Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments? - page 23. (Read 22554 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Various conspiracies always make the opportunity to prohibit or consider the development of bitcoin, the freedom of bitcoin has not been accepted by various governments but this will not affect the number of interested parties. The government always feels afraid of digital assets that cannot be controlled or regulated.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?
I do not think so, but they will probably try to control Bitcoin.
Why would any government create something unregulated like Bitcoin, when they in same time are trying to regulate everything?
There are possibilities to regulate Bitcoin in a way which fiat money could never be regulated, but that is not main purpose of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?

While everything is possible in this life, I don't see a reason governments to create something which is competitor to their money, cannot be controlled by them and cannot be 'minted' by them like fiat money?

As I'm seeing it, this is no more than conspiracy theory.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

I think it is impossible because if the government was created bitcoin it will become centralized and also it will not banned to other countries government. The only thing we don't really know if Satoshi Nakamoto the founder of bitcoin is a person or group of people. Maybe they hide their identity for security reason. Also to let people focus on bitcoin or in the products than to know them and turn the popularity of bitcoin to those who created.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1742
Actually the current problems that you are facing are already in the media, for more details you can read below:
Source: https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/7308/top-8-bitcoin-conspiracies.html
Source: https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/coincentral.com/top-7-bitcoin-conspiracy-theories/amp/
There you can consider what is happening to Bitcoin, right now.
But remember the news in the media can be positive and negative, depending on how you respond.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I don't see any purpose for the government to be the creators of BTC, because the government is always against bitcoin and always make restrictions and regulations for the cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
I don't trust that the government will not be the reason for the improvement are discovery of Bitcoin because we are no Bitcoin was created by a single man and it's been developed into a huge success it's in short period of time so the theory will not been accepted by me and most of the people.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Which government exactly?  There are like 200+ governments on the world and they change at least every 4 years but in most countries way faster.  So which?

Zimbabwe?

No I don't think a government will somehow try to destroy themselves. Through this decentralized system, they may never get the chance to control these when anyone can really recreate another because its opensource.  Someone how knew how the the old market works created bitcoin.
I don't think as well, there's a lots of conspiracy and now its the governments term being suspected, for me it's a group of elite people who wanted
to change the financial system and already untrust the government regarding to this aspect, they wanted to have more freedom with their wealth
and shared their sentiments to whoever believes that things are possible and this new system will be embrace somehow.

Just my own cents, we have our own silly opinions encircling inside our minds from this matter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Maybe but if it was created by the government I think it is intentionally for their funding most especially for military or inteligence purposes and the only problem is that it has leaked publicly. It could also be that the creator is a hacktivist that created a revolutionary currency that can be used as payment system as he might be against the tax system every governments implemented throughout the world and made a digital currency that could possibly give people financial freedom.

The BIG QUESTION is which government? United States? What's even weird is that nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is if he is still alive or if they are a group of people. I guess these kind of stuff will never be revealed to public and whoever may know these information could get himself killed. There is too much power holding thousands of bitcoin.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Which government exactly?  There are like 200+ governments on the world and they change at least every 4 years but in most countries way faster.  So which?

Zimbabwe?

No I don't think a government will somehow try to destroy themselves. Through this decentralized system, they may never get the chance to control these when anyone can really recreate another because its opensource.  Someone how knew how the the old market works created bitcoin.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Maybe but if it was created by the government I think it is intentionally for their funding most especially for military or inteligence purposes and the only problem is that it has leaked publicly. It could also be that the creator is a hacktivist that created a revolutionary currency that can be used as payment system as he might be against the tax system every governments implemented throughout the world and made a digital currency that could possibly give people financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

yes it is possible . bitcoin can be created by one of the government officials because he hate's about how our local money is being corrupted but im sure people will disagree on me because they only believe that government hated bitcoin all the time due to its  uncontrollable state  . they did not know that not all government hate's it  . infact majority of the government are now already supported bitcoin and cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 2338
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Don't worry it is just a conspiracy theory.Governments already controlling all our funds directly and indirectly then why they need to create a new currency to make it happen and its still in decentralization way,so it might be created by someone who hates government.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I don't see any reason that bitcoin was created by government, all of the feature that bitcoin got are contrasts with the regulation, and if being overused, crypto could make the economic inflation become worse, so I dont think the government want to create a currency that has the chance to jeopardise the country's economic
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
i don't buy the conspiracy theories about backdoors in the protocol---that's beyond belief.

but it's definitely possible that bitcoin was created by a government. they could amass a large share of the money supply early on, while establishing a public ledger that's great for surveillance. it's pretty unlikely though.

According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world

Why would the Governments conspire to create a tool that is solely meant to be used against everything the Government stands for ?

you know, fiat money was only a very recent invention. it's definitely not everything governments stand for. it was only several decades ago that the gold standard reigned supreme.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
There are still many governments fighting bitcoin or maybe they have not accepted bitcoin, how is the government creating bitcoin? I only believe that bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who is still anonymous until now, this gives a big change to the lives of everyone who falls into the crypto world, not the government. The government is only limited to providing opportunities for more developed bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I don't think the government created a bitcoin because maybe it's only 1 person or a team or group that possible who created a bitcoin . Because the government against bitcoin not all the government because they have soms of the country governement are against to bitcoin but still unknown who are really created bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
There aren't any evidence nor sensible reason for them to create bitcoin, except whether they are just trying to do a large-scale social experiment and see whether a decentralized currency is possible and will be used by a large number of people. Well if that's the case then they have proven their point, though it's somewhat late now knowing how huge the effect of bitcoin was in today's society and how easy it is to make money off of it. But yeah, conspiracy theories are just extreme theories without any hard evidence at hand, so best not to believe it and carry on.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 642

Link please? I want to read that theory to shed some light to my belief. Maybe it could change my mind into why I support bitcoin.

This conspiracies that you are talking about, it might be fake ones just so to make the bitcoin price be dumped again.
It might be connected to trading though. It is one good strategy to shake the market of bitcoin. Think about it, governments doesnt even want to regulate bitcoin in their countries.
Pages:
Jump to: