Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 66. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Lose?  Maybe not.  Maybe in some point in the time,  it will decrease value but will not be replaced.  As of many cyptocurrencies in the market,  the competion is always there and there's always a winner and non-winner. But we cant predict the future. We have just wait and see what might happen in the world of crytocurrencies.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
no it will go other side till now bitcoin to reach it is real value it is about 7500$

the answer will be yes only if bitcoin system hacked
I think it is not an easy thing for Bitcoin to lose its value. It is just the start of an era of Bitcoin. It has started in a very beautiful manner and I think the way it has gained this much fame, it will continue to earn more name in the market and amongst the investors by giving them even more profit than now.
Activity: 200
I don't think it is gonna happen. Because it already took its place in world market. Maybe for a short time it can loose its value but it will not take forever.

No one can predict the exact future. Although bitcoin is not controlled by anyone, many other currencies are being created that can start to be in great demand among people and thereby destroy bitcoin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
I don't think it is gonna happen. Because it already took its place in world market. Maybe for a short time it can loose its value but it will not take forever.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
yes it can it is depend on trust and may people trust with bitcoin there days  so ans for short time no
I think nothing of the kind is going to happen because we are seeing the continuous increase in the price of bitcoin in the market, so it means that the people are joining bitcoin business and the demand graph is going high in graph.
The demand and value of bitcoin are inversely proportional to each other, then, if the demand increase, so how the value would be decreased. Soon it would be declared a legal cryptocurrency across the world. 
You are very much right. I think this is more than impossible sort of thing to happen. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of so many people sitting in the market as well as investors, this will be little injustice to say this thing that Bitcoin will lose its value. In fact we can expect it to have more value in the future.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
People really doubt bitcoin especially people that are looking for long term investments. I don't blame them. Tomorrow bitcoin will still be there, and the other days too. That's known by everybody, but how about in the far future? I want to mention first that bitcoin will lose its value but it will not be an overnight thing. Bitcoin's downfall will be full of FUD and it will rather be a slow thing. It's not just one instant and then boom! bitcoin has no more value.

It is totally possible for bitcoin to lose its value. It's only normal for us to think that our current technology will eventually be obsolete and be replaced by a better tech. Bitcoin is not an exception for that but bitcoin can be adaptive with things so making it obsolete will require a huge improvement for that new tech. Altcoins claim to replace bitcoin but you see none of them going near bitcoin's position.
Activity: 490
We need to relax, and calmly watch, at the end of the year the price will be pleasant to please !!
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Revolution
Facing problems that BTC is much like the problems when the Napster first came out .
But people in time used it globally no matter what bans gov. tried to force.
Activity: 237
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Actually sometimes that bitcoin lose it's value but it is not stable, soon it will be back with a high amount to bitcoin. So we dont have to worry about losing value of bitcoin, we know it is normal in bitcoin and also in our economy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Oh yes, it is possible for Bitcoin to lose it's value overtime.
The possible scenario for this is there is no demand for Bitcoin, and all world government is banning Bitcoin on various of reasons, which means anyone who's touching bitcoin is committing a crime.
Anyway relax, bitcoin has a future technology that we all are going to use, so HODL all the way to your financial freedom.  Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Well I think it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value because bitcoins value keep on fluctuating so which means it can go down as well. This is possible because bitcoin are not controlled by and government or bank so it is prone to change. This is the reason for it being so unstable which makes it prone to lose of its value.
Activity: 462
why everyone is so worried about the decline of bitcoin prices, is not this often the case, does it cause China to stop their contributors with bitcoin. I think bitcoin will certainly rise again, chinese is not a bitcoin death angel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't think bitcoin will lose its value, although it decreases i'm sure bitcoin will still have value and will never die from its value. I also think bitcoin will remain strong and its value will continues live despite being influenced by various things that affect its value, i believe this. And maybe even bitcoin will be stronger in the future at its value, let's see i think bitcoin will remain valuable in the future and its value will be continuesly coloring on other currencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Bitcoin lost %80 of its value after the GoX crash in late 2013. People panic sold their coins in despair. The price fell from over 1k$ to as low as 200$ in time. The recovery took very long time but those who hold their coins won the jackpot. Even the top buyers made at east %100 profits since then.

Can bitcoin lose its value? Yes. Only for a time.

In the long run, there will be a recovery as always.

The Solution: If you won't be able to deal with the pain of holding bitcoins for long years, only hold the amount you can afford to lose.

To lose it svalue totally i don't think so. As long as there are people like you and me who patronize bitcoin it will never lose its value to zero. May decrease but not down to nothing and even it will be too low, i believe that will be the time for us to invest our money in buying bitcoin for it will surely gonna rise up again.
Activity: 714

i think no, because bitcoin is a currency just like money and even if the value of bitcoin decreases it will still have a value.  but if that woold happen for real i guess most people will stop using bitcoins and move to another coin with a much high value like etherium.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As of now, i don't see anything bad from btc or btc will lose its value. Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing meaning that bitcoin is very alive because we can see the movement of its price and i believe that it is impossible that bitcoin will lose its value well in fact it is the strongest cryptocurrency nowadays. Bitcoin will continue to increase and it can reach the highest possible price that can attract people to utilize bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
no it cant because more people trust it and more people use it with fixed number of bitcoins
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I can say it is impossible. Bitcoin will never lose it's value. There is no such a reason for the bitcoin to become weak and lose its value. I know that the bitcoin will not go down again and it will continue to grow.
Activity: 350
All i know, it could happens when there's uncertain condition that computer are no longer useful anymore. because the root of existence of bitcoin is from computer's , To lose its value one better way is to kill the roots: Smiley
Activity: 378
Im also new here but i believe that bitcoin is strong i know that this decreasing is only a test if bitcoin is strong and i know that bitcoin  will go back in its own price which is $4000 so i think bitcoin is not loss.
Pages:
Jump to: