Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 25. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
we do not know what will happen to the next future,maybe its possible or not but for me as a possible thinker bitcoin will not lose its value.

thats what also i think . Its not that possible to lose its value due to investors and miners of it , and because of them bitcoin price continuosly to rises up so for me it is impossible as of now to lose its value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yes, bitcoin can loose its value in recent past days its value was more than 11000$ but now there is decrease about 1000$ and this value keeps on oscillating. Talking about the things that can make bitcoin value to decrease, they can be:-
1.if all government around the world chooses to ban or maximum countries do so,it would effect its value ,but there are other ways one can use it so it will regain the value if not full then most of it
2.attack by virus on the technology
3.introduction of coin that is superior to bitcoin, but trust build by bitcoin and its presence in market for so many years is very hard to beat
4.attack by hackers on wallets,will decrease flow of bitcoin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
we do not know what will happen to the next future,maybe its possible or not but for me as a possible thinker bitcoin will not lose its value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Everything is possible in crypto world. Once Bitcoin will really lose its value, but it will not happen in the nearest 2 years.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
I can't imagine that bitcoin lose it's value because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. I think bitcoin will reached its high price in the near future and it increases every year. In addition to that bitcoin will be more popular and well known worldwide, it may also accepted or legallize by some other country.
we must understand that Bitcoin is the currency for a certain Circle of people, and I very much doubt that Bitcoin will become a public coin. Based on this, we can talk about the value of Bitcoin and the prospects for the future. The answer can be obtained if you compare the value of Bitcoin and for example gold.
Activity: 266
I can't imagine that bitcoin lose it's value because bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. I think bitcoin will reached its high price in the near future and it increases every year. In addition to that bitcoin will be more popular and well known worldwide, it may also accepted or legallize by some other country.
Activity: 660
I think there would be more than bitcoin in any coins in marketcap. That's why they create more hardforks to manipulate the market and it won't lose value is just like creating more fiat currency.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
I believe it could go down a lot, but it will bounce back up for sure

Of course because bitcoin is so volatile. There are a lot of instances that bitcoin bounced like that in the past and it really amazed a lot of people making them to stick in these digital currency to be HODL. And this bouncing back of price is the chance where investors or people are taking their chances to buy another couple of bitcoin to be holded in the next few years, well, a lot of people are trying to be really rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
for the moment I think it would be very unlikely if bitcoin prices decrease, because market demand for bitcoin is very high and its prices keep rising, and may last for a long time, only opinion, if there is a drop in demand on bitcoin drastically enough may affect the value of bitcoin that will decrease, and in the event of a major disaster occurring in a world like War will probably cause all that is on the internet to be dead and useless
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
nothing is impossible, 8 years ago many doubted bitcoin but look at its price right now, for me i think it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value but anytime soon? i don't think so, bitcoin will still increase for quite a long time.
Activity: 283
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Well of course there are some possibilities about Btc's value. Even if i think it's the most reliable cryptocurrency, unfortunately someday it may go down. It needs to be more stabilized but i think that it's gonna take couple years.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
YES! its still possible lets say a disaster has been made or a war many casualties will make bitcoins price go down because right now we still rely on fiat money to finance our daily need and to cover some expenses but if there are no bitcoin users a scenario like the extinction of man or when miners had been gone there is no way to validate or check our transactions bitcoin will halt for sure..
Activity: 140
I believe it could go down a lot, but it will bounce back up for sure
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

This eventuality will always be possible given that there are times when certain innovative assets can live a peak that eventually ends in a decline, either by being displaced by a more appreciated good or because the market stopped considering it valuable.

In addition, there are no markets whose growth is continuous and permanent. Given the circumstances there have been large periods in the economy where bear markets are present and this is only part of normal economic cycles.
Activity: 434
Yes bitcoin can lose its value but only for short time, bitcoin will never lose its value permanently. There is a high demand in bitcoin that cause the price to go high.
True, the demand for bitcoin is very high, while the price of bitcoin can go down as what it is happening right now, it is not going to go down permanently especially now that the lightning network test of few days ago as successful we are very close to the lightning network being implemented.
Activity: 56
Maybe when bitcoin prices drop drastically it becomes one possibility bitcoin prices will lose its own value but I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be popular because not always bitcoin price down
In bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Yes its possible, it depends on the user if the bitcoin lose it's value. In everything that you do? You should know your limitations and know the real value of a thing. Becquse if you abused or over used bitcoin? In the end you are the one who would suffer.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Technological developments always go on and we see it. Some event exactly ok. But some developments wrong. Bitcoin is well suited to this age of technology. I think thats way BTC will sometimes fall, sometimes break but at least ten years there will be nothing comletely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Maybe when bitcoin prices drop drastically it becomes one possibility bitcoin prices will lose its own value but I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be popular because not always bitcoin price down
yes as everyone knows that We every coin can gain or lose so you cant compare bitcoin now with before, community has raised a lot on the last years, big investors around, soo im pretty sure we wont have anything similiar as those cenario that happened with low community and few people with several coins, nowadays the coins are more distributed. Besides those we are into 4000 dollars if it crash to 1000 i wonder how others crypto would be if the king loose such value on the short time, maybe another coin would take bitcoin place, but this would be a huge problem to keep trust into crypto.the investing parties are very happy with the rice of bitcoin .now.
Activity: 287
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't think so. Maybe bitcoin's value will fall down but loosing it completely is so far from happening because as we all can see right now, the value of bitcoin has already risen over the roof. It would take up a long time to make the value of bitcoin fall down hard if possible. There are many factors that may cause bitcoin's volatility but for me, none of these has no capability of turning down bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: