so its possible it can loose its current value and even stabilize for long before bouncing back up if it could.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Everything is possible. With every investment you have to be prepared to loose that, or part of it. When it comes to BTC, risk is small probably, atleast for now. But you should watch news, how some government are going to regulate BTC, or are they going to ban exchanges like CHina did etc. I read somewhere that South Korea is trying to introduce some taxes and fees to transactions. I don't know is it true, or even possible, or if is true how will affect BTC, but everyone should be always cautious.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Lol! Btc price is almost $20000 now and the value is continue growing. Is it an indication that it will probably lose it's value? I guess it is not.
Activity: 161
There is a possibility of losing its value if no one will support bitcoin when its value drops very low, and all users will sell their bitcoin. However, I do not think it will happen now because bitcoin always recovers for how many weeks after it goes down. And as it is now, bitcoin is becoming more popular so demand and supply keep increasing. And many people support bitcoin when it comes down, and they still believe it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Of course possible, currency will be up and down, then if more countries will be banned bitcoin, it will make bitcoin price down and if there is better coin than bitcoin, of course bitcoin price will drop

Agree, this is the most specific reason not only the countries but if the group of rich investors will conspire to dump bitcoin by selling all their coins and pour it to another in which commonly called pump and dump. Another specific reason if a world war will occur in which capable of destroying everything.
Pages:
Jump to: