Pages:
Author

Topic: is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments? - page 24. (Read 22565 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?
If it is to strengthen financial aspect of the country that the reason why bitcoin was created, I doubt it because governments until now are still brainwashing their people's mind together with banks not to invest in bitcoin stating the disadvantages and disasters it may bring to the investors in case they would. I cannot see any reason why governments would create something and not support it.
maybe it's true what you say, because indeed with a lot of alibis the government can't yet accept bitcoin. I think one of the factors is because in the bank there are many employees who work, and many supporters. we can imagine that
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The same anonymity that is known as a benefit to Bitcoin raises questions that look like this.

Most people believe Bitcoin is against the government. But I believe that order exists in cases of irregularities.

In my opinion, bitcoin bubble explosion is a great help to offset the inflation caused by printing extra money.
I believe that governments have fully understood the problems of the Fiat, and feel their death close. For this reason, they have been creating this platform
Activity: 74
Merit: 9
That could be true, but why would some governments ban or regulate cryptocurrency if they are the founders of Bitcoin? That is why I don't believe that Bitcoin is made by governments.

But it is possible that Bitcoin was created by a minister, mayor or king as an experiment. Just to see how much would people invest in invisible money. I do believe that someday Satoshi will be back and it's full name will be announced, unless he died couple years ago....
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world?
If it is to strengthen financial aspect of the country that the reason why bitcoin was created, I doubt it because governments until now are still brainwashing their people's mind together with banks not to invest in bitcoin stating the disadvantages and disasters it may bring to the investors in case they would. I cannot see any reason why governments would create something and not support it.
Activity: 15
My question is also because of this. Because there's no idea who Satoshi is, we can take the theory that maybe the governments have introduced bitcoin.
If you are really interested in who Satoshi is, go for a stalker and you will understand who he is. I think there are people who are interested in these same questions, I don’t see any advantages in finding answers.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I have seen some people in the past bringing this point, but why any governments will do something like that? Why create a currency that no one can stop? Unless you can explain how they could stop bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how this could lead to their benefit and becoming stronger than they are already, then we can leave that theory behind us since I do not see it as something that can be possible.
In fact, you have to look at this in different ways. For example, you should ask why some governments have simplified the Bitcoin Mining Terms? And why do they help miners? And why have some of these governments themselves begun to bite the mine?
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
No one has idea on who satoshi really is. And it's likely that we can speculate that bitcoin is a secret government project and satoshi is part of a government agency that creates experiments like this. The result of their experiment was successful, look at bitcoin now.

If it's a government project and they want to gain financial strength in the modern world which bitcoin has implemented about decentralization, they are contradicting what the gov't wants. Looking at the current situation, few of them are against to bitcoin but some gov't are starting to embrace it.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
According to conspiracy theory, Is it possible that the bitcoin was created by governments to gain financial strength in the modern world

Why would the Governments conspire to create a tool that is solely meant to be used against everything the Government stands for ?

My question is also because of this. Because there's no idea who Satoshi is, we can take the theory that maybe the governments have introduced bitcoin.

I'm not sure Bitcoin would have been this successful if Satoshi  happened to be known, and It would have been somewhat centralized if he were to be available, because he would be expected to call all the shots about what should or not be implemented on the network. I think it was a well thought idea and in the best interest of Bitcoin that should be anonymous.
Activity: 21
Any theory has the right to exist. But again, everyone has a good life with dollars. Especially the whole system is up and running. And the creation of Bitcoin, its introduction in all areas, it will take a lot of time. I do not think that this is the case.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Which conspiracy theory are you pointing out? People who know bitcoin know that it is Satoshi Nakamoto who invented bitcoin but as to his personal identity, it is still unclear until now if he is a real person or just a pseudonym which is a person behind famous digital currency called bitcoin. If it is to strengthen financial aspect of the modern world, I doubt it because until now banks and governments are still against wide adoption of bitcoin. just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: