Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 15. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
No one can predict what happen bitcoin if ever to lost its value I think nothing we can to do now just focus for know and we can enjoy  for now with bitcoin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
yes I believe that it will lose its value but not for a while. bitcoin now have a lots of strategies and they will no longer allow what happened in 2013
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Maybe it is impossible that value of bitcoin will lose. Many countries are now adopting bitcoin. They really accept transaction in digital bitcoin cryptocurrency,
like purchasing barrels of crude oil as official payment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
no, bitcoin today is decreasing but i always thinking the positive side of bitcoin because bitcoin is more getting popular today than before. people who have been patronizing bitcoin is getting big anf that's what made me think that bitcoin value will not lose it's value
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes the loss of the value of bitcoins may occur. But before it happens, there must be one reason. Reason with big bad effect On the price of bitcoins. Just like being banned by using bitcoins as a currency. And the government's stopping the turn of bitcoins in to money. That's the reason so that bitcoins will become worthless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
We wouldn't sure of it, many ppl have been trying to asked this question recently I just don't know what the exact point maybe their just get FUD affect of that someday the BTC will fall even at the top already never to surge again their just affect by it that they will not get profit from this never to have a doubt at the BTC, BTC will make strong and live long
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
i think not possible because unlike other currency bitcoin is limited and maybe i can be widely accepted around the world.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
it's almost impossible for the bitcoin to lose its value beacause there is limited bitcoin and it's a suitable currency for fast and convenient trade among people all around the world.
Activity: 154
I don't think so but it's value is possible to decrease since the fluctuation of it normally happens. So if we will think of the possibility of it to lose its value, as of now its negligible so approximately, as of this timeline, its impossible and seeing the rate of people getting knowledge and actually using bitcoin, increasing, it really is impossible. Its demands is high now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
Any individual currency is going to have price fluctuations so loss of value happens only within specific time-frame. Solution is to have diversified portfolio of cryptos and not to be only in bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

The price of Bitcoin now is too high and looks like impossible for the price to go back at it's original price. The demand in Bitcoin is too high as of now. Many people have invested their capital to Bitcoin to earn additional income and wants to make their lives better and easier. Bitcoin is too big to lose to we better to invest now and this is our future digital currency investment.
I guess so, that bitcoin can go back from it's usual price which the price of now is really very far from the usual price before. So all we have to do is better to get start invest on it I mean hold either for a long-term or short-term it's depend on us where we are preffering for as long as we are all get benifited of being hold and doing biotcoin as well.
yes that's the most important thing because we do not know what will happen with bitcoin in the future so investment from now becomes a good thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

The price of Bitcoin now is too high and looks like impossible for the price to go back at it's original price. The demand in Bitcoin is too high as of now. Many people have invested their capital to Bitcoin to earn additional income and wants to make their lives better and easier. Bitcoin is too big to lose to we better to invest now and this is our future digital currency investment.
I guess so, that bitcoin can go back from it's usual price which the price of now is really very far from the usual price before. So all we have to do is better to get start invest on it I mean hold either for a long-term or short-term it's depend on us where we are preffering for as long as we are all get benifited of being hold and doing biotcoin as well.
Activity: 294

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yes it is. Nothing is lasting forever so it's the same with Bitcoin . If Bitcoin is refused by it's investor. For sure Bitcoin will lose it's value and becomes worhtless.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
It is impossible to loss it's value even if it started to decrease it's price.. Btc is become more popular in the world, it also become a payment method in some areas, i guess it is very impossible to lose it's value.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Anything can happen here in bitcoin but I don't think there's a possibility that the value of bitcoin will fall down in to zero

It probably will, no one can tell what is going to happen in the future. Although the possibility for that to happen is close to zero but some small possibility is still there

because the value of it right now is very expensive and many people will surely end up in chaos if ever such things would occur.

It probably will but nothing would happen after that because bitcoin is not regulated. So whatever going to happen is on us, no one is going to happen because goverment wont do any for your loss
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
There are many assumptions that bitcoin can collapse if the trader sells all the bitcoin they are having to invest in a more altcoin than bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Anything can happen here in bitcoin but I don't think there's a possibility that the value of bitcoin will fall down in to zero because the value of it right now is very expensive and many people will surely end up in chaos if ever such things would occur. Maybe the value of bitcoin will fall down but not totally going back to zero since it has made many innovations alread that is enough to support and improve its system and management.
Activity: 241
To make bitcoin useless in my opinion is a difficult thing because of the high number of bitcoin users today. But it is not impossible bitcoin will lose users as if a technological disaster that cut off the entire global Internet network. Government prohibitions and non-bivalor additives can also be one of the triggers

Yes it is possible but I it will surely take long time to happen.

I think it is not that easy that the most expensive and most popular digital currency will lose it's value. Bitcoin may be having quite a dump now, but that is just the price, if we are talking about it's value, we are talking about the equivalent of bitcoin to other currencies or fiat, and I think that will not be lost since a lot of people are now taking it's way to digital currencies.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4

Bitcoin rise and fall depends on the users that are using and investing in it. Today bitcoin is leading and has a great value. In future it is predicted that it will go beyond limits. It is possible that bitcoin will fall some day because every rise has a fall. But saying that bitcoin will crash, it would be wrong because technology needs it and no body wants bitcoin to crash. Bitcoin crash doesn't make any sense but it may fall down unexpectedly.
Pages:
Jump to: