Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 36. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
Yeah for me its possible to lose the value of bitcoin, because everyday the price of bitcoin, its changing.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Can't see people stopping using it (barring a major event) now the banks and other financials are really picking up on it.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
Actually it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value. If people who use bitcoin stopped using it, that's the time when bitcoin will slowly lose its value, because it won't be used anymore. If this will happen, there's a possibility bitcoin will stop functioning and it will shutdown. I think it won't happen, especially now, because more and more people are using it and its price is rising nowadays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If you look at the graph, it clearly defines it all that bitcoin, though it encounters a retreat on its value, it always go back and pushes its value again. But if you mean losing its price to a low 3 or 2 digit value, then that's something that's impossible to happen, IMO.
Activity: 116
It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value since Bitcoin itself is very fluid and volatile. When I say that Bitcoin would lose its value, I am pertaining to its equivalent in currency; of course the per unit value varies. But rest be assured, Bitcoin won't be outphased.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
We're not sure what might happen to the price of bitcoin but I think it is impossible to lose its value, it may go down but it will not be totally nothing. Bitcoin price is continuously changing and for the past few months we've seen grew to a high price in which it is so far from last year. Every fork that bitcoin experienced was just a step to a much higher price. I think it may go down but it will always find its way back to the top.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin's value is based on how many companies accept it as a form of payment, but also on other things like perceived value and also how much mining or hashing power it has. If any of these factors go too low, then certainly it is not only possible, but likely that Bitcoin would lose its value.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
The volatility of its value is the main reason for a high risk investing in bitcoins.  If big players of bitcoins wanted to tilt its demand and value, then it's value will be on decrease.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
I dont think that bitcoin will lose its value Gaibing so much popularity and also is widely used by some countries.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I do not think that bitcoin will fall sharply in the near future. Even if there is a drop, then after it there will be price growth
you are correct bitcoin fall will not be decided by anyone ! bitcoin price was decided by the market as long as people buy and sell bitcoins it was impossible for bitcoin to lose its value
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Bitcoin losing its value is a relative term; it has been losing values and regaining it since I have been able to study the trend. But if talking about losing value completely, it isnt happening because of the technology of the blockchain with which it is being fortified. Bitcoin get lower with forks also happening severally but it has regained its stand. The investment platforms in which the bitcoin is invested in are the ones that can be changed and it being the ones that can be termed and thought as to have reflection.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Bitcoins today are on their top of their career so it is totally impossible in this period of time for them to lose their value because there are still a lot of demends to them so they will still grow more. But the factvthat they can be worthless is not impossible because if time goes by and people do not want them anymore that will be the time that they will start to fall and if no people are useing it totally no one wants it anymore the bitcoins will entirely fall
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
By just looking at the graph, i think it will tell us all that it is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value. As long as there is a demand in the market and investors continuous to pour their money on it, i think losing its value is far from reality.
Activity: 168

bitcoin is just like thing that can also lose in value if no more demand. for example you have some fruit in garden like banana. first banana is very expensive since no more banana available so more demand than supply. let say in 1 year later, many more banana are growing and the banana lose in value.
sorry for bad example, but bitcoin can lose in value if no more demand.
Activity: 156
In my opinion yes, it is possible for bitcoin to loose all its value one day. Because the price/value of bitcoin changes every time and never is stable. Check now and check for the past month this year and you can see how unstable the price was !! And it is also depends on the user if the bitcoin lose it's value or not. But i don't think that it would happen. Demand of bitcoins is increasing day by day.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I think its possible for bitcoin to lose its value once people stop using it. And i know that bitcoin only runs by internet once internet down bitcoin become no value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Bitcoin's value depends on it's demand from people so if people stop using bitcoins and switch to any other cryptocurrency, bitcoin's price will be heavily affected.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
No, I don't think it is possible that Bitcoin will fall that much.Bitcoin has come too far from where it started.Now it has reached 8000$ mark. But if in future some other altcoin gains more popularity than Bitcoin then it will effect the demand and price of Bitcoin .If in future government takes some strict action against it and ban Bitcoin then it will directly effects it's demand.The chances are least but in these two situations Bitcoin will lose it's value .
Activity: 448
I do not think that bitcoin will fall sharply in the near future. Even if there is a drop, then after it there will be price growth
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
since the bitcoin is only digital, yes it can lose its value
Digital market is a volatile market. The price keeps on fluctuating at unexpected times. Actually, this is the true essence of this industry which has attracted majority towards itself. What is important to remember, the bitcoin price can recover very quickly and it has the potential to touch high targets. The predicted value of bitcoin before 2k18 is round about 7k dollars so volatility must give us happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: