Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 35. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
for a period of time yes, but not to the extent of being totally lost it's value in the market, if you can study the history of bitcoin, it has its own ups and downs, for a period of time it went down for almost to nothing, but it regained its momentum up to now, if we based on the value of bitcoin today, there is no way for it to lose its value, not unless there will be another cryptocurrency that will overtake bitcoin, maybe in the far future i guess.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Just look at the past few days. The price of the bitcoin went down half a thousand in like a day. The thing that you must know when you get involved with bitcoins is that everything is possible and the price might go as low as back to 300 dollars in a few days easily if the massive dump starts. The price is fluctuating all the time.

I remember the day when mtgox scam happened, that was terrible. All people suddenly understood that they might lose all their savings on the exchange so they started selling it massively. Other people who saw that the price is going down started fomoing and selling it as well in order to take as small loss as possible.

To be honest at the moment, ethereum seems to be way better investment option short term. A lot of people are jumping in order to make as much profit out of it as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price started going up again. Bitcoin is becoming weaker and weaker with time as eth market cap is going up.
I dont think so because look at the price of bitcoin now. It is high that you would not believe to happen this year. Bitcoin price rises in the price that you dont expecting i am shocked and amazed reaching near $7k this year.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think it can,because no one knows when Bitcoin will continue to be valuable and when Bitcoin will lose its value.
So,If miners or Bitcoin investments start switching to other currencies,I think that's where Bitcoin might lose its value.
Of course we do not want Bitcoin to lose its value,so we must remain loyal to Bitcoin and invite more people to join Bitcoin so Bitcoin will be stay valuable.
but now the reality is, they investors or miners are not always centered on bitcoin. there is another alternative that they do for investment. such as etherum, doge, or litecoin. however, bitcoin remains at a very high value today. I think it would be difficult for bitcoin to lose its value.
Activity: 387
The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
I do not know I was not around in those years but there seems to be a lot more speculators and people that want to obtain fast profits and those people are always the first to let go of their bitcoin when it seems the price is going to go down, so I do not know if your statement is true.

I dont think so, people are just depending on the profit that they can get, so whenever bitcoin is down  they will find another way to invest and whenever bitcoin has a higher price they keep on holding their bitcoin.
Activity: 434
The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
I do not know I was not around in those years but there seems to be a lot more speculators and people that want to obtain fast profits and those people are always the first to let go of their bitcoin when it seems the price is going to go down, so I do not know if your statement is true.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin may not lose its value but it will only decrease instead and will increase after. Even it is not yet already in its high peak of progress because sometimes it will down, but it will surely raise. For how many years that bitcoin encountered fall, but it still did not lose its value.   
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
I do not think that bitcoin will fall sharply in the near future. Even if there is a drop, then after it there will be price growth
you are correct bitcoin fall will not be decided by anyone ! bitcoin price was decided by the market as long as people buy and sell bitcoins it was impossible for bitcoin to lose its value
The whale are the traders helped the Bitcoin price did not dump below the support price at $5,000 in past time.
Do you know the whale are the mover of the market?
Yeah, they will not stop the bullish trending of Bitcoin before they go out all Bitcoin and take profits.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Of course we do not want Bitcoin to lose its value,so we must remain loyal to Bitcoin and invite more people to join Bitcoin so Bitcoin will be stay valuable.
Very similar to the Ponzi scheme  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I think it can,because no one knows when Bitcoin will continue to be valuable and when Bitcoin will lose its value.
So,If miners or Bitcoin investments start switching to other currencies,I think that's where Bitcoin might lose its value.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Of course he can. There is nothing eternal. And in place of bitcoin, more perfect currencies have long since come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I think no matter how people plan to stop giving value to bitcoin, there will always be those opportunists who will seize that moment to acquire every bitcoin since no one is giving them value anymore, then eventually after quite some time bitcoin will have value again because some people are still giving it value. In other words, it is a difficult thing to do.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Fore me I don't think so maybe bitcoin can lose it the value but its is not forever
Activity: 926

it seems that it might happen when bitcoin has no price and its destruction in the transaction process, maybe it's too long because the bitcoin in the blockchain will not stay silent to hear it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Bitcoin lose a lot of its value but i can assure you that it always have solution. If you can't lose lot of money investing in bitcoin them invest a small amount that you can afford to lose.
Losing is possible regardless of the amount we invest but always invest what you think realistic in order to achieve your target profit.
Bitcoin has pump so much this year and there is no sign of stopping now and I think it will end this year with a good price so I can say that majority of the investors are happy now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
Yes bitcoin can lose its value but only for short time, bitcoin will never lose its value permanently. There is a high demand in bitcoin that cause the price to go high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Just happen recently that bitcoin lose its value from more than 7k usd drops to down 6k .but now bitcoin recovers and continues to grow the value to 8k usd.and I know it will continue growing upto 10k usd this year end.but never imagine that bitcoin will totally lose its price permanently because its impossible to happen for sure

It's gonna be impossible for the bitcoin to lose it's value. So what i am thinking is positivity that bitcoin will reach the never expected bitcoin value. Which i am preparing until happened.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Just happen recently that bitcoin lose its value from more than 7k usd drops to down 6k .but now bitcoin recovers and continues to grow the value to 8k usd.and I know it will continue growing upto 10k usd this year end.but never imagine that bitcoin will totally lose its price permanently because its impossible to happen for sure
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

It is definitely possible. Once all the bitcoin users around the world stop seeing bitcoin as something valuable, then that's the time that bitcoin will complete lose it's value. It is the same as copper and nickel from the past. Before, people think that both are special and has high value, until silver and gold came along.
It is very possible for bitcoin to happen but there is one thing that we are sure about and that is the price of bitcoin will not lose for the next few years because its prosperity will continue to go up in the next years and that lose value thing for bitcoin will happen when there will be a new cryptocurrency that is better  than bitcoin and replace its existence.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is definitely possible. Once all the bitcoin users around the world stop seeing bitcoin as something valuable, then that's the time that bitcoin will complete lose it's value. It is the same as copper and nickel from the past. Before, people think that both are special and has high value, until silver and gold came along.
Activity: 135
Bitcoin lose a lot of its value but i can assure you that it always have solution. If you can't lose lot of money investing in bitcoin them invest a small amount that you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: