Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 30. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i think its possible because bitcoin dont have stable price so it can lose value
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
If something goes wrong then the value of bitcoin will just go down hard which is the worst case scenario that may happen in bitcoin and that is the reason why the price of bitcoin is very volatile because it is just depending on the reaction of the people and it is also the reason why the risk is so high in bitcoin.
I think it’s very hard to even believe that bitcoin can lose its value if bitcoin price stay remain on one place so then I think there is a chance that bitcoin can lose its value and I’m sure its will never be happen because bitcoin know how to maintain its value with high price so bitcoin is such a currency which don’t compromise on its value and in next year  bitcoin price will go more high and will become more strong then ever and my best wishes are with bitcoin all the time.
Yes everything is possible.Although we cannot predict the future,but we can say that Bitcoin can loose its value. Bitcoin has reached a new height and its value is almost $10,000. It is a leading cryptocurrency today and all the other cryptocurrencies and old coins are regulated with respect to it but we have to keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin is very volatile.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I dont think this will happen ever coz lots and lots of people are accumulating bitcoins right now so do we speak.. This is gonna be a journey to Jupiter so buckle up.. Shocked
It seems like bitcoin is going consistently uptrend, this should make people rich especially if they invested when the price is very low.
For investors like us, we do not believe bitcoin will loss its value because we will continue to support by using it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
I dont think this will happen ever coz lots and lots of people are accumulating bitcoins right now so do we speak.. This is gonna be a journey to Jupiter so buckle up.. Shocked
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
If something goes wrong then the value of bitcoin will just go down hard which is the worst case scenario that may happen in bitcoin and that is the reason why the price of bitcoin is very volatile because it is just depending on the reaction of the people and it is also the reason why the risk is so high in bitcoin.
I think it’s very hard to even believe that bitcoin can lose its value if bitcoin price stay remain on one place so then I think there is a chance that bitcoin can lose its value and I’m sure its will never be happen because bitcoin know how to maintain its value with high price so bitcoin is such a currency which don’t compromise on its value and in next year  bitcoin price will go more high and will become more strong then ever and my best wishes are with bitcoin all the time.
Activity: 676
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Yes you are right,I'm agreed with you .. There's small chance that bitcoin will lose its value as the founder ever stated it, such as ; bitcoin will rise or lose its value in 20 years. But, I can't find any scenario why bitcoin could crash and lose all of its value, I mean bitcoin price already reach over $3000 and many people keep buying and more adopters join the community. Look at Japan which has legalized bitcoin as legal payment, many companies in there accepted bitcoin transaction, even an airline. That what makes it could survive another 5-6 years later. And We all know that the law of supply and demand is applicable here in bitcoin so the only time bitcoin may loose its value is when most of the people in the community stop on demanding bitcoin...
Trading even with altcoins is also risky because you never know exactly what is going to happen in the next moment in crypto market. Trading with bitcoin is riskier just because you cannot afford losing the most expensive digital currency at any cost and trading is bit unpredictable for those who are new to this field whereas as you said, holding bitcoin for long term is highly profitable and there is no risk in it.
In cryptocurrency, trading altcoin - bitcoin is normal because almost the profit all from this pair. If you are trading Bitcoin - USD, you are trading as forex market and it is not the real nature of cryptocurrency market. The fluctuation of altcoin is the most interesting point in this market and it attracted many traders.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Yes you are right,I'm agreed with you .. There's small chance that bitcoin will lose its value as the founder ever stated it, such as ; bitcoin will rise or lose its value in 20 years. But, I can't find any scenario why bitcoin could crash and lose all of its value, I mean bitcoin price already reach over $3000 and many people keep buying and more adopters join the community. Look at Japan which has legalized bitcoin as legal payment, many companies in there accepted bitcoin transaction, even an airline. That what makes it could survive another 5-6 years later. And We all know that the law of supply and demand is applicable here in bitcoin so the only time bitcoin may loose its value is when most of the people in the community stop on demanding bitcoin...
Trading even with altcoins is also risky because you never know exactly what is going to happen in the next moment in crypto market. Trading with bitcoin is riskier just because you cannot afford losing the most expensive digital currency at any cost and trading is bit unpredictable for those who are new to this field whereas as you said, holding bitcoin for long term is highly profitable and there is no risk in it.
Activity: 406
Because of its high value right now. Bitcoin cannot easily lose its value. It is posible but it will take a long period of time before it will happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
If it is no longer supported by investors or users or no one wants to invest in bitcoin anymore, it will eventually loses its value. But that will be impossible to happen because bitcoin price continue to go upward.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Do what needs to be done.
bitcoin daily loses value and also increases it, it's called fluctation or market swigns in other terms.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I do not think that it will go to that much low point. Considerably the value could possibly go down to extreme lows but will never lose its worth in the industry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
No one can predict or say but I think its possible because bitcoin is have not stable price but for now let's enjoy the highest price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I do not think we are going to see an scenario like that, while anything is possible the amount of people using bitcoin in this day is way greater today than at those dates, so the demand is higher and with an higher demand it is simply impossible for the price of bitcoin to be reduced that much, we need to accept the fact that the price of bitcoin is not an illusion and even if it crashed the price will remain above 5000 dollars.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
It can really be possible.Look at it now it is rising but no one will know at the moment,that it will go down too.Its the character of bitcoin.Has its ups and downs.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
For me its a yes.. Yes it is possible for the bitcoin to lose its value but it doesn't mean that it will be permanent sooner or later bitcoin can recover and will increase its value maybe it will take too long but little by little they can make it and will rise again and again.
That true it is the result of fluctuations. fluctuations make bitcoin prices up and down. there will be times when the price of bitcoin decreases and you didnt need to fear and panic about it. still be patient because bitcoin prices will definitely recover within a certain time. the key is to be patient if you want to profit on bitcoin investment
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value and there will eventually be a plateau point or peak. Where that point is could be anywhere from right now $7k to 1m+ bitcoin. We dont really know the end range

quite yet but you can be sure it will gain and lose value all the way up until then.
I don’t think so that bitcoin can loss its value and I think bitcoin know how to maintain its position and value in market bitcoin compel the world to accept it just because of its good services and as we know recently amazon, Thailand and some other countries have also join bitcoin so its mean the world respect bitcoin and they want to welcome.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

With the current price of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value. More and more investors are getting eager to acquire bitcoin because of its value and potential thats why the value keeps on going up because of the demand and also it is supported by most of the investors thats why it is impossible to loose its value it would take years or decades before bitcoin might fall.
I agree, people are buying because bitcoin is getting more popular, with the price that is increasing they believe it can give them income.
FOMO is happening now especially to those who are new because they are impress with the performance of bitcoin.
That FOMO effect really made the market to go on a hype and that is the worst thing to happen in the market because the foundation of the prices is not that strong and anytime it can make the price drop hard because of the thinness of the foundations and if you want to buy bitcoin right now then just wait for the price to drop maybe up to 40%.
Activity: 952

With the current price of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value. More and more investors are getting eager to acquire bitcoin because of its value and potential thats why the value keeps on going up because of the demand and also it is supported by most of the investors thats why it is impossible to loose its value it would take years or decades before bitcoin might fall.
I agree, people are buying because bitcoin is getting more popular, with the price that is increasing they believe it can give them income.
FOMO is happening now especially to those who are new because they are impress with the performance of bitcoin.
Activity: 105

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
but seeing the expectation a lot of people that very high from bitcoin, I think the price decline that will happen will only be short time only, because of course the price will go up again as many people will buy bitcoin again, the risk will decrease if you want to be patient and not panic when the price goes down,,
Pages:
Jump to: