Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 40. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

anything is possible my friend

Bitcoin only can push back if all of the governments ban it. People will be afraid to buy and use it , it is the only scenerio but i think it is nearly impossible.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

anything is possible my friend
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't think that its possible for Bitcoin to loose all its value as Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular each and everyday. Many people have started to consider it as one of the world's fastest growing investment and you can expect a very high value of Bitcoin in the coming years. Many people have invested in Bitcoin and you can only expect Bitcoin to show an increase in value.
Activity: 29
It might happen. If bitcoin is no longer transacted and all countries forbid bitcoin to be used. However, it will never. Because in fact, many countries are open with the presence bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It would be conceivable if the holders will endeavor to dump bitcoin. Or, then again once the legislature of each nation bans bitcoin, it will totally decrease in cost. It isn't unimaginable for the bitcoin to fall since there are some degenerate authorities to exploit to fiat to get more assessment utilized for individual needs.
Activity: 434
In the past bitcoin were traded by a few people wich had made the price to crash without any possible support, nowadays we do have huge supports that wont let the price to crash soo easy. Nowadays bitcoin still vulnerable to some news, like what happened with China, as well with the first fork, the community had learned a lot and send a message to all, nobody can take us down anymore no matter the influence.
The chinese incident where they banned ICOs and exchanges was actually a good thing for the bitcoin community. Bitcoin was able to proof that it did not depend on any specific country and the is truly a global currency. And price drop does not mean that only few people are trading. It means that the investors are trying to cash out their profit. As soon as the price drops new investors join in and the price goes back up.
I think China is slowly realizing the lack of control they have over bitcoin and they are not liking it one  bit, they thought they were the owners of bitcoin and that they could do whatever they wanted and now they have realized that is not the case.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
It would be possible if the holders will try to dump bitcoin. Or once the government of every country bans bitcoin, it will absolutely decline in price. It is not impossible for the bitcoin to fall since there are some corrupt officials to take advantage to fiat to get more tax used for personal needs.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

That depends on the market. If other cryptocurrencies over power bitcoin, there might be a chance that it'll lose it's value. Although, this will not be drastic. Slowly, it's price will go down while others go up. Think of it as a regular currency that we usually have.
Activity: 53
Of course! Anything is often feasible. Bitcoin could drop its value if anything intense transpires like government shuts down all the exchanges or one thing like that.
Activity: 5
I think that it won't take much longer for bitcoin to lose it's value because it is always like this it goes up in value but always goes down again.
And ofcourse if it goes down it will go up again at some point. And that is when you will have a lot of bitcoin trust me Smiley.
Activity: 13
No it is not possible why because bitcoin is very high at the moment it can not go down to straight a couple of dollars that takes time and in that time bitcoin will get pumps and forks and it will go even higher than it has ever reached.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Lets be open for all the possibilities that may happen to bitcoin in the future. There are many things that can happen for example, bitcoin being worthless. Bitcoin can become worthless if people stop using and earning it. Since no people are still using bitcoin, its value will decrease and will eventually become worthless. Another reason for this is arising of new cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin and people will tend to use it rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Possible...If the time the bitcoin loses its value, then it is maybe in a very long time to wait for now, the bitcoins value cannot be lost right away maybe it takes a years. And by that time we are already rich hopefully.
It is possible but it is not going to happen anytime. The health of bitcoin is very strong and i don't see any signs of possible collapsing of the market of bitcoin and you can see that the price of bitcoin is still going up even it is enough for some of the bitcoin user and i think that is enough to say that bitcoin will not lose its value because of the things that are happening to it.
Activity: 280
Blockchain with a Purpose
Possible...If the time the bitcoin loses its value, then it is maybe in a very long time to wait for now, the bitcoins value cannot be lost right away maybe it takes a years. And by that time we are already rich hopefully.
Activity: 70
The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Basically No, even the fact that in every currency there is an always value fluctuation. But due to the popularity of bitcoin and its ability to make more money there are many people around the world who has engaging on it and the more people working on, the more it becomes stronger, it is only like a passenger bus that as long as there are passenger then it will continue to operate and then comparing on that situation Bitcoin will continue to work until there are no more people working for it.
No chance for it that bitcoin can loss its value because now a days bitcoin have a very strong hold in market and its spared it business to the world and still trying to reach the rest of countries so bitcoin have not only a value in world but people also love and support bitcoin from the bottom of their heart because bitcoin change a life’s of people.

Agree if we are talking about now and not in the near future because now bitcoin has a mass adoption all over the world and most of the country accepts it or legalize it, now i could say that it will not loose value but in the future we dont know what will happen we cant predict bitcoin price and we cant know how the bitcoin behaves in the near future, the bottomline is we should treasure every moment of bitcoins
Activity: 224
It never possible for bitcoin to lose its value. As we can observe its value keeps on soaring higher as it gets. As time goes by, its exchange rate is getting higher. In fact at present it has the highest rate.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
ofc it possible.
News can speculate everything.
So and BTC
Activity: 402
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Thanks for your feedback. But I think Bitcoin will never lose its standard. We all know Bitcoin is unstable, and we also know that,it is also at risk.But the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin prices will increase or decrease it is normal, but why would it lose its value? I think Bitcoin values ​​will increase after 5-6 years. Its demand, price and popularity will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

We don't know what will happen next only GOD knows everything, but that still speculation about cryptocurrency bitcoin. For me bitcoin nowadays were going more popularized in all countries. Many establishment now in other country legalized in using bitcoin, this kind of adoption maybe bitcoin price will not go down instead  going up the price because of limited supply in the market. So therefore bitcoin impossible the price go down.
Pages:
Jump to: