Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 61. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally comprehend what might occur with bitcoin later on however for the present I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens however I don't perceive any explanations behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed advancements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here forward with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and after that get balanced out to that point truly.
I agree with but i personally think that bitcoin will never lose its value because of the fact that every coin almost is created because of bitcoin and now people just want to copy bitcoin and bring other scam coins but even from that bitcoin will not fall.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

At this time I think bitcoin has no chance of losing its value. Lot of people are wanting to have and own any amount of bitcoin. If a certain thing is in demand it has a low chance of losing its price.
Indeed, bitcoin is very in demand because a lot of people wants to have a bitcoin on their wallet and they are all working hard to just get or buy one bitcoin. Bitcoin will never lose its value because a lot of good things are happening and we know that the financial system of our world can depend on bitcoin's blockchain technology so i think it will increase on its value instead of losing.
Activity: 182
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

At this time I think bitcoin has no chance of losing its value. Lot of people are wanting to have and own any amount of bitcoin. If a certain thing is in demand it has a low chance of losing its price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It is possible in my opinion. just like how other countries look at it before, it has no value. What if government did that? they stop to giving value to bitcoin against their currency and just think of it like an e-gold with no value?

If the reputation of bitcoin gets worst in the future, probably governments might start to refuse to give licenses to local exchanges, and that might be the start. Remember, we are in control of our bitcoin, but we are not in control of the government and how they will decide.
Activity: 85
By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
Don't generally comprehend what might occur with bitcoin later on however for the present I trust it's at most astounding pinnacle and isn't going to drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be crazy on the off chance that it truly happens however I don't perceive any explanations behind that to happen. Bitcoin has just completed advancements which were important to push it to the present circumstance. Bitcoin will now continue developing from here forward with little drops. I have watched bitcoin goes up to most astounding pinnacle and after that get balanced out to that point truly.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Well there is always possibility, just noone can predict the future wright? We can only guess..
Activity: 13
It is possible as you can see after the ban of China. Bitcoin was dropping hard bitcoin is stoppable. Bitcoin is not stable and it could go down with a few countries banning bitcoin.

I think it would go down, but now japan has added support to Bitcoin. So it would be a bit stable.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.
Anything can happen in the future. But I think there are slightly less chances of this thing to happen. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of so many people sitting in the market and the way people are investing in Bitcoin, I think this is a proof of this thing that Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
Anything is possible my friend.  If the world market will collapse, then the value of bitcoins will totally be lost.   Bitcoins is dependent on investors, so does stocks.  So if people will dump actually the bitcoins, the demand will decrease and its supply will also decrease.
Activity: 350
For me, I don't want to lose its value right away, all my efforts are came from btc, and in the case btc will turns into ZERO value, Im in great trouble, hunger strike in my case:) Im not sure if it will drops down into that rate because it has already established a strong foundation out of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
Just the identical way stocks drop worth, bitcoin can also lose price but that benefit reduction doesn’t appear to be in the closest foreseeable future due to the fact bitcoin is the new get of the working day. Bitcoin is likely to hold rising and increasing till no gentleman say.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
In the current state of bitcoin there is almost no chance of it losing it's value as it's also known as the "Father of crypto currencies" because it is the first of it's kind.The value of bitcoin totally depends on the demand by the people.But yes there's always a fluctuation in the value of bitcoins.The banning of ICOs In China caused sheer panic among people and many if them sold their bitcoins under pressure in such instances the value drops but not for a long time though.So practically speaking it's not possible for bitcoins to lose it value completely.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
I'm afreaid that it is possible. Bitcoin's market value only depends on the market demand, so if the demand is low, same thing will happen to its value. If the backdrops will be continuous, it would be a total disaster on Bitcoin and also its investors. But we should hope that its success will continue for the years to come and we should encourage more people towards Bitcoin to avoid that problem to occur.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Nope not possible bitcoin has grown in the past 5-6 years the price is completely stable right now even the recent incident this week didn't manage to bring down or destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin has recently surpass hardfork, china ICO's ban, newbie investors and the bubble that is everyone has been talking about. But still bitcoin manage to recover all that and the price steady in $3000 something now has reached $4000 once again this is truly a safe haven for investments.
Activity: 252

Yes it is possible. It will depend on the actions of the Bitcoin holders and traders because it is where the demand will depend and therefore the price will also depend. However, it may also do the opposite. The price of Bitcoin might still continue to increase as people continue to invest and buy Bitcoins.

These 2 possibilies that I explained has 50/50 chance of happening. No one can actually predict which will happen.
Activity: 182
I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.

You're right. There is nothing impossible in this world. As they say change is the only constant so bitcoin can lose its value but not for now. I think it is strong now or high so it won't lose its value too fast. But also expect the unexpected so we must ready ourselves too because we never know when it will happen.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
maybe yes its possible for the bitcoin to lose it,s value because it also sometimes depends on the demand and supply..but saving your bitcoin for a long time is also good for future profit Smiley Kiss
Long time saving of your bitcoin is the best thing to do when you have a lot of bitcoins because it is good for the future profit and you can earn a lot of money if you will have a lot of patience. The price of bitcoin is getting more expensive every time and if you are aware of that then for sure, that you will hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 434
maybe yes its possible for the bitcoin to lose it,s value because it also sometimes depends on the demand and supply..but saving your bitcoin for a long time is also good for future profit Smiley Kiss
Activity: 686

A strong drop in the price of bitcoin is possible in the event that the majority of miners will earn another currency and refuses to work with bitcoin. A large price drop is possible if a bug is found in the bitcoin code that modifies the entire bitcoin system. But I do not believe in it
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

With the strong market right now i think it is impossible for bitcoin to lose it's value you know why because lots of investors and getting more and more investors are supporting Bitcoin the price may go down because of the rumors coming out but it is recovering so it is very impossible to lose its value. Bitcoin will loose its value if the investors and supporters will dump all their coins and will never invest in bitcoin again.
Pages:
Jump to: