Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 80. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 256
Bitcoin can lose its value if its an ordinary altcoins or ordinary project that dont have future purposes, but bitcoin is not like that so its impossible for bitcoin to lose value.
you are wrong, dude. Everything can lose its value no matter how strong they can be and how good they are right now. Bitcoin is good, but there is nothing can guarantee that there will be no other cryptocurrency which is stronger than bitcoin. Do not expect much in bitcoin. Also it is very good, it can still be replaced by many different elements in different situations
Agreed, the fact that bitcoin is unstable and we have witneced many times how it reached high value and than go down quickly is a proof that at any time bitcoin could go down, but no matter what i think that will always be bitcoin supporter s who belive in it and help it get back up.
Yes, bitcoin may at any time to reduce the price, but do not forget that before it always increases prices. At year-end, the price always increases by more than 100%. I think this is not a price reduction. Therefore bitcoin so attractive to investors.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Bitcoin can lose its value if its an ordinary altcoins or ordinary project that dont have future purposes, but bitcoin is not like that so its impossible for bitcoin to lose value.
you are wrong, dude. Everything can lose its value no matter how strong they can be and how good they are right now. Bitcoin is good, but there is nothing can guarantee that there will be no other cryptocurrency which is stronger than bitcoin. Do not expect much in bitcoin. Also it is very good, it can still be replaced by many different elements in different situations
Agreed, the fact that bitcoin is unstable and we have witneced many times how it reached high value and than go down quickly is a proof that at any time bitcoin could go down, but no matter what i think that will always be bitcoin supporter s who belive in it and help it get back up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Nobody can predict what exactly will happen next with the bit, but I think that it can be replaced by another stronger currency and it will simply depreciate.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
I didn't think it will happen even in the future, fiat will remain in this world as long as the government still find it useful for the people.
The new currency which is the crypto currency are here with a threat as well and the reason why the government are very strict to it is because they want to protect the interest of the people using it and to prevent money laundering and proper taxing of transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
By looking at how bitcoin, I dont think it will lose its value. Because among any other crypto and digital currency bitcoin is reigning. But I believe that everything has an end. It may not be as soon as we know but there's always a limit. So now, enjoy every second you have in bitcoin. Do not think about the future, what matters is today.
Lol do you think fiat will have an end? If so then bitcoin is the next generation of money ,
If it all happened i don't think even bitcoin value lost ,
It could be worth more than fiat today , bitcoin is the future of money ,
Once people can accept the whole thing about bitcoin , this scenario will really realized.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
well i guess its a no you know what. i will ask you what is the bitcoin price right now, it is so huge that's why there is no chance that bitcoin will never lose its value.
Yes, bitcoin has gained more support from the users ad we'll in terms of market volume. So it's not that possible to predict the market moves as well the future. Looking the present scenario fall in value is impossible,  same time due to the uncertainty even opposite thing can take place.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
Don't really know what would happen with bitcoin in the future but for now I believe it's at highest peak and is not gonna drop down to like 5-6 years. That will be insane if it really happens but I don't see any reasons for that to happen. Bitcoin has already gotten developments done which were necessary to push it to the current situation. Bitcoin will now keep growing from here onwards with little drops. I have observed bitcoin goes up to highest peak and then get stabilised to that point really.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If bitcoin does lose its value. Should it already happen when bitcoin below $200. At that value, more potential to be disposed without value. And what happens is bitcoin has crossed $3000, impossible if bitcoin will lose value. People's optimism keeping bitcoin is valuable.
The only thing that could make this value down is when there is a big manipulation by the whales. They have the power
to manipulate the price doing up or down but at the end of the day they always take profit.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Bitcoins have a big volume and many people holding this  To dump this until less value is very hard you need to find all person have btc then tell it sell because bitcoins is die. The demand is a  good for coins to go higher and higher price so if the demand stops they will decrease price because all transaction are sell and no buy order
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think from now onwards it would be very hard to fall back to dark ages for bitcoin. With recent hard fork we experienced panic selling of bitcoin and exchanging with alts too. This led to dramatic drop in value of bitcoin to $1800 but not below that. It means even with the biggest panic scenario it did not go down below to three figures.

So as you stated here
what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
may not really happen real soon. With the time devs are making advance moves in the blockchain technology and continuously upgrading the bugs. This will keep bitcoin held to greater values always. So it will take worst case scenario to make it fall like that, may be government implementing rules and regulations or may be world war for instance.

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
If bitcoin does lose its value. Should it already happen when bitcoin below $200. At that value, more potential to be disposed without value. And what happens is bitcoin has crossed $3000, impossible if bitcoin will lose value. People's optimism keeping bitcoin is valuable.
Activity: 278
well i guess its a no you know what. i will ask you what is the bitcoin price right now, it is so huge that's why there is no chance that bitcoin will never lose its value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I don't think it is possible for Bitcoin to loose all its value as many people believe in Bitcoin and they have invested their money in it. Bitcoin is only growing and gaining popularity everyday so we can only expect growth from it. Minor pumps and dumps may be possible.
very honestly everything is possible and bitcoin can lose all its value, but i think bitcoin is now becoming so strong that it is now becoming so much difficult to happen. we can see that bitcoin is now becoming more stronger and in fact people are making even more stronger because they are putting more trust on bitcoin.
You are right that bitcoin is now becoming very strong currency and many peoples are want to taking interest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very good currency for users and also its features and benefit of bitcoin is very interested due to this many people come in the world of bitcoin and use it. So that's way i don't think that bitcoin will loss its value.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
But guess what? Bitcoin have always found a way to recover. A digital currency with the largest community, and that makes it able to achieve anything, if the people work together.

True, for the most part. I can think of a few scary scenarios, though. What if SHA256 gets broken? Will the entire community be able to quickly agree on a replacement algo? What if quantum computing threatens competitive mining? There are some existential threats to Bitcoin that it might not be able to recover from.

Very gloomy insight though you've hit the correct thought. It basically means that bitcoin can crash anytime for several reasons. So even if we're all confident about our btcs and its future, it won't hurt to have a back up plan formulated in case things like that happen
It is always good to have plan B in order to cut down the risk of losses if the plan A fails.
Though I am not doubtful about the bright future of Bitcoin but still would suggest having some backup investment plans. Bitcoins a great future ahead, so it is wise to invest large portion of your savings into this digital currency.
Right we don't depend on only one plan we have to make alternative plan to execute. Like that investing your all money in bitcoins is not a good idea. But investing your side income in bitcoins is a good idea it will not affect your main life, and you can double your side income if the price of bitcoin is doubled. I don't have any idea about the future of Bitcoin, but now it is the best investment to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
But guess what? Bitcoin have always found a way to recover. A digital currency with the largest community, and that makes it able to achieve anything, if the people work together.

True, for the most part. I can think of a few scary scenarios, though. What if SHA256 gets broken? Will the entire community be able to quickly agree on a replacement algo? What if quantum computing threatens competitive mining? There are some existential threats to Bitcoin that it might not be able to recover from.

Very gloomy insight though you've hit the correct thought. It basically means that bitcoin can crash anytime for several reasons. So even if we're all confident about our btcs and its future, it won't hurt to have a back up plan formulated in case things like that happen
It is always good to have plan B in order to cut down the risk of losses if the plan A fails.
Though I am not doubtful about the bright future of Bitcoin but still would suggest having some backup investment plans. Bitcoins a great future ahead, so it is wise to invest large portion of your savings into this digital currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I don't think it is possible for Bitcoin to loose all its value as many people believe in Bitcoin and they have invested their money in it. Bitcoin is only growing and gaining popularity everyday so we can only expect growth from it. Minor pumps and dumps may be possible.
Bitcoin lose its value? I will say yes it can be a possible thing to happen. But guess what? Bitcoin have always found a way to recover. A digital currency with the largest community, and that makes it able to achieve anything, if the people work together.
Pages:
Jump to: