Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 27. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
The answer is no. Because bitcoin is a currency. A currency can't be dissolve and be equal to zero. It can decrease but it will never lose its price. But the price for bitcoin for now is very high. The probability is less than 30%.
Activity: 322
We can see the graphs of how bitcoin goes up and down through the years since from when it is started. It is just showing that there's no impossible when in terms of getting high or getting low. It is still possible to have the lowest value as of now but the price nowadays kept us thinking that it will not go down to the point that it is useless. We can assume that it will go down, but a bit only and will rise soon.
It is exceptionally conceivable right now Bitcoin is the extremely helpful digital currency, utilized as a part of betting, exchanging , and installment for promoting organization, If something will be made that will be more valuable than Bitcoin later on then cost of Bitcoin will truly go down however I trust it will take numerous years prior to this thing can happen.
Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
Short answer. Definitely.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Everything is very possible, currently bitcoin prices around $ 15700 and become the highest price record, maybe before christmas price will reach $ 25k so it becomes a thing we are waiting for.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Bitcoin price reach at $14,000+ how can bitcoin loss it's value for todays happening. I guess because of the continue price increase of btc it will definitely be know all over the world.
At the very present moment, bitcoin is really dominating this world and is gaining more reputation with each passing day. The fact is anything can happen in this world there is a possibility that bitcoin will lose its value in coming days but the probability of this thing to happen is far less. We need to believe in bitcoin and alone with this we actually need to think positive.
Activity: 554
Of course yes no one of the cryptpcurrency was stable even bitcoin value that is not stable so that it is possible to lose or decrease the value of bitcoin losing the value was normal because of the flactuation so that's why sometimes falling down but most of the time its rising the value.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Yes, it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value. Nothing is imposible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Bitcoin losing its value is very common. Over the years there had been drastic rise and fall; then again it simply needs time to recuperate. Just look where it’s at now. At some point you might even consider selling it all when bitcoin takes a massive dip. With all regards, the smartest move you can make is to only invest what you can afford to lose. For some, they like to risk it all and things are looking good for them so far that’s why they keep on investing.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
for me i think so its possible to lose value of bitcoin because bitcoin has no stable price sometimes high and low so i think that would possible

The price of bitcoin will fluctuates,but not now.Some chance are their after the new year but not now.The price is steadily raising now.So fluctuation was not possible,the bitcoin was became a stable now.The price of bitcoin crossed more than 14700$,it will reach 20,000$ at this year end.
Activity: 238
A Bitcoin will always be a Bitcoin, what value people are pegging to it is the other side. Bitcoin itself will always be the same, but its definitely possible that people loose trust or that governments interfere and that the value that people are willing to pay will therefore go down significantly. However now the opposit seems to be happening and I like what I see, although this increase is happening too fast for me. Would be better to have a constant, organic increase to be frank.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
Interesting question. But i don't think the total fall of bitcoin will happen. It's price may fall by as much as 20% most probably but then it will totally recover it's value much much faster than it's downfall. Bitcoins demand is inevitable. We just never know what will happen in the future.
Lol, I don’t think so people are going to leave bitcoin ever because the way it is increasing in value, more and more people are taking interest in this currency.

Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and even if we assume that bitcoin decreases in market value, there is no other coin capable enough of taking place of bitcoin. All altcoins are totally on the mercy of bitcoin for their market prices. So in short bitcoin has very secure future.
Yes, The way bitcoin has increased in value this year, it is very much obvious that bitcoin will close this year by staying at 10,000 dollars or more. As far as the decrease in bitcoin value is concerned, I don’t think so that apart from usual dumps, bitcoin is going to exhibit any massive decrease in value because there is a large number of bitcoin investors at present and the market is increasing day by day.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

I don't think so, maybe yes because everything has an ebd so it is not possible that the value of bitcoin will lost. But in these days bitcoin is the process of gaining people also uts value keeps on increasing. So if the value of bitcoin will lost maybe it is in a long time. But lookung forward will be legal and the government should not get a tax from here
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Bitcoin price reach at $14,000+ how can bitcoin loss it's value for todays happening. I guess because of the continue price increase of btc it will definitely be know all over the world.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I don't think bitcoin will ever turn the clock back where it all started somewhere in 2009 where its market price is still very cheap. It's really hard to think that it can happened because if we look at bitcoin's price today, it's so high that it seems it will never ever stop rising.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Everything can happen, if this year the increase could reach more than 1000% and no one knows, then it could be a time the price drop up to 1000% in a month, decentralization is always difficult to guess.
thebitcoin cannot lose its value because the value of the bitcoin is very high and still rising in the world market , and the new people are investing in the bitcoin and making their trust on the bitcoin. also the popularity of the bitcoin is also rosing which mean that bitcoin is growing all over the world so it mean that it isnot possible that bitcoin lose its value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
The only way for bitcoins to lose its value is if there's no one is interested on investing in this coins but as of today losing the investors is very impossible to happen because there are a lot of people who already invested tons of money in this coins.
I don't see any reasons as well aside from what you have said, in addition to that maybe the reason that people will not be interested in investing in bitcoin anymore is if another coin has surpass bitcoin but as we can see right now no coins yet is as potential as to what bitcoin has gone so far. Don't panic because it is impossible that bitcoin will lose value.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
It will growing up until 1 mln $ - I think it is absolutely real in 5 years. But in some moment in the future it can collapse.. so it is a question when you are getting in and when - out.
Activity: 434
The only way for bitcoins to lose its value is if there's no one is interested on investing in this coins but as of today losing the investors is very impossible to happen because there are a lot of people who already invested tons of money in this coins.
Activity: 184
Yes, because nothing last forever. I mean yes it can have a possibilty to lose its value, but not this year, maybe in the next 10 years. Because as we can see bitcoin is the most used in the crypto world. Also, we can see that bitcoin haa beaten the currency of a gold. But in the upsides times there is also a downsides, just like what happened lately that it goes down in a matter of time. I can say that there is a possibility that bitcoin can lose its value in the future. Because there will be a new system or currency.
If someone ask me to predict the future of Bitcoin or any other digital asset for a long period like a decade or a half centuries and definitely I become clueless. Digital market is volatile in nature and it is too volatile that even predicting the price of any Crypto coin, especially Bitcoin becomes a difficult task. There are so many factors that affect these changes. However, clearly it is the Golden era of Bitcoin and no one knows when this will come to an end. But it is safe for few months.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
I think the value of bitcoin its not lose. Because the demand of bitcoin is so high..
Pages:
Jump to: