Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to do this? - page 2. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 13, 2019, 10:45:36 AM
Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
how are you going to create some kind of independent system? if it is some kind of campaign or just some kind of group of people, then they can be corrupt. the only opportunity to realize your idea is the use of artificial intelligence
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
February 13, 2019, 10:36:02 AM
It would not be bad, but only if it became a mandatory criterion for all ICOs, without which there could be no talk of product creation!
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 10:10:50 AM
If there is that kind of system it will be great. But it will not be easy. Many rules and regulations have to adapt to do that. But I'm not sure will it comply with the Blockchain technology. If somehow it happened that will be great for the investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 09:42:57 AM
It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world
yes it is difficult to implement, so it will make ICO difficult. if the project is good it will likely succeed there.
now to run ICO it is very difficult so it is not easy now if the project can succeed. maybe this is for a short break, because there has been no improvement for the ICO, maybe next year the ICO will improve, so that the project can run well, without implementing it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 08:58:22 AM
It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 13, 2019, 08:55:31 AM
How are you going to achieve this goal? For real change and protection from fraud, ICO requires regulation by the state. It is necessary to adopt laws, develop legal norms and cooperate with other States, share experience. Only these activities will ensure the safety of investors and detect fraud.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
February 13, 2019, 08:51:44 AM
In the world, everything is possible, but in the crypto market the more. All it takes is much more time than we think. Everyone should forget about the noise that has made cryptocurrency in 2017.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
February 13, 2019, 08:44:26 AM
I've been trying and hoping some idea is implemented between investors and ICOs to safe them from scammers but I guess it's not going to happen ,the only way out is regulation ,hope we see one sooner
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 13, 2019, 08:30:12 AM
When it comes to preventing ico frauds
Every investors should learn to do researches themselves

No method can restrict runaway ico scams
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 08:25:22 AM
Such regulation should be imposed by the state or be effective at the international level. The creation of any private structure will lead to the monopolization of the ICO industry. So we can affect this situation, only the creation of petitions to the side of the state. Although, I will note that the idea is very good.
Activity: 518
February 09, 2019, 02:53:13 PM
Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
The idea is good , but I think few such projects will pass kyc, as units of good projects that are ready to develop and not to throw other people for money
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 12:32:41 AM
Why would we restrict ICOS? I think what we just need is a regulation, there should first be a standard in order to create an ICO and run it on the market. There, we can assure great projects only in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 09:11:02 PM
Regulation is indeed needed to control the possibilities of any scam project who are just trying to steal the investors money and deceiving the bounty participant. But until today that kind of regulation is still not fully available to controll that.

Government regulation needed to reduce ICOs scam. ICOs scam make cryptocurrency like scam market and its make people not trust on cryptocurrency. Regulation should be made by government because government have a lot resources
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 02:01:54 PM

I agree that there is a need for an ICO. Recently, everyone can create an ICO project. And a lot of projects scam. There are certain rules for issuing ICO and projects that cannot meet these requirements should not be sold. However, it is not possible to make these arrangements in the market in the near future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
February 08, 2019, 02:00:39 PM
I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.

I don't believe STOs can succeed. Market equilibrium may not be achieved with STO. Still, I keep a close watch on several active STOs. I hope there will be a development that does not upset the investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 08, 2019, 01:58:11 PM
I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
February 08, 2019, 01:51:30 PM
No public ICO verification system will work effectively. Scammers will simply ignore her. The administration of this forum can do something in this regard if it keeps certain conditions for ICO projects before registering on this forum.
However, most of all I have hopes for government regulation of ICO. This will be the most effective means of eliminating fraud in ICO projects. However, it will take some time.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 07, 2019, 09:01:26 AM
Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
when part of the team did that I thought that was good news. it will be a lot of real consideration for all developers. they must maintain confidence from investors and the community that supports them.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 07, 2019, 08:58:10 AM
Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 08:34:45 AM
There have been a lot of suggestions about restricting the scam, but no proposal is really effective and can be used. STO is a great idea to replace ICO but so far there are too few STO projects. So in 2019 and 2020 I think the ICO scam will continue to exist and try to scam people
Pages:
Jump to: