Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 83. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Downfall meaning bitcoin will be bankrupt or will be gone or something like that? I am certain that bitcoin will stay for a long time maybe forever, but this coming days because of the split, it is possible that bitcoin will lose some of it value but for sure, in the next weeks bitcoin will go surging up high!
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
i dont think so..
do u still remember when btc jst zero up to 2k$ even more
bitcoin will always grow up!!
Yes I dont think bitcoin will lose its value as these days after this aug1 drama bitcoin still keep on track of its value. I think btc will lose value if no one will use it but today btc is keep on growing daily.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
It's possible but to fall like 5-6 years ago it had a small chance, let alone with very high reputation and bitcoin prices, down and rising the price of cryptocurrency it is a common thing to happen.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It won't happen. Bitcoin might get lower in value but will never lose. Since it is becoming popular, its demand is going up and people around the globe supports it. Its value gets more higher and higher as years passes by thats why more people invests on it hoping that bitcoin can give them good fortune.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i dont think so..
do u still remember when btc jst zero up to 2k$ even more
bitcoin will always grow up!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I think everything can happen, decentralization depends on the user, when all users sell bitcoin of course the value will drop soon and otherwise if all hold then the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
I can say bitcoin will not lose it's value. The bitcoin will never be down again like when the bitcoin is still in the first stage. The bitcoin is increasing it's value than before. So I can say that it is very impossible of if the value of the bitcoin lose.

It is true bitcoin will never lose it's value because bitcoin goes to establishment and its price goes to upward. I think bitcoin currency will live forever and no more currency defeat bitcoin.
What you say is far from reality, please don't be so optimist. If it's like that bitcoin will rise forever, than what about if all will sell house and buy btc? If it's like guaranteed than everyone will do. Bitcoin is just "good" currency which can bring a good profit to traders who can be a little smart and lucky in trading. As I understand bitcoin falls and then rises but that fall is what makes us afraid a lot.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Bitcoin provides a good income because of its high value, and because of this, it is supported by millions of people worldwide and seem to be unstoppable due to this. But as a quote says, "nothing is impossible", it is possible that the bitcoin will lose its value if something unexpectable happen to lose its value. It is not certain something like this happens but it can actually happen because there's always possibility for every situation to take place
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Specifically bitcoin, I believe impossible it happened. Because bitcoin has been accepted and considered to be of the same value as money.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Bitcoin prize is unstable, just like a roller coaster that may down or up and that's why I liked about bitcoin. It's unpredictable and normal when it comes to bitcoin. I heard that its prize is ready down way back 2013 and it might happen again. But as long as we have here supporting in bitcoin, I think it will not happen again. Lot of investors are already invest and pay attention in what happening in cryptocurrency. But I think the one reason why bitcoin will lose it's value when we don't have internet access and we can't use bitcoin online.

"It's a bitch, but life's a roller coaster ride
The ups and downs will make you scream sometimes
It's hard believing that the thrill is gone
But we got to go around again, so let's hold on "

-- Bon JOvi

Every year Bitcoins price is increasing and many people are considering it nowadays as the new type of money or the one who will take over the dollar reserve. True or false, I've been in this industry for almost 2 years and I knew that this is the future of money and BTC is the one who introduced the blockchain technology. Some coins have advantages to bitcoin and reputation and market cap is the only advantages of bitcoin. Who knows if some other cryptocoin can take over the competition but for the time being we are here because of BTC and for the time being if I still don't have a very good reason why I should let go of BTC then I will hols my coins and watched the unpredictable price surfs like waves.
Activity: 644
Yes.
In fact it did after hitting an all time high last 2013 and the price went slowly glidding down before souring up again.  Cool
Yes you are right there are posibility the bitcoins to lose its value but for today it will not happen is like on 2013, because the comunity of bitcoins is fixing bitcoin's problem with doing hard fork on bitcoin's network, it will makes bitcoins be better than on 2013, and also will be effect to bitcoin's price more be expensive and won't losing its value.
I agree on what you said, yeah there's a possibility that bitcoin lose their value but not yet now. I think it takes a years before it happen, also I believe that bitcoin can escape their problems situation now. Hopefully that segwit has no large impact to crytocurrencies industry, because most of the users were depending on bitcoin and altcoins.
Indeed! It is not possible for bitcoins to fulfill the wishes of their haters. For now, bitcoins are going to flourish more than any other coin and is going to set a record. Even the Segwit did not affects the crypto market of bitcoin to damage it,  bitcoins will manage to increase in their values because of huge support.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Yes because

Yes bitcoin  of peole bitcoin ?,2234of parep but nokv
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I don't think that Bitcoin can loose all its value. Value of Bitcoin is based on trust of people on Bitcoin. Many people have invested in Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is becoming popular everyday so we can expect it's value to increase only.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I can say bitcoin will not lose it's value. The bitcoin will never be down again like when the bitcoin is still in the first stage. The bitcoin is increasing it's value than before. So I can say that it is very impossible of if the value of the bitcoin lose.

It is true bitcoin will never lose it's value because bitcoin goes to establishment and its price goes to upward. I think bitcoin currency will live forever and no more currency defeat bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Yes.
In fact it did after hitting an all time high last 2013 and the price went slowly glidding down before souring up again.  Cool
Yes you are right there are posibility the bitcoins to lose its value but for today it will not happen is like on 2013, because the comunity of bitcoins is fixing bitcoin's problem with doing hard fork on bitcoin's network, it will makes bitcoins be better than on 2013, and also will be effect to bitcoin's price more be expensive and won't losing its value.
I agree on what you said, yeah there's a possibility that bitcoin lose their value but not yet now. I think it takes a years before it happen, also I believe that bitcoin can escape their problems situation now. Hopefully that segwit has no large impact to crytocurrencies industry, because most of the users were depending on bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
It all depends on bitcoin and trading users, if it all is not running then bitcoin value will die. But I still believe that bitcoin will not lose its value until whenever, it's because now many have used bitcoin services for trading.

Yes bitcoin depend on its users if the users of bitcoin can't use seriously all the services of bitcoin may be it lose its value, but yeah you are right its will never lose its value because many people believe on bitcoin and also actually everyone use its services seriously and I am sure we will never see this day that bitcoin lose its value.

You just contradict yourself.
A value will depend on how important a thing will be. If ever there wont be supporters anymore the value will collapse. But if ever there is still a group of people left then it cannot be brought down.
One example of this are the altcoins which are still alive but is worth zero. No one cares about it anymore. Even their own developers.
Activity: 644
It all depends on bitcoin and trading users, if it all is not running then bitcoin value will die. But I still believe that bitcoin will not lose its value until whenever, it's because now many have used bitcoin services for trading.

yes we the users have the control on the price of bitcoin overall as if we all will not buy bitcoin and will sell them then the price of bitcoin will reduce to lower value while if we will keep the demand of bitcoin alive by using it in our dealings and business then its value will not decrease but increase.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes bitcoin depend on its users if the users of bitcoin can't use seriously all the services of bitcoin may be it lose its value, but yeah you are right its will never lose its value because many people believe on bitcoin and also actually everyone use its services seriously and I am sure we will never see this day that bitcoin lose its value.

If depends that means it possible! In to many comments I saw that with bitcoin price anything can happen, that are comments from trusted
and high ranked members. That can be a reason why some are afraid from crypto-currencies, if it is possible to go to $50k for 1BTC it also possible to go to 0.

Bitcoin only at the beginning of their life so the price of the currency will only grow. Tomorrow we will see the updated bitcoin and it will only increase his chances to get to the top.

It is what most of us feel about bitcoin, bitcoin is still in some early stages. There is a lot of things that has to be done to make bitcoin perfect and
suitable for global usage. This 1 august is upgrade, and probably we will see more upgrades in the future.
Activity: 518
Yes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: