Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 26. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
That us literally possible but not feasible because the bitcoin can only lose it's value if every holders and investors of the bitcoin sell their bitcoin which is not possible to happen because the bitcoin is getting more popular so many of the people now are getting bitcoin and the price of it is continue pumping.
 And also for me, I think the price or value of Bitcoin depends on the market's demand. So if the demand is low, it'll affect bitcoin community. The price might dip into its lowest just because the demand is also low. But if you are referring to a total loss on its value, I really can't tell, basing on its benefits to investors and miners. There are also more people that are being into crypto because it is mote accessible nowadays...
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
As for now that bitcoin was already approaching into its highest price peak before the year ends, it is now far to possible that bitcoin will lose its value. I can say that bitcoin can no longer lose its value now that many people has already recognize bitcoin's existence because of what bitcoin has already got right now. With this continuous popularity, bitcoin for me can no longer lose its value compared to the previous scenarios.
The value of Bitcoin can not become worthless in next few years, I can be sure that.
But, if you want to say the value of Bitcoin can not become worthless after 1 century or less than is just 10 years, I can not be sure this future will not become true. Cheesy
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It's possible ! Bitcoin can be pushed back like 5-6  years ! But with the situation now, I think the probability is very low. Because  bitcoin was  known by  many people, bitcoins was  very popular , it is hard to make the bitcoin price drop deeply , I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase rather than decrease.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
As for now that bitcoin was already approaching into its highest price peak before the year ends, it is now far to possible that bitcoin will lose its value. I can say that bitcoin can no longer lose its value now that many people has already recognize bitcoin's existence because of what bitcoin has already got right now. With this continuous popularity, bitcoin for me can no longer lose its value compared to the previous scenarios.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
No it wil not ever lose its value especially now that its getting more popular and being discovered by people around the world. But there is a possibility that it might face its downfall that is when there is a new cryptocurrency which is more advance than bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
As of today, Bitcoin is getting a lot of hype and it has a very huge potential. Everyday Bitcoins value is skyrocketing and it isn't even known by many people. If Bitcoin would fall, it isn't going to happen anytime sooner. Maybe in the future Bitcoins value may fall after many people knew about it and is able to manipulate its price.
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
In my opinion there are better alts out there, with better technology and I think BTC will start losing its value one day when other people realise and compare BTC with some other alt. Thing is BTC has the best marketing and its spread out in the world as the first of its kind so it will take time till people realise there are better things in the cryptoworld. Just my 2 cents Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

anytime bit can be fall, it maybe tomorrow, next week or next year. No one  knows about this cryptocurrincies. But for sure, it will rise  because their are many investor invest in bitcoin and still demand and supply. As long as investor are there bitcoin will never be vanish
Activity: 630
Everything is very possible, currently bitcoin prices around $ 15700 and become the highest price record, maybe before christmas price will reach $ 25k so it becomes a thing we are waiting for.
After seeing the current price I am not agreeing to your statement because bitcoin has grown so stronger and people will not let it fall because there are millions of people who missed the chance to buy bitcoin and if a minute fall will occur then they will come into the action and that minute fall will take the prices to the more higher values and now forget about the fall of price, bitcoin will rise only in future to give people profit.
I agree one thing that people will not let it fall but it will come down this is my assumption. Not everyone will hold bitcoin for a long time, there are many people will do day trading with this bitcoin, and they will do with big amounts, and there are many panic people are there once the price starts to drop everyone will start to sell their bitcoins. This is one process up and down is common expecting only positive is wrong.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Everything is very possible, currently bitcoin prices around $ 15700 and become the highest price record, maybe before christmas price will reach $ 25k so it becomes a thing we are waiting for.
After seeing the current price I am not agreeing to your statement because bitcoin has grown so stronger and people will not let it fall because there are millions of people who missed the chance to buy bitcoin and if a minute fall will occur then they will come into the action and that minute fall will take the prices to the more higher values and now forget about the fall of price, bitcoin will rise only in future to give people profit.
Activity: 552
It was possible that bitcoin was lose again the value just because of the flactuation of value and this is not stable value so thats why there's a possible to lose the value but always taking a risk to earn but if bitcoin was lose dont worry about that just normal and the value of bitcoin was always depending on the economy and the investor.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my own personal opinion, it is really possible that bitcoin will lose its value because not everything in this world is permanent. There are many ways that bitcoin can lose its value like if people stop using and investing in bitcoin and government start removing bitcoin in the internet.

It is really possible for bitcoin because it is only being driven by the demand in the market of bitcoin and if that demand will go down hard then it will be a huge lose for the bitcoin's value. Bitcoin is maybe going up but there will be the time for bitcoin to have some downfalls and that is normal in a decentralized and market that is basing on the supply and demand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
In my own personal opinion, it is really possible that bitcoin will lose its value because not everything in this world is permanent. There are many ways that bitcoin can lose its value like if people stop using and investing in bitcoin and government start removing bitcoin in the internet.
Activity: 409
Yes,it is possible the bitcoin can lose its value anytime..
Normally bitcoin value is fluctuating in every minutes it can't be stable with every time..
The crypto users should be ready to handling any situations.. BTC value can change at any time. May it get low or get high value more than now It depends on it only not to anyone. Now most of the peoples are flocking to crypto. So it can change because of its..
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
Of course it is possible bitcoin to fall and to lose its value if it is being banned world wide. Bitcoin is unpredictable, for example we claim that before this year end bitcoin will have only 5000 dollars but look at now it s almost 16,000 usd that is the proof that bitcoin is unpredictable.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
this could happen if the number of bitcoin is worthless and bitcoin is going through a tremendous crash, but it seems very unlikely because bitcoin is kept in all countries and all want bitcoin.

It is not a crash because it is back up now, check the chart here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd. The chart shows that the recovery period for bitcoin after taking crash is shorter and shorter evertime that means it is possible that $15,000 is not the limit by the end of the year and it could be way more than this

Yup,it's not a totally crash everything will went fine,others just got too afraid since it drops a bit or they got contented already since it really high this day and thinks that it's a good opportunity to buy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
this could happen if the number of bitcoin is worthless and bitcoin is going through a tremendous crash, but it seems very unlikely because bitcoin is kept in all countries and all want bitcoin.

It is not a crash because it is back up now, check the chart here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd. The chart shows that the recovery period for bitcoin after taking crash is shorter and shorter evertime that means it is possible that $15,000 is not the limit by the end of the year and it could be way more than this
Activity: 420

Activity: 196
It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value. In my opinion, bitcoin could lose its value because of huge dumping from huge portion of bitcoin holder in the market. The supply in the market would be increasing and the demand got low. Then its price will surely go down too. But, for bitcoin loss. The regain of its prices will also fast too. Because of demand is still strong in this coin  Smiley #CMIIW
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
all possibilities can happen. something bad if bitcoin loses its value. But all the bad possibilities like that we can keep if bitcoin can continue to attract the devotees to continue using it. If possible enthusiasts or investors hesitate in terms of security, maybe from this side bitcoin should start fixing it so that the existence of bitcoin prices remain good in the future. But seeing from the present only, it seems far less likely to lose value.
Pages:
Jump to: