Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 16. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

two weeks ago the bitcoin was almost $ 20,000. but then he lost value and stretched to 10,000 dollars. You know it was even cheaper in earlier times. but gradually increased its value. so there is no specific answer to the question you ask.  Smiley

I think this is just a panic selling and I don't think that any think like this happen that it will burst to 300$or 3$ in near future. In my view its not possible in near future because now spreading around world very quickly more peoples adopting this and using for different purposes some big whales in different markets also dong analysis for adopting we have just one case if you want this bitcoin lost his value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
Bitcoin can lose it's value, no doubt about that. Of course the whales with the most bitcoins will try everything to prevent that, but it's only technology that can save bitcoin. As long as the issues like high fees and long confirmation times are not solved, bitcoin is in danger. It's up to the community to back up bitcoin to keep it as the nr.1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Yes its highly possible
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

WhaT you mean by losing it's value ?
I think he is panic just like other but I think bitcoin  is a reality and no one can burst it. We can herd in news from the day it has started that it is a bubble which can burst soon. I'm sure bitcoin will not lose its value exactly it will continue to grow, although bitcoin prices will big dump occur I believe users and the demand on bitcoin will continue to exist and will never disappear.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
To make bitcoin useless in my opinion is a difficult thing because of the high number of bitcoin users today. But it is not impossible bitcoin will lose users as if a technological disaster that cut off the entire global Internet network. Government prohibitions and non-bivalor additives can also be one of the triggers
To make bitcoin useless you do not need the entire global internet network to shut down,if a super computer is developed to break the encryption of bitcoin it is more than enough to end the reign of bitcoin and many other coins in the crypto platform,other than that it is impossible to see that the price goes down unless the big whales starts dumping their coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Of course, bitcoin can lose its value.

It will not fall to 0, but correction come true very soon.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Probablly is possible but questions is how many,i think in next few years we can exepct stability in his value,but probablly under 10k because his values is too big to stay on this level in next 5,6 years maybe im wrong but it is my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is still famous as it was famous in the past like the demand for this currency is still very high the good politicians of the world have invested in this currency it is expected that the bitcoin price will increase in the 2018. And there is a chance to use this as official currency in many countries for businesses and other works. Bitcoin is the real currency and many industries are allowed as payment currency some of the countries have ATM for the withdraw of this currency.
Activity: 308
It can lose its value it's not volatile we cannot predict the value of Bitcoin.I think bitcoin will continue to be valuable, not problem with exchange rates and even don't rule out investors will spread education about bitcoin, so bitcoin prices can continue to rise.We need exchanges that are honest and transparent.
Activity: 420
Yes definitely BTC can loose value also as it gains value. Its a volatile market with high risk. 

One main reason of loosing value may be increase in the time taken for completeing a transaction. As its taking more time than 10 mins. In some cases upto 2 hours and in some extreme cases, Bitcoin was not even transferred.Also the fees is rising day by day.

All of this is not for which Bitcoin was developed. As a result, if further actions are not taken up by Bitcoin team, Bitcoin may start to loose popularity and it’s value....
I think bitcoin will never lose their value because every person invest in this forum and they wait for big profit, bitcoin is a most valuable and many people depend on this forum because this forum can change their life in very comfortable accessories and bitcoin price will more high in future and it will very beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To make bitcoin useless in my opinion is a difficult thing because of the high number of bitcoin users today. But it is not impossible bitcoin will lose users as if a technological disaster that cut off the entire global Internet network. Government prohibitions and non-bivalor additives can also be one of the triggers

Yes it is possible but I it will surely take long time to happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Yes definitely BTC can loose value also as it gains value. Its a volatile market with high risk. 

One main reason of loosing value may be increase in the time taken for completeing a transaction. As its taking more time than 10 mins. In some cases upto 2 hours and in some extreme cases, Bitcoin was not even transferred.Also the fees is rising day by day.

All of this is not for which Bitcoin was developed. As a result, if further actions are not taken up by Bitcoin team, Bitcoin may start to loose popularity and it’s value....
Activity: 364
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Bitcoin does not make sense to lose value. but if it happens we will accept it. Bitcoin was supposed to be a currency, where a person can send any amount of Bitcoins to any other person in any part of the world within 10 mins and with lowest possible fees.

To be honest with you, bitcoin can lose its value like anything else. You be surprised that even gold can lose its value. The thing is, anything that is everything is driven by demand. If no one wants whatever it is then it will lose value, even gold. So that also applies to bitcoins. If in the event people losses interest in bitcoins then people will drop it like a hot potato. However, this is far from happening as bitcoins are the future of currency and how we use money. So people are quite interested in it and to drop in price you have to convince a whole multitude of people to be disinterested in bitcoins.
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io

WhaT you mean by losing it's value ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Yes, if people will not honor bitcoin, it will lose its value. There are some factors that affects bitcoin price or value. First is on how can we use it in our daily lives. Is there an easy access to use it. How many people use it? How well known is bitcoin. There are so many factors, you can add some.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
Bitcoin does not make sense to lose value. but if it happens we will accept it. Bitcoin was supposed to be a currency, where a person can send any amount of Bitcoins to any other person in any part of the world within 10 mins and with lowest possible fees.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for Bitcoin.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It's possible when majority are starting to panic and sell their bitcoins.

And that's going to make bitcoin to have lesser value when all of us starts to do that at the same time.

But I doubt that it will be continuous as there are too many bitcoin enthusiasts that will make bitcoin increase again by purchasing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Yes, it is possible. Bitcoin's price depends on its user. If many people sell their Bitcoin, tendency the price will fall. If people totally do not use Bitcoin and sell all their holdings. Then price will dumps and it will lose its value.
Pages:
Jump to: