Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 39. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It is always possible because bitcoin is just a cryptocoin and there are a lot more coins and there is always a possibility that your  country bans bitcoin.
And if that happens you would invest in it for nothing. So you should get the most profit as you can right now.
Activity: 10
I don't think that that is possible because there will always be people who invests in bitcoin and that is why bitcoin is growing because there is a lot of money to make from it. And the value keeps rising till 20k one day.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Yes it possible for bitcoins to lose its value because we all know that bitcoins is not stable. And their value in the market is tremendously increasing because a lot of people are demanding on it. They wanted bitcoins mamy people do that is ehy the value are still increasing but once the people does not want the bitcoins anymore it will slowly fall and became totally worthless if no one in this world would wanted to buy it. Because as what I understand in the supply and demand law, those things that people dont give a thing, those will going to be worthless because no body wants it so they cannot sell it in a higher price.
For me, the price of Bitcoin has pumped to a price range can't decrease to low price as below $100 again. Because with the current demand of Bitcoin in the market, you can see there are many people ready to buy Bitcoin anytime when its value dump by bad news. And I'm also one of them Grin.
Activity: 24
There are some possibilities that yes it could might happen, but since the demand is still increasing we can say that obviously is not gonna happen and we cannot speculate that it will go down after a year. Some of the experts predicts that bitcoin prices will rise as many countries that legalize bitcoin in transactions, for example japan or russia, and now altcoins are also in the market to compete with bitcoins
Activity: 47
Of program! Something is constantly feasible. Bitcoin could get rid of its worth if one thing severe takes place like authorities shuts down all the exchanges or anything like that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Yes it possible for bitcoins to lose its value because we all know that bitcoins is not stable. And their value in the market is tremendously increasing because a lot of people are demanding on it. They wanted bitcoins mamy people do that is ehy the value are still increasing but once the people does not want the bitcoins anymore it will slowly fall and became totally worthless if no one in this world would wanted to buy it. Because as what I understand in the supply and demand law, those things that people dont give a thing, those will going to be worthless because no body wants it so they cannot sell it in a higher price.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
I think yes, bitcoin will lose its value if and only if some altcoins can be proven to be more efficient and more practical to use. Some worthy altcoin can be worth to consider because it has edge in transaction fees and transaction rates.Bitcoin also has the tendency now to be more of a hype. Many new investors are being persuaded to enter crypto world because of high value versus fiat currencies. There is also BCH that can be a better choice than bitcoin because of bigger block size (8mb) vs (1mb) meaning faster rate and lower fees. But of course bitcoin is bitcoin, until it is the favorite by many then nothing can dethroned it.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Yes the reason why is only goverment ! If goverment banned bitcoin in all world maybe the bitcoin will back to the zero value and all people became mad to goverment but time goes on we need to move on if it happens.

This is possible when it comes to price manipulation. Or have access to Bitcoins data. it may be broken or otherwise control it. So if it happens Many people are full out of their bitcoins and buy it with fiat money to save the amount of their bitcoins. But I think it's Nothing to happen because Satoshi is Unrecognizable How can they even start those things
Activity: 420
No one can tell. But I hope not. I just get started earning in bitcoin and I am enjoying doing this. It really help me a lot in many ways. Maybe it can lower the value but I hope not to lose its value. But whatever happens we should ready ourselves and don't expect too much on it and don't rely yourself on it because we never knew when it will be gone.
Activity: 392
Yes the reason why is only goverment ! If goverment banned bitcoin in all world maybe the bitcoin will back to the zero value and all people became mad to goverment but time goes on we need to move on if it happens.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
I dont think bitcoin will lose its value. Bitcoin is already one of the most reliable currency and it cost a lot of money to buy or sell. One of the reason it wont lose its value is that their are too many investors who believe in bitcoin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
it happened happened back in 2013. bitcoin lost almost 80% of it's value. the recovery took long enough that other people sold their coins in panic. others still hold it and they earn profit because after the recovery, bitcoin pumps and increased its value more than what it had lost.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitcoin value sometimes its high and sometimes its low but as of now bitcoins value is rapidly increasing so it is not possible that bitcoin will lose its value and it will bever happen to bitcoin because bitcoin wont allow that to happen as well.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
It is possible that bitcoin can be worthless or even lose its value. It will only happen if bitcoin will be dead. I think one of the reasons why bitcoin can be dead, is by replacing another cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin. As a result of that, people will tend to use that cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin and few or even no one will use bitcoin and it will be its downfall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yes it is, but the chance of Bitcoin suddenly hitting the 0 Mark is basically non-existant. It's price can reduce thought, and that's what it is doing right now.

Yeah, there is a chance of bitcoin to lose its value but it could not just happen for one day that its value will become zero. But for me, although everything is possible to happen I don't really think bitcoin could lose its value coz whenever it drops, it has the ability to recover for just how many weeks. Bitcoin's momentum is at its highest peak now and it cannot easily breakdown.
Activity: 24
Yes it is, but the chance of Bitcoin suddenly hitting the 0 Mark is basically non-existant. It's price can reduce thought, and that's what it is doing right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
The price of bitcoin is purely speculative during the initial stages and there were not much users to hold the price from crashing and that is not the case now,we have big time investors trying to make profit and whenever there is a small correction these whales starts purchasing those and kept the bull run going for a longer period of time,the only possible way to lose its value is the scalability issue and if nothing is done in the long run.

There are some problems with the speed of transactions and block size, yet these problems can be solved within the core code. They can implement new upgrades for bitcoin to get rid of all the problems.

Not that hard I believe. Moreover, price corrections are normal, bitcoin cannot go up continuously.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
The price of bitcoin is purely speculative during the initial stages and there were not much users to hold the price from crashing and that is not the case now,we have big time investors trying to make profit and whenever there is a small correction these whales starts purchasing those and kept the bull run going for a longer period of time,the only possible way to lose its value is the scalability issue and if nothing is done in the long run.
Activity: 238
For me no.For as long as there are people who invest on it.Making it more popular in differrent parts of the world then it may not lose its value.Maybe there is a high-low factor but it will never lose its value.
Activity: 72
I personally can not say anything for sure, but I adhere to the thought of all known analytics that bitcoin will grow and grow. And that is great Wink
Pages:
Jump to: